• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best social drugs IYE

Depressicaa

Bluelighter
I'm curious to know what you believe to be the best class (stimulant, opiate, benzo, etc) of social drug, and what it is (your DoC, as well as the amount and method you use). I have social anxiety and would like to be more social, would love to know what works for you guys and girls. It would be preferable to be able to use it daily as well as if it is a pharmaceutical (I will probably ask my doctor if its a good idea).

Thanks!

Opiates/Opioids - Oxycontin more specifically,

for me? - Insulfatted

dose? - depends

but u wont get Oxy (or any other Ope) for social anxiety, and rightfully so, you probably shouldn't

Low dose opiates will do a wonder for your confidence without making you nod all the time. Good luck getting your doctor to prescribe you opiates for that reason though. Maybe a benzo would be more realistic in your situation.

honestly, I wouldnt depend on any drug to cure social anxiety, because you're not really curing it, you're just covering it up, and thats not really helping, and you will come to depend on the drug, which is never a good thing. go to a therapist who specializes in this type of stuff, they should be able to give you some tips to make things better for you.

The only thing that helped me was psychedelics, but I would not recommend doing those daily. Or even weekly.

I agree with the person above that stated you are really covering it up in most cases, such as benzos or opiates. I like weed for not covering it up but challenging you to deal with it, but I think that is really dependent on the person.

Thank you for your considerations. I was thinking the same thing, I've been on a very low dosage of Dexedrine and although it does help my ADD, it does not at all impact my social life at the amounts I take it in. The drugs do mask the true nature of my interface, but I need a short term fix so that I could work on it in the long term, it wouldn't do me any good to go to parties but sit in the corner anyways.

The benzo route is the most likely case, but I have no idea what is an ideal one. Xanax puts me to sleep, as well as Lorazapam.

Opiates may be prescribed if I get enough back pain. I've been working out and I believe that something is wrong with my back. I've told my doctor that I'm allergic to Ibuprofen so I can't take that. I'll probably have an x-ray done and if its severe enough I might be prescribed an opiate. I've taken codeine, in 20mg doses from cough syrup, but I haven't had any effect from them at all. I don't think codeine is powerful enough, is it?

I've had awful shrooms before. I hope to take some good ones this time but which ones are you talking about? Marijuana unfortunately gives me worst social anxiety than ever, what do you mean by challenge?

Another route I considered was Propanolol. I have access to it and I'll see if it helps but if it really did help, there would be more literature on it, no?

If your anxiety is really bad try combining something with cannabis...

Fresh kava or kratom should do nicely.

Opiates/Opioids - Oxycontin more specifically,

for me? - Insulfatted

dose? - depends

but u wont get Oxy (or any other Ope) for social anxiety, and rightfully so, you probably shouldn't

I think it'd be better to prescribe opiates for it then benzos or amphetamines.

Cannabis can be a good social drug, especially if you're hanging out with stoners. Low dose opiates work great for it, and so do uppers, but I can't really recomend daily use of those drugs (except pot, and perhaps the opiates, depending on your situation).

You could try an MAOI.

If your anxiety is really bad try combining something with cannabis...

Fresh kava or kratom should do nicely.

Unfortunately weed makes me extremely paranoid. I was considering smoking, but I now try to avoid it unless I am not around people. I don't know how to describe it, but it feels like I notice more things, and mainly they are my flaws and why I should worry about what people think about me.

I drink a bit, but I try to avoid it since its so bad for the body.

Are MAOIs common? I think there are many mild ones, but pharmaceutical grade ones are rare, no?

Kava is an MAO-B inhibitor according to some guy from another forum. MAO-B regulates Dopamine and Phenylathylamine according to him. Don't know if its true and I'm not going to research it for you.

Cannabis FTW It will also place you into many social interactions with others. However if you want to try some therapy take MDMA and have a heart to heart with a friend who is knowledgeable.

stimulants and opiates in low doses make me extremely social. adderall is probably the best stim imo for being social. it makes talking alot easier.. thoughts just kinda flow out, but its not senseless babble i can still keep my trend of thought.

but ya i'd agree with above posters that social anxiety is not a problem that can be cured with drugs, only covered up and compounded. might work for a while, but as time goes on you'll build tolerance, have to increase doses, start to feel heavy side effects, build a dependence/addiction... idk not trying to preach but part of finding yourself is learning to overcome anxiety imo

for me, small amounts (and I mean very small) of dexedrine with a beer or two. keep in mind I'm prescribed klonopin daily, so that helps with the anxiety quite a bit. the dexedrine gives me the motivation that I need and the beer just loosens me up a bit. if I take too much dexedrine I'll just come across as a speed freak and won't be as open to others because I tend to over focus when I over do it.

The other thing that works well for me is small doses of opiates. they stimulate, relax, and motivate me all at the same time in the right dose.

Kava is an MAO-B inhibitor according to some guy from another forum. MAO-B regulates Dopamine and Phenylathylamine according to him. Don't know if its true and I'm not going to research it for you.

Then what was the point of that post? I mean, if you're not even going to provide legitimate information? lol.

----

What works for one person, might not work for you. Or even worse, make your social anxiety even worse. While I do agree that low doses of stimulants & opiates do work really well, I wouldn't recommend either of them, since they can both be habit forming.

If you can get a legitimate prescription, I would almost suggest some sort of benzo, in a low dose. Xannax or Klonopin would probably work well for you. But hell, who knows. Maybe you should try and find the root cause of the problems you're having? Just talk to your doctor about your situation, and hear him out on his opinions on what could potentially be best for your treatment.

Either way, good luck. I hope you can get everything figured out.

Edit:

I drink a bit, but I try to avoid it since its so bad for the body.

If you're worried about substances being bad for your body, why are you looking into different drugs that could potentially help? I mean, there's always at least some damage done by whatever drug you're consuming. Whether it's a noticeable amount or not. I'm not trying to come across as an asshole or anything, that comment just doesn't make much sense to me at all...

Low doses of GHB work great. Also, there are anxiolytic nootropics like aniracetam, picamilon, and phenibut.

Benzos and alcohol have both worked for me. Although in higher doses they both can make me a little too social.

heroin, because no matter who your with, you'll have a good time.

On zero tolerance, 1 1/2 bags I.V will get me right where I want to be.

great to be with a friend who does it too. just lay back, and talk about how good it feels to be high.