• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc best sleep meds

blackmarket91

Bluelighter
curious in you guys opinions whats the best sleep meds you can get

im struggling with insomnia atm it shouldnt las very log like a month prob but only getting 2-4 hours a night and taking trazodone currently but trazodone makes e very groggy and doesnt keep me asleep atm i heard ambien is amazing but basically impossible to get but lunesta is good .

issue is in my file i got on trazodone for sleep due to methadone withdrawal so they are weird now about giving me anything which sucks cause if i truly wanted to abuse something it wouldnt be sleep meds need the to have good quality of life

i take seroquel and doxylamine ( otc drug) on days i have work, i was on mitrazapam befor that but i was on it for a few years, i try not to stay on meds to long and take huge mg doses so i try n switch when i can

Agomelatine is a non-addictive non-SSRI kind of anti-depressant that works on your melatonin system. It worked wonders for me but requires regular liver functions tests.

Besides that I agree about low-dose seroquel. I often take 25 mg and if I’ve been taking stimulants just 50 mg is usually enough to help sleep well. It also gives a very deep sleep.

i get weird side effects from diphenhydramine, im sensitive to that shit, but ambien and luenesta doesnt work on me i use to be on benzos for years, must be a loose connection,
melatonin can work sometimes just not every night,
and some mustle relaxers can work also like flexeril or zanaflex works on ocation

i came off methadone almost 6 months ago relapsed 2 weeks ago which has made my sleep worse all sudden been on trazodone daily since july and it just isnt helping atm to keep me asleep

iv tried other natural methods high quality melatonin and tons other sleep sups it just doesnt work

i came off methadone almost 6 months ago relapsed 2 weeks ago which has made my sleep worse all sudden been on trazodone daily since july and it just isnt helping atm to keep me asleep

iv tried other natural methods high quality melatonin and tons other sleep sups it just doesnt work
dam, becarefull with traz for long term use i had sexual sideffecs for being on that over a year ( im a male, idk about female fx) just a headsup

dam, becarefull with traz for long term use i had sexual sideffecs for being on that over a year ( im a male, idk about female fx) just a headsup
coming up on 6 months should b ok tbh im gonna get the to switch

also will primary care doctors do it or do i need to try to see a therapist? i heard primary doctors r kunts who dont wana write anything

A low dose of seroquel (quetiapine) works well for sleep. 25mg is plenty. Non-addictive and pretty effective.
Seroquel is good but it is addictive I was addicted to it, taking 600 mg a day CR.
I couldn’t sleep for months after I stopped taking it.

I took it for 3 months in a clinic, it was very good, I didn't feel like taking it again, I just remember taking it and feeling asleep fast. 25mg in my country is $ 35 14 pills, but here is 170 reais, harder to get.

I took it for 3 months in a clinic, it was very good, I didn't feel like taking it again, I just remember taking it and feeling asleep fast. 25mg in my country is $ 35 14 pills, but here is 170 reais, harder to get.
I take it your Brazilian.

Seroquel is good but it is addictive I was addicted to it, taking 600 mg a day CR.
I couldn’t sleep for months after I stopped taking it.
The addictive, sleep, and antipsychotic effects and benefits of seroquel really vary widely with dose. At 25 mg it is basically just an antihistamine, At 600 mg it is an antipsychotic with potential withdrawal problems

The addictive, sleep, and antipsychotic effects and benefits of seroquel really vary widely with dose. At 25 mg it is basically just an antihistamine, At 600 mg it is an antipsychotic with potential withdrawal problems
It was the best sleep and dreams I ever had.