• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best sleep combo?

I have dangerously bad insomnia myself (has greatly impacted my health in a negative way)

The best thing I've found is the combination of large amounts of thc and large amounts of CBN (with a good amount of cbg for good measure)

Specifically the combination of high dose oral cbn and inhaled thc. Specifically using a very strong concentrate (preferably an indica. Herijuana is my favorite sleepy strain) that preserves the cannabinoid and terpene profiles like hash rosin or bubble hash.

A buddy of mine used to make these capsules that were 20mg cbn, 4.5mg cbg, 23.4mg thc, 9mg cbd and few other cannabinoids, but that was an outstanding product.

Also, RSO (rick Simpson oil) cures all
In tincture form that is an excellent formula.

Also, herijuana is one of my personal favorites too, ill often describe it as the most narcotic high I've ever had, next to black domina.

I'll never stop growing these two strains

Black domina is my favorite but is a bit of a bitch to grow lol.

Herijuana is something I haven't had in ages and need lol.

And yea, the cbn concoction were actually gel caps so that was per pill

I make a tincture as well as caps that are very close to your friends. I also have a shit tonne of other formulas to for various usages.

I have tonnes of herijuana seeds, many crosses of my own too.

Black domina I also keep lots of. I have no issues growing it but it may be a location/set up thing, poor genetics or whatever.

I'm glad you like them both! Many people I've shared them with are shocked how effective they are compared to today's standards.

Also, both make excellent hash

I have dangerously bad insomnia myself (has greatly impacted my health in a negative way)

The best thing I've found is the combination of large amounts of thc and large amounts of CBN (with a good amount of cbg for good measure)

Specifically the combination of high dose oral cbn and inhaled thc. Specifically using a very strong concentrate (preferably an indica. Herijuana is my favorite sleepy strain) that preserves the cannabinoid and terpene profiles like hash rosin or bubble hash.

A buddy of mine used to make these capsules that were 20mg cbn, 4.5mg cbg, 23.4mg thc, 9mg cbd and few other cannabinoids, but that was an outstanding product.

Have you also noticed a much better effect via oral VS inhaled CBN? It seems so based on how you use it. I’ve found it much more potent and effective that way.

-GC

I make a tincture as well as caps that are very close to your friends. I also have a shit tonne of other formulas to for various usages.

I have tonnes of herijuana seeds, many crosses of my own too.

Black domina I also keep lots of. I have no issues growing it but it may be a location/set up thing, poor genetics or whatever.

I'm glad you like them both! Many people I've shared them with are shocked how effective they are compared to today's standards.

Also, both make excellent hash
*uses cute Japanese hentai e-girl voice* s....s....senpai......may I possibwy acquire some of these special widdle seedy-weedies for my personal gwowoom im bwilding in my basement since I haven't found cuts from seed that I can twust? Pwease? UwU?

*clears throat* *ahem* but.....anyways....I've always found that SUFFICIENT dosages of cbn were always best orally and synergistically paired with inhaled and oral thc (specifically delta-9)

Would CBN isolate be worth trying? I’d like a measurable source of CBN, rather than relying on home made edibles (where I no nothing of what they contain. Using black market weed means I have no idea of THC/CBD % etc, it’s all guesswork.) Wish legal weed/manufactured edibles were a thing here in Oz. Maybe by the time I’m an old lady…..sigh!

Would CBN isolate be worth trying? I’d like a measurable source of CBN, rather than relying on home made edibles (where I no nothing of what they contain. Using black market weed means I have no idea of THC/CBD % etc, it’s all guesswork.) Wish legal weed/manufactured edibles were a thing here in Oz. Maybe by the time I’m an old lady…..sigh!
Thats a shitty situation, sorry to hear.

CBN isolate is fine, you just might need a tad higher dosage and I'd take it while smoking too.

CBD isolate is pure garbage, but CBN isolate does work.

Have you ever had FECO/RSO?

Thats a shitty situation, sorry to hear.

CBN isolate is fine, you just might need a tad higher dosage and I'd take it while smoking too.

CBD isolate is pure garbage, but CBN isolate does work.

Have you ever had FECO/RSO?
This

Have you ever tried listening to audio tracks designed to help you sleep?

There's a whole slew of them and it might take some trial and error to find one that works for you, but they're called "binaural beats." idk the science (or pseudoscience) behind the idea but they seemed to work for me. It's the same concept as listening to a thunderstorm or ocean waves, but they take it a little bit further with binaural beats. A lot of the tracks are short so you'd probably be best off setting them on repeat, or just setting up a "Go to sleep"-playlist and starting at the top.

I hope that link works for you, but if it doesn't just say the word and I'll get you to that page.

This^^^^ Ive been putting the Cd player on repeat twenty years now. You can burn them unto a CD, if you want to go the CD player option.

It's great that you've found some relief from indica flower and benzos, and it may be worth exploring other herbal ingredients to see if they can help you get the sleep you need. Have you tried any herbal teas or supplements like chamomile or valerian root to see if they can help you drift off to sleep? I've found that mixing herbal teas with a low dose of benzo can be a great way to get some restful sleep without overdoing it on the meds. Of course, a combination of various drugs will help solve the situation of insomnia for a while. Still, if you want to find healthy sleep, selecting the right mattress and bedding to sleep comfortably is crucial. I recommend taking the professional advice of Sleep Underground to choose exactly what will allow you to sleep like a baby. Thus, you can easily fall asleep and enjoy a healthy sleep until the morning.

Last edited:
Here in Australia I found something that means I can eventually stop taking mirtazapine which I am sick of taking due to weight gain and desert mouth. It's Bioglan Ashwagandha Plus, and it also has lemon balm and B5. Helps me out.