• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best Rush? IV coke or crack

IV ck.Smoother.I can make shot last 25 minutes(I time myself!)but hit stem soon as the thing cools.That's the real advantage for me.

blahblahblah said:
Its a toss-up both have there high-points, crack is real hard on my stomach, even just catching a wiff of vinegar makes it flip flop. Powder the rush is equally strong but sometimes you just cant beat a fresh bang off some yellow rock.

I took a couple grams of mushrooms today and a few shots a coke at sunrise had me rushing hard, but came down easy. When IV'd rock the fiend factor seems to increase dramatically for me.

but thats to be expected huh...

This is a joke right???If not,Shooting crack is taking retardation to the next level.

Ok thanks for the info people. I now know never to bother with crack.

IV coke but mainly because u can load a rig with much more product than u can Inhale in a single blast . Besides that they’d both be pretty similar . Never looked up cokes bioavailability for either route tho

( just realized this is from 03 😅😅) High on some fire down with a 10mg Valium I found in my room n a tall boy 8% , googling up random coke related shit then typing blue light or Reddit at the end seeing what’s out there on here cuz why not 🤷‍♀️) got some coin coming in tomorrow n my plug will have his re up on hard n soft n ice 🧊 & the purple fent coming back to town so I’m hype , lol .

I gotta admit I find it a bit funny/sad how some of you describe way you use I.V. coke, starting preparing next shot in seconds/minutes after previous.

I wondered how many will die when they figure out to use horse syringe and prepare a shit-load in one go...don’t do that...lol..

I have a friend who almost died from a self made infusion/I.V. drip with opiod instead of bothering himself with shooting up every x minutes and he’s extremely intelligent and educated concerning drugs and otherwise to make it even funnier/more sad.

They're basically equivalent in enjoyment. So, being that that's the case, you're better off smoking crack if you have to choose between the two

Why do people IV crack if coke is simular, isn't IVing crack much more dangerous cause you need to disolve it in some type of acid? I mean shooting vinegar can't be good, or do people just not give a shit?
I’ve wondered the same thing. I’ve done both and use a tenth per shot. Crack makes me puke eachtime and possibly more intense but not much more. I puke often with soft but not always and the initial rush as also insanely intense.

When you smoke crack you are consuming more methylecgonine via pyrolysis which seems to give it the extra fiend/paranoia but also seems to add euphoria by some accounts.

I personally “liked” crack a bit more or at least found it much more reinforcing.

-GC