• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best Rush? IV coke or crack

Do you mean IV Coke vs IV Crack or IV Coke vs smoking Crack?

From what I vaguely understand there shouldn't be much difference in IVing them. The freebase is just used for smoking since Coke degrades when heated like that.

If its IV Coke vs smoking Crack I have no experience of either so can't say.

yeah iv'ing crack dissolved in vinegar is the craziest rush youl ever get

Its a toss-up both have there high-points, crack is real hard on my stomach, even just catching a wiff of vinegar makes it flip flop. Powder the rush is equally strong but sometimes you just cant beat a fresh bang off some yellow rock.

I took a couple grams of mushrooms today and a few shots a coke at sunrise had me rushing hard, but came down easy. When IV'd rock the fiend factor seems to increase dramatically for me.

but thats to be expected huh...

Omen said:
I mean IV coke vs smoking crack.
Lets stay on topic, though the discourse of IV crack vs IV coke is interesting ...

But in Re to the original question - in my opinion, the Iv rush blows the crack out of the water ... others and myself have taken huge hits of 'good' crack and got only a sligth rush, face goes numb, and if we were lucky your ears MIGHT ring for a second... but with IV, it was ALWAYS a blast into another world...

that being said, I wouldn't IV anything unless in the pressence of a Doctor. Though many people do it, it's always safer to use a different method.

roliepolie said:
that being said, I wouldn't IV anything unless in the pressence of a Doctor. Though many people do it, it's always safer to use a different method.
Ok, yers, thanks for your input... but if you have not figured it out yet, this is a place forpeople that WILL be shooting, on their own, with no doctor ... the idea is to give them advice so they (hopefully) pull through it and live to shoot again... in he case of IV coke, again, and again, and again, and......

Why do people IV crack if coke is simular, isn't IVing crack much more dangerous cause you need to disolve it in some type of acid? I mean shooting vinegar can't be good, or do people just not give a shit?

IV coke by far better rush. And yes, I have shot crack w/ lemon juice, and yes, I just dont give a fuck.

IV crack is the best experience I have ever had with cocaine in any form...IV coke a close second.

Okay...so why would IV coke differ from IV crack?
what you're shooting would be the same chemical. the only difference would be the presence of hydrochloride ions vs. citrate or acetate ions...it really comes down to which form is more potent in your area.

ebola

^^^
If you have pure freebase cocaine (which can be obtained if you have the proper chemicals), then it is far more potent than any of the salts. Recall, pure freebase is not in salt form and thus has no extra salt part tacked on...

^Yeah, but when you prep the crack for injection, you have to add an acid, and water, therefore creating a salt. So when you inject crack, you are not injecting cocaine freebase. If you use vinegar, it's going to be cocaine acetate, if you use citric acid it will be cocaine citrate. I don't know about the acetate, but someone once told me that the citrate salt has better bioavailability than the HCl salt (I think it was fairnymph who told me that, and I hold her word in pretty high reguard). Maybe that's why a IV shot of crack seems better than a shot of coke? IDK, I'm sure the fact that crack is generally more pure than street coke in the first place has something to do with it as well.

Sorry, I realize what you were getting at. Solvents such as propylene glycol and ethanol, however, get around these issues.

Ahh. I see. You've done this?

Also, if you injected the freebase dissolved in ethanol, would your liver still convert it to cocaethylene?