• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Roll youve ever took and where.....

Not kidding, back in November there was a bag of 50 of these that a friend of mine got, from somebody he knew who said he had them laying around from (he said about 10) years ago. I checked ecstasydata or pillreports, or something along those lines to figure out that it was true..pretty awesome getting old ones and those were fun.

My best was Pink Superman. I was starting up my good drugs again(hadn't done that much, just some wierd chemicals 9 months prior for about 3 weeks somewhat constant), and my ONE goal for thizzing was to not do any meth. Well I chewed one of these and 15 minutes later was hit by a fucking train- just standing there looking at a friends poster, i drooped over with my legs where they were and above my waste limp, then fell sideways and a minute later my friend walked in to see me in no control laughing on the ground. Fucking fantastic, took one two days in a row, didn't sleep those two and maby a third night. mdma/meth/ketamine apparently, tehe.

;) i know excactly what you are talking about my friend... been there b4 so many times...

Baltimore. A hotel lounge overlooking the Inner Harbor. I was with a girl on a first date, we had this crazy attraction for the longest time. She'd asked me if I'd tried e and I lied to her yes, not wanting to seem naive. This was back in late 90s when I was a kid in college, and being a rookie, I didn't even bother inquiring which pills they were. Didn't care, don't care.

I didn't know better at the time so I kept drinking bourbon. But as fate would have it, the roll kicked in HARD, and soon the candlelight flames started oozing to my heartbeat seemingly, and to the piano music, and she reached out and held my hand and pressed her thumb into the middle of my palm, and I swear her eyes were just about the most beautiful things I'd seen.

No other roll came close to that first experience.

It's hard to pick one but I would have to say the time when my good buddy, my brothers, brothers gf and I all ate green transformers, stuck in my brother's bedroom all night. It started out seeming like the night was ruined but oohh we were so wrong.

This was while my brother and I were living with my mom. She was suppose to be doing an over night shift but strictly forbade us from having anyone over. We were disrespectful and ignored this since we had already had plans made prior lol. So we went out and met up and got our e and waited until 9pm when mom would be gone for the night and we could eat our pills. We took a taxi home and entered a dark house with all the lights off. We were sooo stoked that our plan worked out. We were going to party and have everyone leave by morning when she would be back. As we started walking up the stairs blabbing about how stoked we were that this all worked out, all the sudden my brother's gf (who was at the front of the line of us going up the stairs) suddenly stopped and her eyes basically bulged out of her head in shock. There was our mom standing there looking pretty pissed off. LOL. She had totally tricked us.

Luckily she is awesome and dealt with it very well, and just told us we would discuss it in the morning and let our friends stay, on the condition that we be very quiet. We all went into my brother's little room where he has a huge screen TV. At first we weren't sure exactly what we should do, but in the end we decided to still eat the pills. So we took them, and turned the lights off, music on and my youngest brother who was the only one who was not eating pills (at the time he only smoked pot) played really vibrant, colorful video games on his TV. Pretty soon the pills kicked in and they were some of the best fucking pills I have EVER had. We all started off with just 1 pill and we were hardcore rolling, not super speedy but still so strong in all the good ways. We all sat for hours and hours on the bottom queen sized bunk of his bed talking and listening to music and having the most in-depth conversations. We were surprisingly totally okay with being stuck in the bedroom all night (something we really thought was going to put a damper on the night). We did go for one short walk to smoke a bowl but otherwise we were all in the bedroom all night. It was such an amazing night, I'll nevvvver forget it. <3

2 blue maserati's, prom.
:)
It was probably the atmosphere tho cuz at least 3/4 or the prom was rolling. This was about 2 months ago.

Best roll, fuck me thats hard. Iv had many serious AMAZING nights. Ok my best memory would be back in 2003 we had these pills nice and smelly aniseed liquorice type of smell. The logo was an X, we all called them super X's. Dropped one, half hour later we are all coming up nice. Buzz lasted about 4 hours the empathy and deep understanding between friends was immense. Conversation was flowing listening to some dark drum n bass everything was so euphoric . Done another one later on and was totally spangled. Thats all you needed back then, the best nights ever we used to have! Im from the uk and so jealos of all you holland/usa people ;) Lucky ravers...

Grey/white pokeball transformer. I think they were pretty much the first batch of pokeballs to come out and no joke 1 had me rolling for 5 hours+ at a constant peak. I didn't even really need to take the other one but i did just to carry it out longer.

2 blue maserati's, prom.
:)
It was probably the atmosphere tho cuz at least 3/4 or the prom was rolling. This was about 2 months ago.

Those blue maseratis are FIRE, one of my best rolls was off of three of those, popped one at my friends house, shared another one with my friend and we railed it, and popped another one an hour later. Man was I rolling HARD the whole time, it was about 11 or 12 CLOSE friends rolling at a friends house we had the best time of our lives

Those blue maseratis are FIRE, one of my best rolls was off of three of those, popped one at my friends house, shared another one with my friend and we railed it, and popped another one an hour later. Man was I rolling HARD the whole time, it was about 11 or 12 CLOSE friends rolling at a friends house we had the best time of our lives

Yea I double dropped them. Kicked my ass. It was my 4th and 5th pills of the night. Haha. Ended up chipping my tooth cuz I didn't have anything to chew. :\ that was both the best and worst night of my life.

Best roll ever for me was the first time I did molly, about two months ago, but as far as pills go, two gold omegas in '03. Blew me UP!!!

Would have to be 2 weeks ago. I was at a festival on Spains east coast and got hold of 2 green stars that some people had brought from the U.K. I dropped 1 and a half. within 45 minutes I was lying on my back, eyes rolling into my skull, hearing Vampire Weekend playing "Holiday" on the main stage. I then thought to myself "Fuckin' to right i'm on holiday and i'm having a bloody amazing time!" I then ended up getting off with a 25 year old swedish bird. I'm only 19 btw. ha ha. Then we headed to the funfair rides. OMG is all i can type. so intense. the feel of the wind on my face, the vibrations from the seat. Amazing!

At a rave this past Saturday night, with DJ Ravine headlining; I ended up taking 4 blue naked lady pokeballs (only meant to take three) and damn I was rolling harder than I ever have before in my life... I easily cleared 300mg of MDMA. Plus, it was one of my close friend's first time at a rave and I had a blast introducing her to all my rave friends, etc. A pity she chose not to roll, would have made for an even better night. Also ended up talking to Ravine himself for about 10 minutes... Australian accents are so hot >_<

2 white pumas. Jesus christ I've never rolled harder in my life. I literally started hallucinating while I was watching that's 70 show! Ha.

4548346887_00c9125865.jpg

120mg of molly, first time, Kaskade @ Coachella. I still think about those bouncing balloons and the purple lights when I'm down :).

My best time was at a GOA Party in Ruigoord - The Netherlands, i had about 200mg of molly spread out through the night, and it was amazing! It was my fifth time i did MDMA and it was one of those experiences i learned a lot from. Dancing was great and all the blockades i used to have with dancing seemed to dissapear indefinitely, since that evening i don't feel awkward dancing and talking to strangers, and i don't even have to be high!

Okay have to revise my best roll ever... Yesterday I had 3 and 1/2 white radioactives and my lil bro did too... we spent all night smoking hookah with my gf and her sister, and a friend and her girlfriend, then we rocked the FUCK out on Rockband for like EVER and listened to some amazing ass music and had the most epic time of my life!!!!

Last edited:
I have a new best experience to supplant my post #306 above. I wrote about it below:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=515914

but the short version is that I was in a boutique hotel in Manhattan with a gigantic soaking tub, with a very special lady friend... two Blue Stars and a dose of Adderall in the middle...

Your story is gorgeous and inspring, Diabelli!

My best roll- maybe last week, with my little brother, my boyfriend, and a close female friend just out at a big EDM club here in LA....I always anticipate massive events, or the stuff I wait forever for, to be "amazing", but my best experiences in retrospect, always seem to be the smaller events where I don't have a lot of expectations.

2005, Green Apples. This was my 2nd time to roll but I consider it my first because I had the full experience (techno music, light shows, vics, the whole deal). It was the most amazing feeling I've ever had and will never forget it. IMO the quality on E has went down A LOT and now when I see kids around here methed out of their mind saying they're rolling...it just makes me sad.

Your story is gorgeous and inspring, Diabelli!

My best roll- maybe last week, with my little brother, my boyfriend, and a close female friend just out at a big EDM club here in LA....I always anticipate massive events, or the stuff I wait forever for, to be "amazing", but my best experiences in retrospect, always seem to be the smaller events where I don't have a lot of expectations.

Thanks, Bsiren! Seriously, your other thread about the break between rolls really helped me anticipate what might happen... your roll sounds like it was fantastic. Like you, I always have the best experiences in intimate settings, with a smaller coterie of trusted people...