• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best RC benzodiazepine for social anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, u dont having real anxiety then.. its called i realize the logic of what ur small mind is saying, but my body still feels the anxious feelings, something thats uncontrollable..not "growing a pair" as you simplistic self has stated... i wish that ppl actually would post who knew anything to help and not just stuff to try and make themselves look better and others look worse... what has this world come to, or maybe just not any good ppl on this forum site sadly =( . idk some pplease that has sense post

btw, u dont having real anxiety then.. its called i realize the logic of what ur small mind is saying, but my body still feels the anxious feelings, something thats uncontrollable..not "growing a pair" as you simplistic self has stated... i wish that ppl actually would post who knew anything to help and not just stuff to try and make themselves look better and others look worse... what has this world come to, or maybe just not any good ppl on this forum site sadly =( . idk some pplease that has sense post

oh no i can relate and not trying to be a douche but i had social anxiety for a long time
it got to the point where i couldnt order food at a fast food place without wanting to throw up
and the advice i gave you if you really stop and think about it its true no and's if's or but's about it
if you take a look at exposure therapy in a nutshell it states the more you expose yourself the easier things become because your brain will start to think ok its fine no need to make the body go all haywire
and all honesty all it does is help you become more confident in yourself

sorry for being so straight forward about the "growing a pair" part but realistically do it no harm in trying? if you get anxiety stand your ground and dont run from it

think about it this way if someone said if you get up in front of thousands of people for 5 mins and talk about whatever ill give you a million bucks ..im sure at this point you wouldnt do it right?
me on the other hand ill do that very scenario over and over and over again until im able to get up ass naked in front of everyone and feel confident doing it so i can take those million bucks without a flinch
not saying things will change over night took close to half a year for me until i was able to speak to people without wanting to throw up without going into panic mode

Last edited:
Thank you =) . We agree 100% on this issue, I too believe much in exposure therapy. I will get there one day, I guess Im not ready, and I dont have insurance, because of my anxiety lol. But that is good advice and im glad to see others feel like me and are like me =)

Etizolam because that's all I've had RC wise. I got some bunk pryazolam. clonazlam and flurbrolamzom.....but about to ge the reall deal (exep0t etiz will be liquid and Inm not sure If that'[s gong to make a idffrence) BUT i am excited to tr y the others; \

As far as real benzos==cant shut up on xanax.

Just be careful with the Etizolam, Ive gotten the powder before and I have a milligram scale, but it is still easy to overdue it by mistake. It seems liquid is more of a hassle in my opinion but the quality is the same if its a good vendor =)
Thanks

the OP asks what's the best rc benzo for social anxiety and some people are just fuckwits, with there smartass and ignorant remarks . They dont deserve to be a member of this wonderful site .
but anyways IME i think etizolam is the way to go , only need 1 or 2 milligrams and it works like a charm , everybody is different but i would compare it to diazepam (valium) but its 10x the strength so 1mg would equal to 10mg diazepam , ive read this on several post .
make sure you buy some good scales online not $5 scales either, spend a decent amount of money for your own safety . hope this helps :)

Hi, I am prescribed Valium at 10mg upto 2 times a day.

I also love to use Pyrazolam and Etizolam as an additive on days I am especially anxious.
Such as job interviews, very social situations.

Can someone please help me with a couple questions if you have the time and information, I would VERY much appreciate this =).

If anyone could tell me there experiences on the newer and even older RC benzos and the like, as pertaining to taking away or helping to cope with social anxiety (or general anxiety, but mostly social).

I have found diazepam to work well, of course Xanax too (but too addictive for me as I would like to try and stay at the lower end of dependency). But I also love pyrazolam and etizolam, I have tried Diclazepam and for some reason I did not get good effects. I thought I would love this RC benzo, as I love diazepam, but it seemed to just make me tired and also give me a sort of depression.

So if anyone could please shed some light on the new benzos: Nitrazepam, Flubromazepam, Flubromazolam, clonazelam, meclonazelam, deschloretizolam, or any other benzo that I dont know about that is bought online =).

I especially am interested in FlubromazeLam, clonazeLam, and meclonazelam, as pertaining to social anxiety. If it has a euphoric effect as well, awesome! but not my main concern.

**** Please note: Vendor discussion is prohibited ****

PLEASE HELP!!! =)

Sorry to bump an old thread. But as someone with a relatively high amount of various Benzo consumption over the past 7 Years, I'd say Clonazolam is the bomb! Especially for sleep even at low doses, although mg - mg it is extremely potent compared to most Benzos. As is Flubromazepam, which I found quite weak even in doses around the 40 mg range. Diclazepam would be good for day time long lasting anxiety relief.. But if it makes you depressed, then I don't know what to suggest.

Maybe no RC Benzo and just use your scripted Diazepam. At least you know where you are with that. Some of these RC Benzos fry your receptors :(

Status
Not open for further replies.