• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best RC benzodiazepine for social anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboyh2012

Greenlighter
Hi, I am prescribed Valium at 10mg upto 2 times a day.

I also love to use Pyrazolam and Etizolam as an additive on days I am especially anxious.
Such as job interviews, very social situations.

Can someone please help me with a couple questions if you have the time and information, I would VERY much appreciate this =).

If anyone could tell me there experiences on the newer and even older RC benzos and the like, as pertaining to taking away or helping to cope with social anxiety (or general anxiety, but mostly social).

I have found diazepam to work well, of course Xanax too (but too addictive for me as I would like to try and stay at the lower end of dependency). But I also love pyrazolam and etizolam, I have tried Diclazepam and for some reason I did not get good effects. I thought I would love this RC benzo, as I love diazepam, but it seemed to just make me tired and also give me a sort of depression.

So if anyone could please shed some light on the new benzos: Nitrazepam, Flubromazepam, Flubromazolam, clonazelam, meclonazelam, deschloretizolam, or any other benzo that I dont know about that is bought online =).

I especially am interested in FlubromazeLam, clonazeLam, and meclonazelam, as pertaining to social anxiety. If it has a euphoric effect as well, awesome! but not my main concern.

**** Please note: Vendor discussion is prohibited ****

PLEASE HELP!!! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no experience with RC benzodiazepines, but I'd like to say a few things.

Etizolam may not be as addictive as the other agents you speak of. That said, all benzodiazepines have the potential to be very addictive. This goes double when one is taking more than prescribed.

If your medication is not enough to cover your anxiety, why not ask your doctor about options rather than self-medicate? Better yet, why not get a therapist to help you develop methods to cope other than popping a pill? It would serve you well to do this.

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear.

^I agree with Ho-Chi, because RC benzos are readily available and dirt cheap, your habit will swing out of control in no time, and I am getting this from personal experience.

However, I know this is not what you wanted to here, and since I have tried practically every RC benzo there is, I will shed some light on this subject.

Pyrazolam, is indeed a very nice anxiolytic benzo. I reffer to Etizolam as "baby Xanax", because that's what it feels like. Nitrazepam is not an RC, it is a controlled prescription benzo, it's big brother Nitrazolam is not yet available from RC vendors.

Clonazolam, kinda sedative and very potent, around x2 the potency of Alprazolam. Be careful, as this benzo will easily cause blackouts. It has an intermediate half-life. This is not particularly a good for anxiety management, but it works well for insomnia.

FlubromazoLAM... Oh boy... This is the most potent benzo currently available. 0.5mg of this will cause some serious blackouts. It has a booming 106h half-life. The other problem is: It has a delayed onset of action, a lot like Phenazepam, it takes 2-3 hours to kick in. I took 3mg of it by mistake once (when I had no tolerance) , and woke up 2 days later, my legs were still not functioning, the whole room was covered in vomit, and a lot of things were smashed, I am lucky to be alive.

FlubromazePAM, a very smooth, sedative benzo, has some mild euphoria along with it, and very, very long-acting, it has a 250h half-life I believe. I think that this is a great benzo.

Nifoxipam, beautiful... Just beautiful. Very nice euphoria and warming sedation, intermediate acting. Definitely the most recreational RC benzo there is.

Deschloroetizolam, this is basically a longer acting and less potent version of Etizolam, I have not tried this, but I believe it was created because vendors were expecting an Etizolam ban.

Meclonazepam, I have not tried this one, and not many vendors have it, but I believe it is somewhat similar to Pyrazolam.

You should try using other GABAergics for your anxiety, such as Barbiturates or Quinazolinones. Benzo tolerance is unforgiving and using more benzos just makes the situation worse.
Benzonoylbarbital is the only legal barbiturate there is, and Etaqualone is also the only legal quinazolinone there is, they are somewhat rare, but available. Be careful though, as with these you can OD easily.

Also, if you find Xanax addictive, then you should really stay away from most RC benzos, since some of them produce effects that exceed Xanax by far.

I hope this helped.

Last edited:
@ swimming....Nice to hear Clonazolam potent...should receive them early this week...do they "feel" similar to klonopin?
Thanks

Just say no to RC benzos. :) I know that probably sounds lame but it's true. It's a very slippery slope that gets people in a wreck relatively quickly.

Just say no to RC benzos. :) I know that probably sounds lame but it's true. It's a very slippery slope that gets people in a wreck relatively quickly.
. .. is it fuck. if you take a dose once in a blue moon! like i do every 2/3 months you will be fine.. just dont go doin em every day peace

You can get benzos from a dr. People can use them responsibly, but from the time I have spent on this forum, people end up consuming rather large amounts and are having serious issues with them that can result in seizures/death. Most start out meaning to take them only every once and a while but with large amounts for next to nothing, it is a bad idea. The OP already has a script for benzos and wants to start taking more, you think that sounds like a good idea? RC benzos don't necessarily have the same safety profiles as traditional benzos. I've been on benzos before, therapeutically, and the withdrawal is out of this world and besides that after a while they didn't work that well for my anxiety either. Certain people can use them responsibly, but I doubt your average BL can. You don't get into obtaining quasi-legal drugs for psychiatric reasons. If you do, maybe you should rethink your approach to handling your issues.

Last edited:
Honestly I hate to be this idiot and tell me to fuck off if you want but you should be careful with benzos I wouldn't want want to take them daily especially legal ones that are available cheap and available at any time, especially with social anxiety (I suffer from this) you are very very likely to get addicted and bad, and you don't want to be heavily addicted to benzos...

. .. is it fuck. if you take a dose once in a blue moon! like i do every 2/3 months you will be fine.. just dont go doin em every day peace

I don't know if you have ever suffered from social anxiety but trust me when your dealing with a costant every day problem it's going to be very difficult to stick to that 2/3 month schedule especially when your being described them daily ?

Thank you all SOO SOO much! =)
This has all been very helpful, especially all the info on the specific effects of each.
I do know the severe potential for addiction and am well aware to take it "easy" lol.
If anyone has any information on further experiences with Nifoxipam and social anxiety I would LOVE the help with this as well.
I love Pyrazolam it does wonders for me, and Etizolam as well.. so with that in mind I guess you can tell how my mind works.
=) Thanks again everyone!

At Swimming ..
I whole heartily agree..I took 3 .5 clonazolam and was very similar to about 4 mg Xanax. They even made me do crazy things like with Xanax.
Calling dealers for ice and coke... same thing happens when I take Xanax. Clonalam = Xanax... not etizolam like I heard before trying it.

dude. what do you mean by 'for social anxiety' why are you around ppl one hundred percent of the time? i have anxiety so bad i cant leave my room. BENZOS HAVE NEVER REMOTELY DONE ANYTHING BUT MAKE THIS WORSE FOR ME. why dont you get prescribed AMPHETAMINE FOR SOCIAL ANXIETY INSTEAD OF TAKING DRUGS YOU CAN BLACK OUT ON. i didnt black out when i tried heroin. ever drink a beer? benzos are bullshit. theyre the MAIN reason ive been hospitallized, flipping out over a pill, but i wouldent have done that before i started taking em. you know to keep it easy though, so lol. everyone thats ever died (completely by accident) new to take it easy. peace

Wow you should like a complete and utter dumb-fucking retard. I have social anxiety, did I say EVER that I was around people 100% of the time? Just by your remark and being a smart ass, I can tell you are probably under 15, and if you aren't... LOL OMG please dont speak here anymore, your words mean nothing because if you talk the way you talk to a person in need the way you do at an adult age, you must be the most immature and probably singe (for your entire life) person. SOOO if you dont have anything to say that helps, stay out of this forum because your comments mean jack crap.
If you couldn't tell, I was asking for HELP, not some retard to tell me to do something horrible like amphetamines for anxiety, lol thats the dumbest thing ive heard.
Im sorry I'm acting this way toward you but I am a very defensive person and if you talk down to me I will react badly toward you, especially when you have NO idea what your saying.
Now with that said, if you are a 13 year old boy or girl, I'm sorry and you have some growing up to do little one. Ask your parents to guide you so you can mature into someone well.
THanks!

And please someone with sense, who understands my HORRIBLE social anxiety issue, and understands what I am doing here is NOT the proper thing to do with my medications. Please help me with my question about NIfoxipam and/or Clonazelam for social anxiety. Or if you have a better medication proposal I would LOVE to hear it, I always am in need to learn more of my serve problem =(.
Thank you everyone, ever "imajoker" (no hard feelings)

Also i got from smokeyschem, what is a better US available place to get Pyrazolam for better price or bulk?

had anxiety all day. KEEP POPPIN BENZOS. NOTHIN. NOT EVEN AN EMOTIONAL STATE CHANGE. this is offensive to me how little they work. im uncovering repressed feelings towards being sexually abused by multiple family members. (isnt this what social anxiety is? im anxious as hell from attempting to socialize aboutmy feelings) i dont want someone getting hooked to benzos BECAUSE YOU GUYS LIKED HOW THEY FEEL. AS A MEDICINE THEYRE USELESS. i have hard feelings, my therapist literally recommended i made crystal meth over taking the pills you guys are talking about. shouldent that say something to one of you? get high if you want. dont call it whatever you want. (im going off on the fact ive just got done being there doing that) you kids do what you want. im gonna attempt to actually fix the root causes of my problems -peace

therapists dont like your ideas you lame junkies. get better ones. IM THE ONLY ONE THAT BRINGS THIS DRUG FORUM UP TO THERE THERAPIST HUH? THIS IS NOT IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM HARM REDUCTION BLACKING OUT COVERED IN THROWUP? THIS WILL ONLY INFLUENCE MOROFFS TO DIE. THIS SHITS GOTTA GET OFF THE SITE. its a disaterpeice.

why arent the useless benzos (that were MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMNED PATTENTED BECAUSE OF THERE USEFULLNESS) working? your catapulting a dead horse against a reinforced brickwall repeatedly, or you MISLABELED your problem? or misdiagnosed? all i know is i cant make phone calls if i needed to, BARELY have the ability to message people, CANT READ YOUR REPLIES except see my names mentioned (oh my social anxietys so bad im not reading your response, guess what? i can take HANDFULLS OF BENZOS (and have) STILL DIDNT AFFECT HOW I CAN TALK TO YOU/RECIEVE A RESPONSE goddamned liars. im the one that needs this shit. and i wouldent go thru that a second time FOR MONEY

Sorry you dont make any sense my friend. I dont understand that at all unfortunatly. Im sorry you are having problems. Man listen, I am the essence of sadness and anxiety. Just relax atleast when your talking in this forum, im not judging you and I dont think anyone else would be on here either. You are SOOO angry, I get it, im angry too... life sucksssssss! sometimes. Be productive in life, atleast on here or with this dumb forum.

grow a pair and dont be afraid of human interactions people walk, shit, eat and fart just like you what makes someone better than you?
thats how you cure social anxiety

wow thanks buddy, thats really a very awe inspiring statement.. theres truth to that, i can admit since i have maturity, but the way u talk is kinda funny for a real person haha

Status
Not open for further replies.