• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Rave Toy?

my friend mark once described this as "the biggest piece of drug paraphernalia on the planet". :)

our burning man theme camp - a 40' long tunnel filled with lights:

tunnel6.jpg

we give (gave :( ) you a pair of holographic diffraction glasses to put on so your journey through the tunnel looked like this:

AUT_5151_JPG.jpg

beside it, a 40' diameter, frequency 5 geodesic dome filled with uv light and psytrance:

dome3.jpg

if anybody's interested, enjoy: the story of magicglasses

alasdair

my friend mark once described this as "the biggest piece of drug paraphernalia on the planet". :)

our burning man theme camp - a 40' long tunnel filled with lights:

tunnel6.jpg

we give (gave :( ) you a pair of holographic diffraction glasses to put on so your journey through the tunnel looked like this:

AUT_5151_JPG.jpg

beside it, a 40' diameter, frequency 5 geodesic dome filled with uv light and psytrance:

dome3.jpg

if anybody's interested, enjoy: the story of magicglasses

alasdair

i like psytrance ;D need stuff like that in my life 0.0

my led hoop :)
and my boyfriend is REALLY into gloving (and is really good at it) so ofc i love when he pulls out the gloves <3

My friend bought a very potent laser (to give you an idea: the party was in an abandoned psychiatric hospital on an island in Venice, ain't that cool? And yeah the laser could easily reach the other shore which was some kilometres far) and if you put the cap on you can make really awesome psychedelic patterns manually. That's just awesome.

@Alasdair that's like, one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life :D

Last edited:
^ then do it!

:)

alasdair

i saw goa gil not too long ago in the forest in norcal; pretty sick but his style is a bit slow for my taste ;). always searching for psy parties in the state; if you ever hear of anything lovely leme kno ^.^

Look up Future Poi. Programmable poi thats the coolest shit ive seen rolling. .. soon as i have a few hundo extra im grabbin a set.... besides that gimme two inovas with colorful paper on em, n damn ill blow everyone away. Fuccccck gloves

I absolutely love my gloves. There will be nights I put them on & don't take them off at all. I also think Poi is amazing. I love watching people spin. I can't do it to save my life. Also love the LED Hoops. I've seen people do some amazing things with Hoops.

I love my soft light ball. It changes colors and is awesome:
6645-C3.jpg

I don't like to use gloves myself, but my boyfriends has some mad skills with them. So that's super fun to watch :D

I also like soap bubbles, and I'm excited to try my new uv-soap bubbles that doesn't burst when you touch them.

The best rave toy for me was always a pair of shoestrings and some glowsticks... I wasn't great at poi but I didn't care. I got in the zone and it was just me, my glow sticks, and my music.

LOVED giving and receiving light shows.

But the best rave toy? A rockin cuddle buddy.

The best rave toy for me was always a pair of shoestrings and some glowsticks

Beat me to it, give me some shoelaces and sticks (preferably ultra glows) and I'm good for HOURS. I am a glowstringer/poi spinner and have been for maybe 5 years though so no surprise really :\. Flowtoys are cool too I guess, but are rather heavy and poor for wraps, however great for strictly geometric poi spinning. For backyard, house held raves I'll bring my fire poi, sometimes for pay as well if I'm lucky! Though fire is almost a ritual for psychedelic parties.

Last edited:
lasers are always nice when rolling, inflatable stuff like beach balls and balloons are also pretty awesome

Glow necklaces worn on top of the head on a semi-dark dance floor that look like halos.

Ah, good old photons and glowsticks. Gloving and pois are cool, but the former two are more fun to watch, especially if you got some hot girls doing it.