• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Rave Toy?

Cinder

Bluelighter
In you're opinion, what is the best rave toy? Like what is the thing you prefer over everything else when you go to raves?

I'm new to rave scene, but I really love all the lights and fun stuff sold for raves. I have a pair of gloves with the lights in the fingers, and I've had hours of fun developing my skills with those. I'm looking to buy more stuff when I get some money, but I'm not sure what I want, haha!

But besides gloves and poi, what's your favorite?

they make a ball that has a light which spins around inside thats pretty cool and they sell these fan light things at spencers that make pretty sweet patterns and only cost like 8$

GLOVESGLOVESGLOVESGLOVESGLOVESGLOVESGLOVESGLOVESGLOVESGLOVES
I'm pretty biased.
But yea poi's are pretty dope too but fairly difficult to develop skill for from what I understand.

I lovelovelove poi (although I'm not that great at it yet), but aside from that these things are pretty damn awesome to chew on if you're rolling hard.

i love LED poi, gloves, and staff, sadly its getting harder and harder to bring toys to raves

Just buy the cheap versions and sneak them in. That way if they take it, it's not a huge deal.

gloves, rings (feather rings like the ones at chuck e cheese or party supply store), pretty much any accesory can be used depending on art or use or both if you have luck finding.

and ice water water guns.

Some guy had a big purple glowing ball at a psytrance party I was at. It was so cool. I spent a lonngg time just watching it. He even let me play with it!!! Yeah, that was pretty cool. I like watching people with glowsticks and stuff.

Some guy that's always everywhere (where I go, anyway) always brings a bouncyball with lots of pretty flashing lights inside it, the ball gets attention, needless to say. It's cool!

I like glowsticks, I'm simple that way :\

I have a Blacklight laser pointer that I FOUND at my club. lucky right ^_^anyways the thing is fucking incredible it very powerful.. it lights up anything neon or uv reactive it lights up glow in the dark things... its so fun to play with!! my new favorite toy by far

More like
spirit-hoods-unisex-nasty-rabbit-full-hood.jpg

Yummeh

Yea dude I was just playin...
There is some delicious crops walking around at raves

aint a toy but i sure do love when they sell italian ices at parties
i can eat em all night