• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best psychedelic youuve ever done!!!

Mushrooms but 2C-B was also pretty good..... LSA has been pretty incredible too. Frankly, I don't think I can just pick one :) So many amazing and beautiful experiences.

AL LAD for that crystal clear lysergamide feeling... like a ball of glowing energy in my gut...5MeO DMT too when heavy firepower is called for

I prefer mescaline. But not by much. They're all good!
I'm so shocked and surprised to see you here in this sub-forum, that it has completely altered my perception of you.

I guess everyone likes drugs, no matter their beliefs about the economy or morality... well, I guess some people think drugs are themselves immoral, but they can suck it.

depends. If I'm with some friends having a good time, probaly LSD. If we're talking about by myself definently DMT

My favourite psychedelic is normally the one I had last (kind of like girlfriends).

Haha yes, This.

LSD/ALD52 have been absolutely life altering. Ketamine is amazing for solo bedtime adventures. I am amazed at how easy K is on the body, no hangovers yet so powerful and fun. Maybe a little too much fun though.

For me it wasn't so much the psychedelic per se as it was the company I was with. I tripped on LSD and started sifting through all my "issues" and narrating my concerns to my girlfriend. And because she accepted me exactly as I was and because I was able to share my thoughts with her rather than keeping them to myself, it made all the difference. I'm still glad it happened on LSD instead of any other psychedelic though. LSD just feels smart and cosmic for me, if that makes any sense. So yeah, it's LSD for me.

I have more LSD trips that I can remember vividly than i can count, and they were all awesome experiences... but my most intense trip was most definitely a 36 mg oral 2-CE launch....followed by another 30 when i leveled off... it was stellar to say the least.... i stepped into another realm..

I have more good memories of LSD trips than I can count, and they were all awesome experiences... but my most intense trip was most definitely a 30 mg oral 2-CE launch....followed by another 30 dose when i leveled off... it was stellar to say the least....

Hard to pick between mushrooms, mushrooms and moclobemide, oral DMT and moclobemide and LSD when taken in two doses 30 mins apart - this last one takes you through the "Ismene wormhole" to a place where I dance forever naked in the cosmos. Very fluffy and MDMA like but it can cause a few unpleasant digestion issues so try and avoid food a bit more than usual when taking LSD normally..

I had a very unpleasant experience smoking salvia divinorum. I have used it on several occasions and every time it was not enjoyable. I experienced a lot of confusion, panic and disorientation. I'm not going to repeat it!

Edit - My bad... I though the title of this thread said the worst psychedelic!

Last edited:
My favorite psychedelic would be shrooms.

Both my first time with acid (1 tab) and shrooms (3.5g) were absolutely amazing. I remember shrooms specifically making me feel like all my past worries, disturbances, were all nothing, and I actually felt, physically, the stress and strain leaving my body for the first time.

Both also gave me amazing euphoria. The reason I'm not saying acid is because 2 tabs and weed (although smoked on all my trips) mindfucked me hardcore. Although I got out of my bad trip after maybe an hour or two, and felt super relieved and happy again, my friend was stuck for the rest of the trip almost, he had no positive outlook after.

I wish I could get a PCP derivitive/ PCP - pce - 3-meo-pcp -4meo-pcp any PCP analog I wish I could get also wish I could get 2c-e agian or 4-ho-anything shrooms are my favorite