• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best psychedelic youuve ever done!!!

I would say my favorite ones would be high doses of 4-ho-met or eth-lad. I love light mindfucks with hardcore visuals.

must it be just one?

if not i'd say ald-52 + eth-lad + 3-meo-pce + 2'oxo-pce

if it has to be just one then eth-lad

must it be just one?

if not i'd say ald-52 + eth-lad + 3-meo-pce + 2'oxo-pce

if it has to be just one then eth-lad
That's a fucking hardcore combo! What dosages do you take?

After trying as many psychedelics as I have now, I can say that it's definitely impossible to choose one objective best, they're just too wide ranging in potential. :) However, I do have a general assortment of favorites, based on the different types of trips I typically seek....

If you'd asked me in the past I would have said my favorite was LSD, and it still is for this group, the psychedelics that give me the most "classical" experience of both strong hallucinations and strong, confusing head trips, that made the psychedelic experience known for being as powerful as it is. 4-HO-MPT is my second favorite though, and it does give LSD a run for its money in high doses in my opinion. Its hallucinations can be pretty similar, less overt perhaps but more complex in a mushroom-like way, and it feels deeply satisfying to me in a very similar way to LSD while still feeling like a less demanding experience overall, though not much less. It also lasts longer than most tryptamines but shorter than lysergamides, which I find nice. I really wouldn't be surprised if it starts bumping LSD off my top spot after I get some deeper exploration in with it, though LSD will always hold a special place in my heart for sure.

Lately though I have actually also started to prefer trips that are still highly hallucinogenic and deep feeling but still not too confusing, like MSK said. 4-HO-MET is the one of these that I have tripped hardest on and would say it's my favorite currently, but I'm also honestly waiting for it to be dethroned. It's a wonderful molecule but it just doesn't quite take me as deep as I typically prefer even clearheaded psychedelics to do, but it does have absolutely fantastic visuals and makes for pretty great "sober" trip experiences like just listening to nature. I have high hopes in ETH-LAD like has been said though, I haven't tripped that hard on it yet but the visuals I got on it were already wonderful, showing promise definitely beyond 4-HO-MET and possibly even beyond LSD, and the headspace also still felt quite deep despite being pretty clear and allowing. AL-LAD, MiPT, and DOC also deserve a mention for being other substances that I feel may surpass 4-HO-MET when I take them at higher doses, but so far their headspaces don't interest me as much as ETH-LAD's.

The last kind of trip I really seek out on psychedelics are ones that have very little in the way of hallucinations and not much of a demanding nature but still produce a full-feeling experience due to reasons such as the cognitive or emotional headspace or atypical distortions, like those produced by DiPT. That one stands out in particular for its uniqueness (though MiPT seems to be emerging as a potential strong audio distorter too now), but so far I would say my favorite of these is 4-HO-EPT. At doses below 100 mg orally it's not very visual and only so mental but feels incredibly euphoric and a bit visionary in a pretty LSD-like way, while at the same time feeling just so much easier and more relaxing, definitely more so than even the other lysergamides I've used, but also still being able to go deep when employing something like meditation. 4-HO-DiPT I like too for producing a somewhat similar and similarly short-lived trip with a bit of a more mushroom-like spin, plus the potential audio distortions, but it also causes me nausea that 4-HO-EPT does not, and the visuals that are present I'm not as impressed with yet.

I could probably come up with other categories too, there's just so much potential ... but those are the ones I would say are really the most relevant to my choices made in relation to psychedelics.

I couldn't possibly say I have one favorite, I use different ones for different purposes. My list of absolute favorites (in no particular order) is LSD/ALD-52, 2C-E, AMT, DOC, mushrooms/4-HO-DMT, and mescaline. Really there are a lot of great psychedelics when you look into each group. For example I like pretty much all of the 4-substituted tryptamines almost as much as mushrooms/4-HO-DMT, but to me they're not quite as good overall. Maybe I'm biased because my first trip was with mushrooms and it changed my life, but there is something so complete about that experience. I've also had synthetic 4-HO-DMT and it also gave me an incredibly deep and powerful experience that hasn't been matched by any other 4-sub-tryptamine. But it's cool how they're all a little different. For example, I really love 4-HO-MiPT because it's very euphoric and taking it with a good friend or two is a surefire way to have an awesome night and probably have a sore face the next day from laughing so much. I wouldn't take it for the same reasons as I take mushrooms, ie, to have a deep, profound, cleansing experience. I take it because it's really fun and lighthearted, so when I want to have a psychedelically-enhanced night with friends, where we only intend to have a good time, it's a great option, and something that mushrooms themselves aren't as a good a fit for.

Last edited:
That's a fucking hardcore combo! What dosages do you take?
The magic of the combo is that you don't need huge doses of the ingredients to get a great experience.

1 tab of ald-52 (doesn't really matter if it's 100 ug or 125 ug depending on your source since one has them at 100 ug and another one has then at 125 ug), 1 tab of eth-lad (100 ug), the disso doses are more variable, I'd say 30 mg 3-meo-pce and 30 mg 2'oxo-pce but you can adjust them if you have tolerance. You can also substitute 3-meo-pce with 3-meo-pcp if you prefer that one (adjust the doses according to potency), same way you can substitute 2'oxo-pce with 2'oxo-pcm(dck) or ketamine or any other hole friendly disso. The ald-52 can be substituted by lsd or 1p-lsd if you prefer one of the two.

Favorites thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=360920 :)

The poll in that thread has a major flaw though: the availability of those psychedelics is very different. I think we should start another thread + poll with the same psychedelics and the question which ones you tried [you could check more than one]...
Would take a while before we have enough data, but at least then we can re-calculate the scores and normalize for availability... still, the datapoints are bound to be a bit scarce to make honest comparisons but it would be something. :)
I'd be happy to get that going, but should we also stick it for a while?

I would say my favorite ones would be high doses of 4-ho-met or eth-lad. I love light mindfucks with hardcore visuals.

same

in terms of light and intensely visual, i'd say 2 hits of LSD then about 25mg of 2C-B.

in terms of deep and intensely visual, i'd say DMT then about 3g+ of mushrooms.

in terms of social and euphoric, i'd say 2C-B then low dosed LSD

in terms of intensely euphoric, i'd say DMT then MDA

Favorites thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=360920 :)

The poll in that thread has a major flaw though: the availability of those psychedelics is very different. I think we should start another thread + poll with the same psychedelics and the question which ones you tried [you could check more than one]...
Would take a while before we have enough data, but at least then we can re-calculate the scores and normalize for availability... still, the datapoints are bound to be a bit scarce to make honest comparisons but it would be something. :)
I'd be happy to get that going, but should we also stick it for a while?

I like the idea, a "which psychedelics have you tried" thread. We could list ones that are new since the favorites thread too but make sure to get all the ones in the favorites. It's cool to generate actual quantitative data. :)

5ht2a-agonists : DPT and AL-LAD (further trials due) ... but I guess it would be ALD-52 or LSD, if I tried them

NMDA-antagonists : 3-meo-PCP

My favourite psychedelic is normally the one I had last (kind of like girlfriends). So 2C-E right now. Suppose lysergamides are kings, but thanks god for all the variety. I think what I really enjoy is the discovery. Unknown lands always look interesting.

Combo: good sativa weed, ghb and then 5meoDMT once the G effects start.
Did it once and decided not to again... Only reason? Too close to crossing over. I figured no one is allowed to enjoy that twice. Once must be enough.

Ha yes that is how I felt about a night of repeatedly IMing 5-MeO-DMT into an actually ecstatic experience with zopiclone in my system: I had gotten more than i 'deserved' being one person, that kind of thing just goes beyond a high or a roll somehow.

2C-P.
Deeply emotional, incredibly analytical, powerfully visual. Cleansing every time.
And to top it off, lovely long lasting.

So hard to pick one, they all have their merits. Right now, if I had to pick one as the best, it would be either ETH-LAD or 5-MeO-DMT. They're so different though it's hard to compare.

Also on my shortlist/essentials list would be LSD and 2C-D.