• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best prescription drug for social anxiety in party settings?

Firstly Nico, what the fuck is MILLTOWN?? (For this UK ignoramus ???)

Vikes just about kept Dr Gregory House sane never mind mend his heart ?????.

First approach = Pheni or Gabapentin for me.
Keeping it cool thereafter = a line of Shortec in the restaurant toilets ??

Firstly Nico, what the fuck is MILLTOWN?? (For this UK ignoramus ???)

Vikes just about kept Dr Gregory House sane never mind mend his heart ?????.

First approach = Pheni or Gabapentin for me.
Keeping it cool thereafter = a line of Shortec in the restaurant toilets ??

Miltown. Equanil, &c is meprobamate, the living end as far as sedatives, hypnotics, and especially opioid potentiators, and the active metabolite of Carisoprodol (Carisoma, Soma) When mixed with aspirin and the uncontrolled phenazepane opioid ethoheptazine, it was called Equagesic, which Bruce Lee ate in 1973 and had an allergic reaction and died -- not overdose.

You do know about some pub owners in the UK coating the top of the toilet tank with WD-40 so that people snorting C-Jam from them will get a painful bloody nose, right? I say carry some kind of pre-wetted cleaning cloths like Clorox makes in a baggie to clean off the surface before pulling er in. Stories like that and of spirochaetes crawling up my nose and eating my wiring inspired my preference for snorting Dilaudid, morphine, oxymorphone, methylphenidate either off of a friend's tits or carrying a phial and a small spoon for tea with me. Plausible deniability if the cops ever stop me in Coke Town and about twice the capacity of a traditional cocaine spoon. When one of my doctors wrote for the compounding chemists to make a concentrated nasal spray for times when it is not quite bad enough to justify getting out my spikes, I went hog-wild for intra-nasal hydromorphone.
Sometimes I will do a really big line of Dilaudid (from pills -- the compounding powder requires using a fingernail or Liquid Volumetric Dosing) off of a Laibach or Brigitte Fassbaender CD case.

Milton Berle the comedian liked Miltown so much that he called himself Miltown Berle and he and I think it was either Hank Williams Sr or Elvis who did radio ads for Miltown. My favourite Drug Abuse Resistance Education (Dare) story I ever heard is that at this secondary school somewhere in the Middle West, the precipitating incident to inviting in the Ministry of Propaganda & Public Enlightenment's Dare Commissariat was a teacher was pretty sure she heard kids on the merry -go-round singing "Do you know the Miltown Man, the Miltown man, the Miltown man" and people freaked.

I asked Hank Williams
How bad can writers' block get?
He stroked his chin, hasn't answered yet
But I can hear him laughing all night long
You can let the downers carry you
To the tower of song

Last edited:
You went off on a tangent a bit there pal, but interesting nonetheless. Ah right I know soma got ya.

Used to be all sorts tried as prevention in the regions where the “rave scene” was born, Manchester (Hacienda club) and the outskirts of London (Warehouse events) hence the. And “house” music, but you guys sort of started that in Chicago (Frankie knuckles and the like.)

See now you have me ranting ????.

General toilet seats in pubs and clubs are coated in Vaseline (petroleum jelly) to prevent lines being setup. Tell you what though people are always adamant hydro is only worth iv roa, I used to love my Palladone (beads in a capsule) snorted was lovely, much more potent, but still not nearly as nice as Oxy in the end so switched back.

Keep up the wisdom you are teaching me a lot!!

Any benzodiazepine or amphetamine works for me, personally. A benzo would be best: I've never had increased anxiety with amphetamine but some people do. Personally, it kills my social anxiety and makes me much more sociable and confident.

Anything that can send me towards tachycardia has me anxious already lol. But the old paste of amphet did as you say @ChemicallyEnhanced remove social anxiety, talking to much to care in my case lol.

Still the Russian molecular tweaked gaba b stuff for me always. Still trying to dig out my Noofen 1970’s patient leaflet we were shown at Uni.

There is also the benefit of taking benzodiazepines and amphetamines together -- it called a set-up and provides focus and energy with anxiolysis and a synergistic euphoria . . . however, in my experience barbiturates like secobarbitone and similar drugs like methyprylon and glutethimide were better for this purpose. Not to mention methaqualone. During the day I used to do Dors & Fours and the thebacon equivalent thereof with both dextroamphetamine and methylphenidate with caffeine and it was great. Since I needed 30-35 per cent of the stimulant dose to have the desired effects, it also made my script last longer.

Never done that Nico, separate but never put two and two together. I think when younger naive to the point of let’s go crazy in one thing, as oppose to now, it’s lets get the best of both worlds. Had half a mandrax qualude once and I was fucking Velcro along every wall in the club lol. The army boys I know say Cape Town still hold them in high regard.

There is also the benefit of taking benzodiazepines and amphetamines together -- it called a set-up and provides focus and energy with anxiolysis and a synergistic euphoria . . . however, in my experience barbiturates like secobarbitone and similar drugs like methyprylon and glutethimide were better for this purpose. Not to mention methaqualone. During the day I used to do Dors & Fours and the thebacon equivalent thereof with both dextroamphetamine and methylphenidate with caffeine and it was great. Since I needed 30-35 per cent of the stimulant dose to have the desired effects, it also made my script last longer.

Whenever I've used amphetamines it's always in a 3-month binge (at which point I get amphetamine psychosis and have to stop) I used to take 0.5-1mg Xanax as needed and that combination is one of my favourites. I also used to make sure I slept at least every-other night and would take 2-3mg Xanax for that.

Never done that Nico, separate but never put two and two together. I think when younger naive to the point of let’s go crazy in one thing, as oppose to now, it’s lets get the best of both worlds. Had half a mandrax qualude once and I was fucking Velcro along every wall in the club lol. The army boys I know say Cape Town still hold them in high regard.

South African Ludes are proof that not all clandestine chemists and recreational pharmaceutical wholesalers and retailers cut corners -- they make certain to make Mandrax per the original recipe, a fixed ratio combination of methaqualone + diphenhydramine. I know people in the States who are trying to chase down high-quality clandestinely produced glutethimide and I have offered them cost plus 50 per cent so I can get back to doing Dors & Fours again.

There was literally a metric ton of powder methaqualone floating around Africa, Europe, and the Near East after the end of the Apartheid system, courtesy of the same fellow behind the Basson Brownies, the 135 mg capsules of pure E. The idea was to spray crowds with aerosolised empathogens, also including C-Jam, to calm the crowds and make them love everybody for a while and disperse. I would think that the Russian Spetsnaz' groovy fentanyl-carfentanil-halothane gas called Kolokol-1 is closer . .. to make a real bell-ringer of an empathogen gas, they should use etonitazene, even more potent, short acting, and has both MDMA and opioid effects in the same molecule . . .

Last edited:
South African Ludes are proof that not all clandestine chemists and recreational pharmaceutical wholesalers and retailers cut corners -- they make certain to make Mandrax per the original recipe, a fixed ratio combination of methaqualone + diphenhydramine. I know people in the States who are trying to chase down high-quality clandestinely produced glutethimide and I have offered them cost plus 50 per cent so I can get back to doing Dors & Fours again.
Jordan Belfort is in the building ????