• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best legal stimulant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just absolutely hated MDPV--I guess I generally don't like DAT inhibitors, just substrates of the amphetaminergic variety. But I wouldn't be willing to touch mephedrone with a 10m pole--it seems short-acting (hence quite addictive) and a potential cardiotoxin.

For "legal-ish" (not technically legal, but I've never heard of anyone having big problems) stimulation (especially if you just want to be able to stay awake in mission-critical situations), modafinil is a great option. In some places, the pro-drug adrafinil (N-hydroxy-modafinil) is a cheaper option, and I assume that could work as well.

Edit: I'd still like to try desoxypipradrol. Even though it is a DAT inhibitor, it does last a long time (I like compounds that stick around for the duration) and it sounds like the nuclear bomb of stimulants.

mdpv is paranoia heavon for me:|

2-Aminoindan, 3C-P, 4-Fluoroamphetamine, 4-Methylmethcathinone, IAP.

Tesofensine is the best, similar to Cocain, longer lastng. Hard to find, but still can be on Internet.

i truly do get high from coffee. aside from that, legal stimulants are lame...cigarettes dont even work for me unless i have alcohol or another drug in my system...

ritilin (supposing uv a script 4 it)
duromine is also quite good although it is mainly 4 tha fatties and a small lad like myself can find themselves spun 4 a few days and the crash is toataly balls.still good though
only other thing that comes to mind is a large ammount of gurana

Can you tell me how to mull up duromine? I tried doing it, Opened the cap, but what I got on the spoon pretty much looked like miniature red caviar beads at the bottom, and some disgusting milky foam that didnt mix well with the water. I couldn't see properly coz I was tripping hard, but Im not going to shoot up particles! so I tried heating it, crushing it but it just didnt look right, In the end it looked like someone spat some fuct up sickness on my spoon, and then I ate it!
So yeh, there's my christmas story, for future purposes, if someone can link me, I honestly can't find any info on IV use with this, any help is much appreciated!

What about adrafinil or modafinil? I asked my pharmacist about them and she had no clue what I was talking about. Anyone tried these??

Ditto on the mdpv badness. Anxiety, restlessness, depression, and not much more bang than a couple of cups of coffee.

My money's on Methylone for legal stimulant, although I suppose the legality of it is kind of grey, and it's closer to MDMA than plain amphetamine....

-philo
thedarkpassenger blog

If you like coke, 4-fluorotropacocaine will definitely appeal as I've seen seasonedcoke users declare tat they preferred 4-FTC over their usual Peruvian marching powder.

For those, like me, that don't like coke then I'd say MDPV is the bee's knees, but then again it's boosts the libido like nothing else I've had (& I'm a fully paid up pervert! =D)

Allbeit that it has certain irritating aspects like most of PIHKAL have been illegal in the UK since 1977, I'm glad we have the Misuse of Drugs Act and not the Orwellian, 'Big Brother-esque' Analog act of the US etc which I'm sure in the hands of a DEA chemist with superb bullshitting skills could be stretched to make glucose or common salt appear to be a controlled analogue.

At least I know when I am and am not breaking the law and not at the mercy of the whim of some martinet at the Home Office/Crown Prosecution Service

whats 4-fluorotropacocaine like? MDPV hmmm:
yeah definitly some sex enhancement but for an ADHD person it just ruined it! I made me wanting to read, study and look at computer than look for sex just waiting for wait hour after how much should i fuck? When i finally got round to rooting i would say it was ok (GBL and 4-fluromethampet and some cath deviates are the best libido increases legally) but from what i recall not that outstanding maybe some many other drugs have spoiled it for me with sex.

Also that MDPV i recall some batches being sold as speed (aka shitty amphetamines) its caused some overdose's its a shame you don't get to find out about most stuff because here in australia our medical communication sucks and once someones dead I hear about a lot of cost cutting, cheap ways no extensive test most of the time.
I think MDPV for ADHD men is dangerous if used only for sex? I found no real use other than Ritalin replacement with added unknown RC dangers.

Yeah fuck australia law is that nutmeg mixed with that cleaning chemical illegal who knows thats up to someone else and not the general coppa who just bust any white power or crystals. Analog laws suck as and are justa cover my ass cause we slow law.

Whats a "smacky" like eye wobble jelly legs legal drug? in pill terms those were

What about adrafinil or modafinil? I asked my pharmacist about them and she had no clue what I was talking about. Anyone tried these??

Do a search, there's heaps of user accounts on both on BL.

For my money modafinil is probably the best "legal" stimulant, it's also fantastically functional. I would say methylone/4-MMC but I don't believe either of those to be "legal".

methylone mephedrone, butylone... not sure on their legal status.... available on the net

I'm new to the site but i do know a drug you can get from the doctor that is an upper and it works great. The name of the drug i take is esgic plus. Its used for migraines and when i take it i can clean my entire house. I'ts the best drug i have ever taken. And this is just my personal opinion and my experience. I hope this helps you in some way.

esgic plus wtf never heard of it.
what country u get from and what is it

I'm new to the site but i do know a drug you can get from the doctor that is an upper and it works great. The name of the drug i take is esgic plus. Its used for migraines and when i take it i can clean my entire house. I'ts the best drug i have ever taken. And this is just my personal opinion and my experience. I hope this helps you in some way.

Fioricet and Esgic are brand name drugs made from a combination of butalbital (a barbiturate, 50 mg), acetaminophen (325 mg), and caffeine (40 mg). They are indicated for the treatment of tension headaches and muscle contraction headaches. Although not indicated, they are commonly used to treat migraines and other pain related ailments. Note that Fioricet (and some other pain medications) are implicated as causing repeat headaches with over-use (see NYT citation below) from wiki!

so in effect that is a depressant and caffeine.

i can see why caffeine is nicer when mellowed out-i prefer it with poppies

and 4fluoroamphetamine is not a great stimulant, boring jittery and never wears off

Ephedra and Ephedrine and their ugly offspring can be procured otc...

theyre legally sold without prescription because most people will not abuse them due to their nastiness. however, a small enclave of psychonauts exist, who place ephedra up there with crystal meth and the like. Such are the opinions of the euphorically disabled.

as for legal in the other side of the spectrum....adderall [in my opinion is very weak], DextroStat, Dexedrine, Desoxyn, Benzphetamine [good luck getting that one] and the MPDs, Ritalin, a thousand other drugs identical to Ritalin but bearing different, colorful names, and Focalin, which feels like cocaine and is probably more addictive than amphetamine stimulants.

There is also Vivactil, a TCA, and the MAO inhibitors, which pretty much sedate you, excite you, and make you feel very chipper despite whatever tragedy may ensue around you. But those are tricky, potentially dangerous, expensive, and I don't think anyone would use an MAO inhibitor for fun....yet I do know one who does, and he has ruined his life. Being chipper and euphoric all day long leads to delinquency and nihilist tendencies.

Also, a very useless stimulant is modafinil [Provigil]. It's about as much a stimulant as BuSpar is an anxiolytic and Darvocet a painkiller.

There's also, in some delis, 'Bawls' which is guarana extract PLUS an absurd amount of caffeine and sugar....drink the thing down, you get nauseous, get the cold sweat going, the jitters, and the shits, if you pardon my english. awful stuff.

CONCLUSION - there are no good otc stimulants save for high doses of vitamin b100 complex...take 4x recommended dose and youll feel energized and chill at the same time, and overall content, not cracked out and trembling. Healthy, smart, the wave of the future. Inositol abuse...

Status
Not open for further replies.