• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best legal stimulant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vicodelicious said:
Wait, so you say you need a Rx to obtain adderall, which is amphetamine, but then you say you don't need one to possess amphetamine. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about ARG... 8)

The two don't contradict each other. Obtainment and possession are two different things. I'm not going to comment on whether possession IS illegal or not, but your logic is faulty. Here in Canada, for instance, it's illegal to OBTAIN benzodiazepenes without a prescription, but legal to possess them without one. The point of this is that it allows you to bring in small amounts from travelling, and for people who obtained it domestically, you don't need to keep proof of your prescription. For something like oxycodone, you need to be able to prove it was prescribed.

Mr Blonde said:
So in the UK, if it's an analogue of a Class B substance then it doesn't count? Or is their analogue act just not as tight?

No, they don't have a blanket coverall like we have. Instead they have a really nice system that covers exactly what is covered (ie: for opiates, for PEAs and for Trypts)

Mr Blonde said:
So in the UK, if it's an analogue of a Class B substance then it doesn't count? Or is their analogue act just not as tight?
it covers "Phenethylamines",
so with that ketone (=O) group,
makes the molecule called a "beta-ketone", hence legal.

another covers "N-sub'd Tryptamines",
meaning AMT (alph-methyl) is legal, as it has no subs on the N.... lol)

and yes, the best legal stim has to be mephedrone (4-mmcat).
shit is fucking good (anything that feels that good must be addictive)

4 methylmethcathinone is the best legal stimulat i have tried it blow rainbows out my ass

If you like coke, 4-fluorotropacocaine will definitely appeal as I've seen seasonedcoke users declare tat they preferred 4-FTC over their usual Peruvian marching powder.

For those, like me, that don't like coke then I'd say MDPV is the bee's knees, but then again it's boosts the libido like nothing else I've had (& I'm a fully paid up pervert! =D)

No, they don't have a blanket coverall like we have. Instead they have a really nice system that covers exactly what is covered (ie: for opiates, for PEAs and for Trypts)

Allbeit that it has certain irritating aspects like most of PIHKAL have been illegal in the UK since 1977, I'm glad we have the Misuse of Drugs Act and not the Orwellian, 'Big Brother-esque' Analog act of the US etc which I'm sure in the hands of a DEA chemist with superb bullshitting skills could be stretched to make glucose or common salt appear to be a controlled analogue.

At least I know when I am and am not breaking the law and not at the mercy of the whim of some martinet at the Home Office/Crown Prosecution Service

I just absolutely hated MDPV--I guess I generally don't like DAT inhibitors, just substrates of the amphetaminergic variety. But I wouldn't be willing to touch mephedrone with a 10m pole--it seems short-acting (hence quite addictive) and a potential cardiotoxin.

For "legal-ish" (not technically legal, but I've never heard of anyone having big problems) stimulation (especially if you just want to be able to stay awake in mission-critical situations), modafinil is a great option. In some places, the pro-drug adrafinil (N-hydroxy-modafinil) is a cheaper option, and I assume that could work as well.

Edit: I'd still like to try desoxypipradrol. Even though it is a DAT inhibitor, it does last a long time (I like compounds that stick around for the duration) and it sounds like the nuclear bomb of stimulants.

Last edited:
fastandbulbous said:
If you like coke, 4-fluorotropacocaine will definitely appeal as I've seen seasonedcoke users declare tat they preferred 4-FTC over their usual Peruvian marching powder.

The hang-up I have about it, stupid as it may be, is the same hang-up I have about cigarettes.
What I really like about cigarettes is the habitualness of it. It's the same with coke. I actually like the act of continually taking it throughout the night.
I also love the local anaesthetic touch that coke has and 4-ftcoke apparently lacks.

The long duration, inability to snort and lack of anaesthetic effects is putting me off it as a coke alternative.

Ephedrine / Pseudoephedrine are godawful hard on the body. Mixing with other drugs, alcohol, and/or strenuous activity is a bad idea. It doesn't even provide much of a 'boost', just jitteriness, high pulse and high blood pressure.

Caffeine, Guarana, etc are not as bad for you physically, but are just as uncomfortable in high doses. Better boost than E/PSE for working and getting things done.

The RC's are not 'Legal' by any means, it's grey market. Phenethylamines are easily Analogue Act material (the substituted Amphetamines and 2Cx's have been proven illegal a la 2CB, Mephedrone and co. will be proven illegal once Mephedrone kills a couple more people via Cathinone and Methcathinone).

Levo-Meth is a Schedule II substance once it has been extracted from a nasal inhaler, so its not legal (and eating the cotton is horrible for you, really really horrible for you). Propylhexedrine is still Schedule V in some states I believe, charges could be filed for tampering with a medical product for non-medical use, especially if you are trying to use it to get high or sell it to someone to get high.

Phenylephrine? Ha. Worse than Ephedrine.

2-Amino-Indan and other non-Analogue RC's have a better chance of being called 'Legal', though the vagueness of the analogue act makes it a blanket for any substance that becomes a drug of abuse. You can link any substance to any other substance if you go back far enough with chemistry, even if it's a reach, the feds will win if they want (if not analogue act, emergency scheduling is still a favorite tool- BZP as an ex.)

Advice: Get a prescription. Scheduled stimulants are prescribed for attention problems, narcolepsy (some doc's will stretch this to include somnolescense if you have nice tits), that 3rd shift sleep disorder. Modafinil (Provigil) is proven very safe to the body, it is CIII but isn't anywhere near as abusable as Amphetamine, or CIV and CV stimulants like Diethylpropion and Phentermine. It is specifically for people who need a stimulant for energy to work, or for excessive sleepiness and lethargy.

Modafinil is the best 'legal' stimulant. Consult a doctor for really appropriate advice.

UsernameNotTaken said:
I don't understand the role aspirin plays in this cocktail though?

From my understanding (ask a bodybuilder, though, as this ECA stack is commonly used by them to shred fat) the aspirin, basically, helps the ephedrine and caffeine to be effective, longer. Correct me if I'm wrong, however.

And what's all this debating about Adderall's legality? As long as you possess a legitimate prescription, it's PERFECTLY legal, as are other amphetamines, such as lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) [[and yes, this word is spelled with an "f" instead of "ph"]], methamphetamine (Desoxyn), and dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine). For methamphetamine, however, I believe you need a tri-script. Someone might want to check.

Whenever I'm out of amphetamines & phentermine (ehh, I'll take what I can get), I just pop ephedrine tablets. Not nearly as good as cocaine or amphetamine, but take enough, and it'll give you an odd little feeling that I might venture to even call a mild "high". In my state (maybe all 50?, idk) ephedrine is perfectly legal as long as it is NOT marketed for weight-loss, you are 18 or older, your purchase is recorded into a log, and you do not purchase more than however many grams within a certain time period. Brands like "Red Label's Ephedrine Plus" and "BDI's Mini Ephedrine" are commonly found at gas stations (behind the counter, of course).

Levo-Meth is a Schedule II substance once it has been extracted from a nasal inhaler, so its not legal (and eating the cotton is horrible for you, really really horrible for you).

Levo-methamphetamine is pretty much useless as a stimulant though, isn't it? I've heard it's slightly peripherally stimulating but doesn't feel very nice.

^^
Yes as far as I know Levo-methamphetamine is garbage. The benzedrex inhalers actually work. I'd never taken speed before in my life but I took a benzedrex inhaler one time and that shit made me feel VERY awake and quite good for a while. The next day I had extreme vaso-constriction and a splitting headache so bad I wanted to die. I haven't wanted to repeat the experience because of that.

I figured that if I were to try speed, it would be somewhat similar to the benzedrex inhalers.

The RC's are not 'Legal' by any means, it's grey market.

Not in the UK - they're either legal or illegal. The MoDA is very specific as to what is controlled and if it's not covered it's not illegal regardless of what you do with it when it comes to your own body (you could publically snort huge lines of a non-controlled substance and not be prosecuted).

Please remember only a few counties have analog act type legislation and specify which country you're in when discussing the legality of a compound

Arg quit getting mixed up. Adderall is a controllled substance yes, but it can be legal to possess ONLY with proper RX papers.

Levo-methamphetamine is pretty much useless as a stimulant though, isn't it? I've heard it's slightly peripherally stimulating but doesn't feel very nice.

I've heard lots of contradicting info. Some clandestine chemists say it is 7 to 10 times less potent by weight than Dextro-Methamphetamine, some users say it is speedy just no euphoria, plus lots of the Ephedrine like uncomfortable-ness, some say it has no effect at all at any dose for stimulation/euphoria. But, given that there is case law on the books in the USA of people being prosecuted for extracting Levo-Meth from Vicks inhalers- intent to manufacture a CII, possession of a CII, etc the CsA is very clear.

PartyHatGuy Arg quit getting mixed up. Adderall is a controllled substance yes, but it can be legal to possess ONLY with proper RX papers.

I don't understand the confusion about this. Possessing Adderall, Ritalin, Dexedrine, Desoxyn and co. in the USA without a prescription is illegal, it is possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, Amphetamines (or Methylphenidate or Methamphetamine). Adderall is treated the same under the law as Cocaine, Morphine, etc.

I figured that if I were to try speed, it would be somewhat similar to the benzedrex inhalers.

Propylhexedrine is much, much different from all other scheduled stimulants. Granted it is recreational and has a 50+ year history of abuse, addiction, etc. But, it is not a very pleasurable stimulant, especially compared to Methamphetamine and Phendimetrazine. Plain Amphetamine is light years of pleasure ahead of Benzedrex. It's like drinking Methanol (rubbing alcohol) and assuming all alcohol is like that.

Not in the UK - they're either legal or illegal. The MoDA is very specific as to what is controlled and if it's not covered it's not illegal regardless of what you do with it when it comes to your own body (you could publically snort huge lines of a non-controlled substance and not be prosecuted).

I forget not all people live in the US, go figure.

what about kratom analogs 4-ac0 and stuff.
what about that legal benzo and all that shit in cherry pop and HHH products

Status
Not open for further replies.