Best Gym drug

Kratom makes for a good preworkout if you don't take too much.

Tramadol is also great. That thing gave me energy to exercise in the morning every day. Also it's great for cutting because my appetite disspears when I'm on it.

DMAA is gross, rhodiola is better with fewer side-effects. Won't lean you out however like DMAA, but as a preworkout i prefer rhodiola.

Pre workout, and depending on your tolerance, cannabis edibles. Best workouts of my life have come after I ate some edis.

In my case its Anavar, test E, winny, dbol.
Ok... 🤔Was just Wondering those 3 compounds, lets forget the enanthate... So are those others all in oral form? Or is the winstrol injection, or stanozolol tablets? Because As you know those are quite heavy to liver... Worst of course is methandienones... But those though are used for As though only to "kickstart" for the Starting of roid season. But it is been a very rare thing to me at least but sold some places on injection so it doesnt go through liver which is AWESOME because d-bol is so damn powerfull 17-alpha-alcylated compound so thats why its so toxic to liver. But my Basic gear is of course sustanon250 and those original 1ml ampoules because if you have to buy your stuff for example some sketchy DNM or something, then you have to know the vendors because those 10ml cans are easier to counterfeit. Then of course deca-durabolin... It is maybe still the most used anabolic steroid there is and Dont AT ALL doubt the reason As a awesome power and lean mass productive compound which has the effect that any serious bodybuilder rispects.. It Doesn't aromatize like any others. And it keeps the build muscle like when you use d-bol the mass and strenght increases Speed of lightning... But its quite big % just water when you look just like RIGHT AWAY when someone sticks with a needle is going to happen nagasaki without nuclear missiles. Then of course there is allso IMHO those insane "rc" steroids... Trenbolones... If sustanon250 anabolic rate is 100/100,trenbolone acetate is FUCK ME 500/500!!!!! People who has allready a little of those "anger management problems, I would give advice to stay away from it. Ive used all those that I know that exist, trenbolone acetate, trenbolone enanthate, and the third... Well the fast and short acting... But they didnt fucked up my head but yeah.... Dont use on my gear on those anymore. But the enanthate version was best to me because long acting and so you DONT have to throw dart on your ass 30 times a day. I fucking hated those needles and when compound number is big enough, because there was different esters of test and boldenone undecylenate.... Yeah DM if want to speak from the subject

Last edited:
In my case its Anavar, test E, winny, dbol.
Ok... 🤔Was just Wondering those 3 compounds, lets forget the enanthate... So are those others all in oral form? Or is the winstrol injection, or stanozolol tablets? Because As you know those are quite heavy to liver... Worst of course is methandienones... But those though are

am i theonly one who cant do any drugs if i want to be good at gym?
Obviously you're just doing the wrong drugs. 😉 jk sorta, obv, sobriety is good. But I don't believe there is anyone alive who couldn't benefit in some way from the right performance enhancing drug(s). Equally perhaps you're just doing them wrong, too much, too little, too often, not often enough, etc. It can be a struggle to get the dosage right depending on the substance or just personality type and in that case also perhaps sobriety is best.

Obviously you're just doing the wrong drugs. 😉 jk sorta, obv, sobriety is good. But I don't believe there is anyone alive who couldn't benefit in some way from the right performance enhancing drug(s). Equally perhaps you're just doing them wrong, too much, too little, too often, not often enough, etc. It can be a struggle to get the dosage right depending on the substance or just personality type and in that case also perhaps sobriety is best.
Pls tell me which drug is giod for gym.

Anavar? Why not winstrol. Are you a female? Not judging just curious.
I think at least my opinion the winstrol injection or stanozolol tablets are too weak if you are on mass season. Then should use those bulking compounds As like Trenbolone acetate, deca-durabolin, sustanon250, and today is dianabol, the methandienone on injection form so it isnt so toxic because it wont go trough liver like every other what toxic goes our system the liver tries to purify, and dianabol is 17-alpha-alcylated compound

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you got it all figured out lol sounds better than my reasoning (which is none) but still can't make out a lot of it.

All good.

I think at least my opinion the winstrol injection or stanozolol tablets are too weak if you are on mass season. Then should use those bulking compounds As like Trenbolone acetate, deca-durabolin, sustanon250, and today is dianabol, the methandienone on injection form so it isnt so toxic because it wont go trough liver like every other what toxic goes our system the liver tries to purify, and dianabol is 17-alpha-alcylated compound

Probable silly question: can you plug the dianabol by the ass, or under the tonge, or sniffing to avoid the liver route?

Probable silly question: can you plug the dianabol by the ass, or under the tonge, or sniffing to avoid the liver route?
Pretty sure it would still go through the liver pal.
Doesn't it go through the liver from being in the blood, not from physically going through the stomach?

I say that because I used to think injecting Ket would make it bypass the bladder + liver over snorting it and getting a drip, but it's not true, injecting iv/im/plugging/under tounge etc... It will all still cause liver and bladder damage. @Hexagon Sun

^ Caffeine was mentioned many times, including in the very first reply. Not sure bananas count as drugs, by most people's definition... 😉 "Bananadine" notwithstanding of course.