Best Gym drug

BOODIE

Greenlighter
Sorry if previously been posted.. I've just started the gym..weights and bulking up..eating mad stacks of protein and carbs. I'm wondering if theirs a sports/gym enhancing drug out there that isnt going to cause long term problems?

IME herb helps get oxygen into the blood but not so much getting into the muscles, caffeine and L-arginine help get the blood into the muscles so a combination of these three have a significant impact on strength and endurance

I've had solid effects using beta alanine long release (patented, so hard to source). This in doing intense 250 stair runs x 3. Not stimmy, no side effects except for the itch/tingle. Nothing else I tried worked without feeling like it was bad for my heart.

I was healthier on meth than I ever was sober. I am not recommending using meth, but for me it was the driving force behind my healthy lifestyle. It helps with pain and fatigue and provides a positive mood and ample energy. One thing that I never had until meth was ample motivation.

My diet consisted of mostly protein with some veggies, a few healthy grains here and there. I played sports, loved going biking, hiking, running. My muscles were fucking huge, I was as strong as an ox, and I felt great, even on my weekend breaks from meth.

If that is something you are exploring, I would take it orally in very small doses.

I was healthier on meth than I ever was sober. I am not recommending using meth, but for me it was the driving force behind my healthy lifestyle. It helps with pain and fatigue and provides a positive mood and ample energy. One thing that I never had until meth was ample motivation.

My diet consisted of mostly protein with some veggies, a few healthy grains here and there. I played sports, loved going biking, hiking, running. My muscles were fucking huge, I was as strong as an ox, and I felt great, even on my weekend breaks from meth.

If that is something you are exploring, I would take it orally in very small doses.
Do you find that low dosed oral meth has a strong urge to redose? Only ever done amphetamine (adderall) and when taken orally the comedown was quite gentle. Intranasal is a different story...

That depends a lot upon yourself. Do you have an addictive personality? Are you able to just dose for working out, or do you feel like you'll be "better" in all aspects of your life with this new found super drug? Of course, methamphetamine is ridiculously addictive, so there will always be a high potential for abuse.
I do not historically have an addictive personality. My likely use would be as an endurance dancing drug in all honesty

Sorry if previously been posted.. I've just started the gym..weights and bulking up..eating mad stacks of protein and carbs. I'm wondering if theirs a sports/gym enhancing drug out there that isnt going to cause long term problems?

Depends what you're trying to achieve really?!

Are we talking legal or illegal? I mean there are things like creatine with which you prolly already know about, but there are no free rides in nature. Even steroids mess with your homeostatic balance and manifests itself in unintended ways. I would consult your doctor or physical therapist.

Kratom makes for a good preworkout if you don't take too much.