• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

best generic oxy IR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i've had them all and there all the same. but here's my guide:

If your going to IV (which i don't reccomend) but if you are going to, get the M/30, because less pills will mean less fillers.

If your going to plug, i would go the same as with IV, since less fillers, your concentrate will be less diluted and will be more drug in a smaller amount of water, so again the M/30's

If your going to snort, again, less fillers and binders would help absorption, and actually prepping it like you would for IV, in 1-2ml's of water and squirting it in your nose would be healthier and easier on your nose then snorting powder.

But if your going to eat it, I would go for the A/215's, just because i find that they dissolve better in my stomach then the m/15's and 30's, it might be placebo but i find that i can start feeling the A/215's within 15 minutes, while the M/15/30's take about 20 minutes. I mean honestly i know there all the same, but MY personal preference for oral would be the A/215's.

btw happy bluelighter status to me! :D

For intranasally I would go for the Mallies, they are also the best for shooting. Me personally I love the V's because they make the solutions blue and green which I think is awesome when it comes to shooting.

ROOOOOOOOFL I was thinking this when i first read the post, I even have an awesome picture of my rig filled with 7 ML's of bright blue liquid, let me try and find it so i can show...

edit: here's the picture:

shotup.jpg

Last edited:
ROOOOOOOOFL I was thinking this when i first read the post, I even have an awesome picture of my rig filled with 7 ML's of bright blue liquid, let me try and find it so i can show...

edit: here's the picture:

shotup.jpg

You're killing me....

Intranasally I tend to avoid the Mall's. If you're going to eat them it doesn't matter.

As far as 30's vs 15's : go for the 30's for reasons stated above.

I would definitely go with the Malli 30's. They break up better and break down into a solution without any gelling or any problem. The activas and the V's have always been a bit more trouble breaking up and breaking down IME

speaking of doing "blue shots" lol here's a pic of some roxi capsules I was shooting about a year ago...lol they were straight kool-aid looking.

Last edited:
IV? m30's, hands down...

what a timely thread...

im sitting here with 15 a215 and a syringe in front of my, just after i finished my last m30. the m30's are WAAAAAYYYY easier to deal with, just crush, put in water, i personally boil them but i guess you dont have to, and filter with a q-tip...

the a215, however, are a PITA to IV...when you boil them, they release some sort of gunky material that makes sucking the juice up through the cotton an exercise in futility.

ironically enough, ive found this thread because i am trying to find a better way to extract the oxy from an a215. the jel-like substance that clogs my cotton pisses me off and i just figured *someone* has come up with a way to deal with that crap...

i know i know..."just snort them"...i like to instant mood alterations, snorting takes about 3-5 minutes to hit.

does anyone have an alternative method for IV extraction for the A's?? i sure could use some info...

thanks, and be cool don't do drugs if you finding yourself hurting yourself or people around you...

EDIT: i just banged my first a215 without heat and it feels fine...guess you dont need to boil it and that makes the gunky jel shit not be so bad.

Last edited:
^The A 215's that you are speaking of are a pain, I found the best way to IV them is to break em down and heat them, but not to a boil, just gently and the "goo" kinda goes away so that you can shoot em.

I do not advise heating pills tho, it is much better to just snort them if the brand you have doesnt break down without gelling

I've been on PM for about 7 years. For 3 torn discs in my lower back, and 3 others dislocated.
5 surgeries total.

I first started with, (With no opiate tolerance at all)

- Lortab, Hydrocodone/APAP 7.5/500, 4x daily (12 months)
Then
- Norco Hydrocodone/APAP 10/325, 4x daily (6 months)
Then
- Percocet Oxycodone/APAP 10/325, 4x daily (12 months)
Then
- Oxycodone IR 15mg, 4x daily (5 years)

Now currently I take,
- Methadone 10mg 3x daily + Oxycodone 30mg 4x daily

So yeah I def. have experienced with many types of Oxy and Oxy brands.

Ive tried these brands for Roxy (Oxy IR) 15mg's

- QUALITEST V 48 11
- ACTAVIS A 214
- MALLINCKRODT M 15
- KVK TECH K8

My favorite brands are Actavis and KVK Tech.

I just recently got the 30s, and I requested to get the KVK tech brand, now they're blue and labeled K 9.
My 15s that I used for over 5 years were green and labeled K 8.
Next I'm going to try the Actavis brand, labeled A 215.

My 10mg Methadone are MALLINCKRODT.. Labeled M 57 71...
I did re search and most people prefer Malli brand Methadone.. Roxane was another popular one.

Im going to request the Roxane brand Methadone on my next re fill to compare.. But so far these Malli's are working GREAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.