Best friend OD'd

I once OD'd on 90 valiums, and a boatload of other things. If I had put a whole bottle of whiskey on top of it, I likely wouldn't be here.

I don't know if this was an intentional od or not, but regardless your friend has a long road of recovery ahead of him. Do your best to support them through it, it's going to be really tough, especially if he had some kind of brain damage.

Thank fuck your friends alright. Brain-damage could have left him vegetative if he had done frontal lobe damage just glad he's okay.

Gaffy,
C’est une bonne nouvelle pour apprendre qu’il est alerte et conscient. Le fait qu’il prenne des décisions, comme s’installer au sud de la France, semble avoir un minimum de dégâts cérébraux, au plus.

Bonne chance à ton ami. Il a de la chance d’avoir un bon ami comme vous.

Fuck, man. this thread was a roller coaster. My condolences and I hope he gets better soon.

I know how hard it can be when you go through such a drastic event, an also how sometimes it can happen so fast that you don't have time to process the shit that's happening, so I just want to see how are you holding up?