Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

best film soundtracks and scores

SLC Punk! has the best sound track ever :)

Adolescents, Ramones, Stooges, DK's, Old school Vandals, Specials, Exploited, Velvet Underground, Fear, Minor Threat.

What more could you want?

Not much more. def gold. also requiem which was mentioned as the best "score" ever imho.

Human Traffic has a great EDM soundtrack to it. and some good hip-hop as well.

The Straight Story has the most beautiful score, its by Angelo Badalamenti...so so lovely

The Hours (Phillip Glass)
Big Fish (Danny Elfman)
Red Dragon (Danny Elfman)
Palermo Shooting (Soundtrack - Various)
and of course Eternal Sunshine :)

^ Ouhhh, I forgot to check out 'The Hours'. I love that film. Thanks for reminding me after all these years. :)

^ Ouhhh, I forgot to check out 'The Hours'. I love that film. Thanks for reminding me after all these years. :)

:) youre welcome

nice to be reminded of some I'd forgotten too...Amelie and Fight Club in particular 8)

One of my super favorite soundtracks is Perfume, The Story of a Murderer based on the novel by Patrick Suskind (terrific book and movie adaptation, imo, Perfume being one of my most favorite movies ...and I watched it before reading the book!)

Mesmerizingly beautiful.

packshot_launch.jpg

The actor who plays Jean Baptist Grenouille brings an unsettling intensity to his role here -- he seems to be two seconds away from imploding whenever he smells a beautiful, virginal woman...

In this scene on his way to Grasse to learn how to distill human scent, the redhead Laura is miles away in a horse and carriage and he catches the very first whiff of her...the musical score is perfection. <3

Perfume ~ Laura

Oh, and my other favorite soundtracks which I posted in NEMD before..... I even have some on CASETTE TAPE ;)

folder.jpg

gexpscf.gif

comp3b.jpg

cd.jpg

B0001XLXW002LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ThePianocover.jpg

pump_up.gif

roomview.jpg

so7628.jpg

air-virgin-suicides.jpg

2006343368689498197_rs.jpg

2903-1.jpg

60074707.jpg

503720062_4953df7369.jpg

requiem for a dream as mentioned before has a great score
clint mansell also did an excellent job with moon

superfly.jpg

superfly has to have one of the greatest soundtracks ever, curtis mayfield is brilliant :D

vapyros lesbos

vampyros-lesbos.jpg

this is music taken from 3 movies made by the same italian director.

the movies were released in the early 70's and contain some of the best psychedelic music i've ever heard.

I really like all the earlier Taratino flick soundtracks, my favorite being Pulp Fiction's.