• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Excuse to tell Authorities Of Why You're In Da Hood...

^Yeah but if they stop you and run your ID then they get all the other. I figure they link the license plate # to the registered driver and then run the ID on that person, which brings up any past convictions, pending charges and warrants.

True. Of course if you have racked up a few drug charges and have bruises up and down your arms no excuse is going to work. Despite what most people think, cops aren't dumb. Theyve heard it all. Yea of course in the rare occasion an excuse may work though, I was saying its not impossible.

Its still best to have one, no doubt about that. Helps to know what you are going to say and then you won't seem so nervous trying to think up something on a whim.

When a cop runs your license, at least in the state where I live, all that comes up is your driving history. No convictions, whatsoever.

Are you talking about license plate or drivers license number? When they run our IDs in CA EVERYTHING pulls up, including traffic or foot stops where no arrests were even made.

Are you talking about license plate or drivers license number? When they run our IDs in CA EVERYTHING pulls up, including traffic or foot stops where no arrests were even made.

are you serious? stops with no arrests? if that's true they'd be in the car for ten minutes scrolling through my stops on their computer. Come to think of it maybe that's what takes so long everytime I get a traffic ticket...

Yeah if they run your ID they see everything. Fuckers.

I'm sure in a few years, they'll have even more information.

^^visions of them with a screen watching GPS-equipped junkies scurry about...

Lol futuristic society--implanting junkies with GPS transmitters...or like those "smart pills", GPS embedded in the drug itself...

It was just a strange thought that was triggered reading your post

^^

Hah for real. That's the kind of shit I was actually thinking of too. That 1984 George Orwell "Big Brother" type shit. We really aren't too far off from that possibility..

are you serious? stops with no arrests? if that's true they'd be in the car for ten minutes scrolling through my stops on their computer. Come to think of it maybe that's what takes so long everytime I get a traffic ticket...

It is true. They use it for prostitutes who have been in an area and asked to leave numerous times. Also i was driving my bfs car who had no insurance and he had been stopped before but let go w no ticket twice, and when the police pulled me over he said it shows the cars been let go twice without consequence and he had plenty of time to fix the problem so theyre taking the car.

Havent you guys been stopped by the popo and before you leave they ask for your name and dob and write it down on a little card or paper and put in their pocket? Theyre using that info for their paperwork later. Theres a record of EVERYTHING. At first i thought it was just people being paranoid but then having first hand experience, along with asking a cop and him confirming how he had that info.

^^

Exactly. The need records of warnings/stops with no arrests, so that way they know what they are dealing with if they stop you again.

I dress like the runners in the open air drug markets and walk the same way and usually ride a bmx. A white guy on a bmx is part of da hood, a whiteboy in a nice german car is fucked.

I'm far from a rich white kid. By first world standards I'm poor, meaning by third world standards I live like a fuckin spoiled prince.

I never get caught in the hood though. I got the right friends, and I'm more careful now. When I use to slum it I'd dress accordingly. If you look like the dope-fiend you are nobody notices you. It's when some fuck-tard goes to the streets in his chains and fuck-you clothes that he gets jacked. Plus I always treat people with respect (and try to look a little crazy/desperate).

And to the OP: If you don't yet have shit on you bust out your cell phone and try to act lost. If you have balls approach the pig first and ask for directions, that always throws them off.

I'm far from a rich white kid. By first world standards I'm poor, meaning by third world standards I live like a fuckin spoiled prince.

I never get caught in the hood though. I got the right friends, and I'm more careful now. When I use to slum it I'd dress accordingly. If you look like the dope-fiend you are nobody notices you. It's when some fuck-tard goes to the streets in his chains and fuck-you clothes that he gets jacked. Plus I always treat people with respect (and try to look a little crazy/desperate).

And to the OP: If you don't yet have shit on you bust out your cell phone and try to act lost. If you have balls approach the pig first and ask for directions, that always throws them off.

IF you go to the drug area's where I live as a WHITE dope fiend you definitely won't come home smiling. Every middleman/hustler around will be saying "hey "dood"- that's what you'll be called literally phoenetically how it's pronounced in the ghetto here what are you looking for and if you don't give them the money for the drugs they are going to quickly fetch for you "i won't run with your money is what will be told", they will take it from you. You gotta act like you got some fkin street clout or you'll be fucked.

But here whites are the minorities lol.

I learned long ago never to put money in some one's hand without said drugs in mine first. For powders a sample is necessary. I don't score from blacks though. I get my dope from whites and Mexicans, so the scene is way different.

Lol what a thread, here in Finland we dont have that kind of hoods. Like at all. Of course there are areas which are more poor than others but lol, that kind of hoods/ghettos are just straight out from movies for us. Also police wont pull you over for nothing and for SURE they wont plant any drugs on you. That kind of stuff just don't happen here.

^ I was actually just wondering that... is this a problem anywhere outside the US? Or is it only the "civilized world" that stereotypes both the poor and the rich? :\

Seems like its primarily US problem if you count in only so called first world countries. Russia is also infamous for its human rights. I would be horrified to live in a country where police can fuck you up any way they want. Authorities should be something you can count on even on some degree. Is this happening all over the United States or are some states significantly worse than others?

I'm selling roofs and show them a business card then ask them to call your boss who will lie and cover for you. Tell them you know it's a bad neighborhood, but you get paid very well for doing it and your douchebag boss is making you come to this neighborhood.

I'm selling roofs and show them a business card then ask them to call your boss who will lie and cover for you. Tell them you know it's a bad neighborhood, but you get paid very well for doing it and your douchebag boss is making you come to this neighborhood.

It's scary how good I've got at lying to peoples faces.I keep thinking of that quote about the difference an alcoholic and an addict: "an alcoholic will steal your wallet and feel very bad about it, an addict will steal your wallet and help you look for it".

Yeah, I wanna live in one of those nice Scandinavian countries - to the first post on this page.