• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Excuse to tell Authorities Of Why You're In Da Hood...

Lol at this whole thread although theres a couple good ones.

Craig's list and baby mommy take the cake

Sorry dude but they do work, unless you look like a straight up junkie of course they wont work.

I was pulled over several months ago in CPT and told them I had an appt to look at an available apartment but my phone screen is broken so gps isnt visible and showed him my broken phone. He asked where i worked, i told him im in college and he saw my books and parking permit as proof anf also i had an apartment finder catalog. He even gps'd the address on his phone! I used an address of someone in the hood I knew. He gave me directions and let me go. To top it off, I didnt have a license either and he told me to go to dmv tomorrow. I told him i didnt realize this was a bad neighborhood i had never been here before just saw the af and decided to check it out cos it was cheap rent. He told me itd be best to find a room somewhere else haha.

If we all go in the hood sick and junkie looking, no excuse will work.

Sorry, dude, but that ain't going to work at all. For alot of people.
We don't just carry around broken phones, appt magazines, and parking permits. lmao.
Skin color plays a big role too. I never see any blacks or hispanics getting pulled over unless they committed a traffic violation.

I'm very wealthy, so I love taking a long drive through a shit hole town on the weekend to see how the other half survive. Doing a large line of cocaine before I head out makes the experience extra special.

You are doing a study on urban plight. Have some bogus papers with statistics and stuff on them to have some kind of bs proof.

Or....you recruit for a college football or basketball program. Have a couple scouting reports printed off scoutsinc about guys who play for the local HS and wear a ballcap from a local college.

The main advice is to just go in the afternoon as early as possible so you don't attract much attention in the first place...it matters how ghetto we're talking about...if it looks like pretty much a normal suburb from the outside, except that it's basically all black/Hispanic, as long as you're not doing shit in the broad daylight and you know where you're going, you'll probably be fine...but yeah, I'll admit I've never been to the straight up projects or really run down areas of the ghetto so I don't really know about some of the hardcore stuff.

It is an issue though, especially if you're just a normal looking white person. Hopefully, you already know the person you're going to meet there and you know exactly where you're going...don't be driving through the hood slow or acting like you're trying to look for someone...just go in, be quick, direct, and get the fuck out of there...and make sure no one can see or tell what you're doing...if you're a white person and you know exactly what you're doing in the hood, and you don't look suspicious, you look like you've done this a thousand times before, even if it's at night, you'll probably be fine and not get harassed by the police...however, I cannot say anything definitively.

And everyone I've known in the ghetto either didn't have a car or had general car issues...it's almost out of the question to get them to meet you in a spot that would be safer for you...besides, if you think about it, it doesn't really matter where you do it, you're going to have to get it over with anyway...

Used to live here coming to see a friend is what i would use.

I have numbers to call though and i'm in and out. Also in my city, police are rarely in the hood and if they are they don't care....hence the reason we top the homicide per capita list year after year.

I'm lucky I don't have that problem here in San Francisco - the open air spot/spot where my dealer lives is in a bad neighborhood, yeah - but that neighborhood is surrounded by tourist hotels, shopping districts, ect. Everyone walks through those neighborhoods - tourists, "regular" (as in non drug-using/dealing) people, normal people just going about their lives... It'd be impossible to start singling people out just because they don't look like they live there.

When I used to cop open air in Philly the cops would let u go if you told them the truth when they pulled you over. But they'd take your stuff.

So, my strategy: put like 2-3 bags in one pocket. Hide the rest somewhere else. Then, upon getting pulled over (as they already know what you're there for) you admit why you're there. "I'm sorry, yes I was here to cop". Then when they say "ok give me the stuff", you hand over the 2-3 in your pocket, (while looking slightly pissed, you don't want them to wonder why you're happy to comply)...

they tell you to get out n don't let them see you again today....
"Yes sir, I'm leaving now"

And continue on home with the rest of the bundles safe n happy....

This happened to me several times. The first time I actually gave up what I had cause I had it all together. Was only like a bundle tho. Then I realized if I kept a separate stash for "if I get pulled over to give up" it would be a much better idea...

Thankfully I don't have to deal with that anymore

Sorry, dude, but that ain't going to work at all. For alot of people.
We don't just carry around broken phones, appt magazines, and parking permits. lmao.
Skin color plays a big role too. I never see any blacks or hispanics getting pulled over unless they committed a traffic violation.

Obviously my point went over your head, so Ill break it down for you. I wasnt suggesting using that excuse. I was saying that excuses DO work, giving my own experience as an example, since you seem to think they don't work. But then again, I don't look like a junkie either so theyre more inclined to believe me.

When I used to cop open air in Philly the cops would let u go if you told them the truth when they pulled you over. But they'd take your stuff.

So, my strategy: put like 2-3 bags in one pocket. Hide the rest somewhere else. Then, upon getting pulled over (as they already know what you're there for) you admit why you're there. "I'm sorry, yes I was here to cop". Then when they say "ok give me the stuff", you hand over the 2-3 in your pocket, (while looking slightly pissed, you don't want them to wonder why you're happy to comply)...

they tell you to get out n don't let them see you again today....
"Yes sir, I'm leaving now"

And continue on home with the rest of the bundles safe n happy....

This happened to me several times. The first time I actually gave up what I had cause I had it all together. Was only like a bundle tho. Then I realized if I kept a separate stash for "if I get pulled over to give up" it would be a much better idea...

Thankfully I don't have to deal with that anymore

In that case why not just hand over a bunch of bags filled with cut and no heroin actually in them, or like 10% street heroin and the rest cut, in case they have a dog sniff (the only way I could think they would ID it).

Obviously my point went over your head, so Ill break it down for you. I wasnt suggesting using that excuse. I was saying that excuses DO work, giving my own experience as an example, since you seem to think they don't work. But then again, I don't look like a junkie either so theyre more inclined to believe me.

Just cause they let you slide on out of there doesn't mean they actually believe the excuse. I kind of think it doesn't matter what your excuse is(so long as you say something other than you are there to score drugs), if they are going to break you chops or not depends more on what they witnessed you do, your appearance and what your record comes up as. Its not like they have the right to search you based on the quality of your excuse for being in the hood.

Last edited:
In that case why not just hand over a bunch of bags filled with cut and no heroin actually in them, or like 10% street heroin and the rest cut, in case they have a dog sniff (the only way I could think they would ID it).

Just cause they let you slide on out of there doesn't mean they actually believe the excuse. I kind of think it doesn't matter what your excuse is(so long as you say something other than you are there to score drugs), if they are going to break you chops or not depends more on what they witnessed you do, your appearance and what your record comes up as. Its not like they have the right to search you based on the quality of your excuse for being in the hood.

True. Of course if you have racked up a few drug charges and have bruises up and down your arms no excuse is going to work. Despite what most people think, cops aren't dumb. Theyve heard it all. Yea of course in the rare occasion an excuse may work though, I was saying its not impossible.

True. Of course if you have racked up a few drug charges and have bruises up and down your arms no excuse is going to work. Despite what most people think, cops aren't dumb. Theyve heard it all. Yea of course in the rare occasion an excuse may work though, I was saying its not impossible.

Yeah they aren't stupid, hah. Like you said. They see some junky ass looking mother fucker, track marks everywhere, run your license and see you've been popped before. Game over. At that point it's just whether you piss them off or are cool and they decide to cut you a break.

I just level with um. I've had cops find me with dope, I'm real with them and just tell them how it is, and sometimes they've even given me my smack back and let me go, especially if I'm really dope sick at the time. Guess they just feel sorry for my pathetic ass, hah.

When a cop runs your license, at least in the state where I live, all that comes up is your driving history. No convictions, whatsoever.