BEST "E" EXPRNCE!

I am laughing my FUCKING ass off with this post...... i am soo glad you guys help make this board so dam entertaining
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

The board has been kinda lacking the flare lately until today with about 3 or 4 thread where people are flaming each other.
It really makes for some dam interesting reading........
Thanks buches o'bunches.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace.....RuRu Still LMAO!!!!!!

Hahahahehhehehehohaaahehehehehhe. Oh my. I don't know which wuz more amusing: Amanda's post or all the replys.
------------------
xoxo
flux

LOL... god what will people cum up with to liven things up ! and don't tell me none of you when reading that, had that mental image of "amanda" getting the DP.. my questions are 1. did she swallow 2. did she take it up the ass ?
but on a serious note : after what i seen at a house party this weekend , her story is highly possible to be true ! i kid you not! WOW ! lol....

I'll vote that she took it up the ass and that she did swallow...
I'm sure her boyfriend woke her up with more than a smack as well...
Hmmm...and it makes me wonder...and it makes me wonder...

Im horny now. But then again, I like up-the-ass-ebonic-speaking-crack-whores. My Mom keeps telling me its just a phase I'm going through.

Cousin Cledus,
ROTFLMFBO!
ENCORE!
Please...this thread is comedy at its best! more! more I tell you!
*Giggling* Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

I'm not normally a nasty guy...but you are fucking mingin'. Its people like you who give girls a bad name . You are a dirty wee whore....and you should get down to your local church and wash that cum out of your scabby little gob with some holy water. You slapper......

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!SLUT IS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!

hey Amanda where are you???? Get your ass back here and share some more of your stories - they're really interesting!!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Just ignore stupid posts and they will go away. Do you believe everything you hear on this site??
Notice that AMANDA has one post by her name, so I am willing to bet that she/he/it . . .is full of shit anyways so just ignore it.
The Doctor
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

Well whoever it was, was pretty damn funny - look what they started. I think we need a little shit disturbing in here every now and then. When I'm having a shitty day it's nice to know there are people out there that want to be bashed by you - they open themselves up for it.
------------------

And just think...all this time her boyfriend was thinking it was the E that made her kisses taste funny...

i'M SORRY GUYS FOR OFFENDING EVERY1!I GOT SHOCKED W THE REPLIES I GOT!SORRY 4 BOTHERING U HAPPY PPL W SOME OF MY TRAGIC EXPERIENCE!HONESTLY, I REGRET EVERYTHING THAN HAPPEND-TILL NOW I'M STILL HAVING MY NIGHTMARES!THE PURPOSE OF MY POST IS TO CONVINCE MY SELF THAT EVERYTHING IS OKAY...THAT WAT HAPPENED IS JUST A NORMAL THING.I BET EVERY WOMAN WILL FEEL THE WAY I'M FEELING NOW-TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF THAT I WASN'T RAPE!IT'S BETTER TO FEEL THAT U LIKED IT AND ENJOYED IT EVENTHOU PPL CALLS U WHORE,SLUT BLAH BLAH BLAH...THAN FEELING THAT U WERE RAPED BY 2 MEN!I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY...SO DO I!SORRY!

excuse me but dont you dare call rape
what you do or who you do is your business but dont make it worse for those who have been assulted......bitchs like you are the reason victims are put on trial not their assailants
and no REAl rape victims dont talk themselves into having wanted it they have to talk themselves out of thinking they caused it...........but like many a true whore when it looks bad on you say you were forced.........
YOU MAKE ME SICK
keep your legs closed, mouth shut and be happy knowing you did get the attention you wanted out of me, hell you even made me sick
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"
[This message has been edited by special k (edited 12 January 2000).]

I'm not even responding to Amanda - I just wanted Special K to know I totally back you up. It scares me to know that I could actually go out and get raped and because of bullshit like her story, her crying wolf, they may not believe me. Sick people. At first Amanda made me laugh, now I just think I'm gonna be sick!!! Nice fuckin try though whore!!
I hate chicks like you!!! Thanks for showing us proud!!
------------------

I'm not going to say anything to Amanda, 'cos despite what she says, I can't bring myself to say nasty stuff to anyone, but this message is 4 SpecialK:
I'm with you on that one. Tell the dumb bitch.
Sorry for being rude, but she pissed me off really badly.

i would like to apologize to all the bluelighters who i may have offended with my prior post i have tried to edit my type and make my message more postive but it wont let me (wont even let me change font size)
this responce is sooo not my nature but i was truely upset by it
once again i am sorry
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

Wow .... you really slammed her ..... but I think it was warrented, why would someone come on bluelight and say shit like that and than turn your story all around to this.......Jeez she explained the thing in to many great ways for it to have been a bad expereince......think about it, if you had a horrible experience like being raped....would you be able to describe that vividly in a positive note I doubt it......i know I couldn't, and I have known a few women that have been raped and positivity is something that is not even in the room for quite a while......
Sorry Amanda I believe the original post, and actually i beleive you embelished quite a bit on the first one too.
I dont think your a slut tho........I let peeps do what they want to, not my place to say they can or cannot as long as no one is getting hurt, and from the first post it did not sound that way.
Sorry but these are my opinions....take them for whatever you feel they are worth.
Peace........RuRu

I still think you're a slut(sorry guys, but that one was way too much for this board!)
------------------