BEST "E" EXPRNCE!

AMANDA

Bluelighter
Hey Pips!I just wanna share my E -xprnce last new year!It was really intense!Fucking intense!I've been rolling 4 2 years now!and i never tried having sex on e!But every changed last new years!MY FIRST POP WAS 11PM GETTN READY 4 THE COUNT DOWN!DEN CABOOM!IT BALASTED ME!DEN I WENT TO THESE GREAT TRANCE BAR AND POPED AGEN (1 BUDDAH)3AM!DEN POPED 1 MOR AFTER 30MIN!I WAS GOIN INSANE-NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY EVER!DEN I MET DIS GUY WHO JUST WENT UP TO ME AND GAVE ME A MASSAGE!HE WAS GOOD!DEN INVITED ME TO DANCE!DANCING EROTICALY!!!!HE WAS RUBBING HIS DICK UP MY ASS WYL DANCING!TOUCHING ME INCREDIBLY!I WAS WEARING A SHORT TUBE DRESS(I GUEZZ DATS Y HE WENT UP TO ME)WYL DANCING DIS GUY WAS LOOKING AT US WITH DIS WIERD LOOK!I GOT INTEMIDATED!BUT W MY HIT EVERYTHING CHANGED!THE GUY I WAS DANCING W INVITED ME TO GO OUT 4 AIR!SO DEN WE WENT OUT AND STARTING KISSING IN THE ALLYWAY BESIDE THE CLUB!FUCK HE WAS SO HORNY!HE SLAMED ME FACING THE WALL AND BEGAN TAKING OFF MY STRING PANTY!DEN FUCKED ME FACING THE WALL-HE WAS SO HYPER!DEN DIS GUY FROM THE BAR HU WAS LOOKING @ ME-HE WAS DER WATCHING US...I WAS LOOKING AT THE GUY WYL I WAS FUCKED-DEN HE WENT NEAR AND STARTED TO KISS ME WYL THE GUY IS FUCKING ME DOGY STYLE!AND NEXT TYM I KNEW IT THE OTHER GUY IS FUCKING ME WYL I'M GIVING THE FIRST GUY A BLOWJOB!THE 2ND GUY MADE ME CUM!AND I GOT SHOCKED WEN THE FIRSTGUY CAME OUT INSIDE MY MOUTH!PRETTY DISGUSTING THOU!THEN AFTER...BOTH OF THEM INVIED ME TO DANCE!FUCKIN WILD COZ I NEVER DID IT W SOMEONE HUS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!7AM I POPED MY 4TH E!STOOD UP TILL 10AM AND MY BOYFRIEND BROUGHT ME HOME W A SMACK!MY LIFE CHANGED THAT NIGHT!PARTLY I REGRET IT AND PARTLY I ENJOYED IT!E CAN MAKE U DO THIS U CAN NEVER IMAGINE DOING!EVERYTHING IS JUST LIKE A DREAM...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

What the phuck!?!?
You are one classy lady!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

does this warrant a response? i can't even tell....... although i do feel it is totally inappropriate........ MODS!! CAN YOU THROW OUT THIS PIECE OF TRASH?!?!
thanks..
------------------

Thanks glittergirl, I thought I was the only one who was completely turned off by that piece of trash. I thought it was a joke at first, I was waiting for a punch line or somehting. Where do some of these people come from?
You are on the wrong website chicky!
------------------

ya!!! cheatin on your boyfriend with 2 guys while he was with you way to go SLUT,and why don't you learn how to spell
i don't know about everyone else but she is no raver she is just a BAR SLUT!!!!!!
TraiN
------------------
"It's only a bad night if you can remeber, if you can't remeber it must have been PhAt"....
"In the begining there was house music,and house music had its own groove, and from this groove came the groove of all grooves, but one day some dj's declared LET THIS HOUSE BE PROGRESIVE , and progresive house was born."

I second that one!!
No PLUR is going to make that one okay!
------------------

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT aids AND std AND OTHER NASTY SHITS YOU CAN GET FROM STRANGERS??
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REALITY CHECK...DON'T BE AN ABUSER BUT HIGH SOCIETY USER..MODERATIONS AND CONTROLL ALL THE TIME!!!
PLUR
OOCKASH

all i have to say is sick....fuck'n sick.
Brag about your pathetic existence somewhere else.

Don't people like this make you all feel so much smarter?!?!
i got phucked up the bunghole while i was blowing some guy, tee hee, i'm such a slut, let me tell you my story so you can all think im soooo cool. the best part is my bf was waiting for me inside - if he only knew i was outside getting him a nice present(std) wow, he'd love me forever. geez guys arent i so cool. wow, its fun to be a GOD DAMN WHORE!!!
puleeze - get a life!! Go on some XXX chat line or something where people actually care to hear stuff like this!!
I can't believe I keep posting on this thread - I think it's cause I want people to see it and read it and keep people like this out of here.
------------------

damn your a slut. not that i got anything against sex, but you are a dirty slut. i really feel sorry for your boyfriend not only would i slap the taste out your mouth but i would find a woman who acts like a woman not a SLUT. you can still have fun and have good sex but you dont go into a club and get fucked by two complete strangers thats just sick but i guess thats just you. if you were tryin to get some attention you got it.

uhhhh....I have no fukn clue why 90% of that was posted....I have no idea how to address something like that....I am a guy, and I almost vomited (sp?) just from the grammar and spelling errors.....lol.....I think its a joke or someone just looking for a reaction like the one that they have been getting....cuz I don't see how this BS can be true....I dunno tho, there are some really f'ed up people in the world.....maybe daddy treated amanda a little TOO good if you catch my drift....Well neways this person obviously has HUGE issues they must deal w/ if its not a joke.....I feel extremely sorry for this disgusting pig of a......sorry, I cant address this pile of pig vomit as a woman or a lady, cuz it couldn't be anything farther from a woman or a lady. I mean it sounds like a guy telling his fukn nasty-ass fantasy to us.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

This Is Sick! Ewwwwwwww.... And you are somewhat proud of your self? anyone who does this with people they do not know as well as in public deserves to be slaped ho!

Yeaaaa..... Riiggggghhhhtt, what the hell was that, heh too bad we didnt have a rigourous process for letting people use the board then we wouldnt have to read these obviously fake posts, in the rare chance its not fake, please god gain control of yourself, you will end up with some kind of disease. Im not gonna call names or anything cause thats not plur but, honestly i think you walken a dangerous path.
------------------
Smad
Choose Love, Choose Laughter, Choose your Friends, Choose Raves, Choose Life...

The thing that disturbed me most about that post was the line "E can make you do this you never imagined doing!" Please do not attempt to make your drug use responsible for your actions that night-- or any night! Yes, e can enhance things and "make" you a little more open, or social, or tactile-oriented, but it isn't going to "make" any of us cheat on our significant others with strangers in public, and it isn't going to turn anyone into a loving happy person if they didn't already have that potential. E does not "make" people do things like the post above, and that is one of the most detrimental misunderstandings the world has about this drug and rave culture right now. Just wanted to point it out.

let's see.
one post
registered recently
I wonder if we'll be hearing from "Amanda" again.
Congrats folks, for giving the troll what they wanted : attention

Amanda u dumb slut.
If you want 2 post shit like that here, well me and my mate will luv to meet up with u 2 give you a great pounding from behind and in the mouth.........so long u provide the pills that make all this happen.
Amanda the bullshit 'Babe'(pig)......
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Wow, just when I was thinking to myself that Bluelight was just getting a little too PC and instantly accepting for my liking!
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

'MANDY gurl git yer ass back in this trailer an russel me up sum grub.
you'd better git back in here 'for i let you have whut for.
gurl how many times i gonna have tell ya that yur mine. you don't go out thair to them dang ol' raver bars an git your pipes lubed when you know your cousin cledus'll take care o you at home right quick
wink.gif
heh ehe hehe
whut r u lookin' at?!?