• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best drug for getting work done?

Hello, I work a lot, and the work I do is very tedious and boring but I spend most of my life doing it. I do a couple different gigs (event promoter, artist/graphic designer, video editor, and chauffer). Oxycodone is the best drug for me to get my work done and feel better about all I have to do everyday. I know using these won't last forever so I am looking for a drug that I can acquire legally that would help me get work done while feeling like I could work every day.

I always start my day by taking 10mg of oxycodone, 12.5 mg of diphenhydramine, and a couple sips of diet mtn dew. This gives me a good burst of energy, lifts my mood up, and also also calms me down a bit so I'm not all over the place. I'm looking for something I can buy that will be a replacement for the oxycodone when I run out of my supply. Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

(I've also tried THC edibles, Klonopin, Gabapentin, Alcohol, but all of these on their own just make me less functional and I end up wanting to not work and lay down and veg out. I've considered trying to acquire an amphetamine prescription, but feel like that might be the best idea. )
if you want to put oxycodone in my xmas stocking,

Hello, I work a lot, and the work I do is very tedious and boring but I spend most of my life doing it. I do a couple different gigs (event promoter, artist/graphic designer, video editor, and chauffer). Oxycodone is the best drug for me to get my work done and feel better about all I have to do everyday. I know using these won't last forever so I am looking for a drug that I can acquire legally that would help me get work done while feeling like I could work every day.

I always start my day by taking 10mg of oxycodone, 12.5 mg of diphenhydramine, and a couple sips of diet mtn dew. This gives me a good burst of energy, lifts my mood up, and also also calms me down a bit so I'm not all over the place. I'm looking for something I can buy that will be a replacement for the oxycodone when I run out of my supply. Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

(I've also tried THC edibles, Klonopin, Gabapentin, Alcohol, but all of these on their own just make me less functional and I end up wanting to not work and lay down and veg out. I've considered trying to acquire an amphetamine prescription, but feel like that might be the best idea. )
you need some clean cocaine

Dexedrine/dextroamphetamine is definitely your best option here. I take it most days (prescribed) for ADHD.

Some people like microdosing LSD or psilocybin or even 2Cs and DOxs, but amphetamine seems to be the most consistent. I personally find microdoses better for therapeutic purposes than productivity purposes, but sometimes combine them with the dexedrine.

I am personally pretty against using kratom for anything but pain management due to its long term physiological effects and physical dependency (milder than traditional opioids but still quite prevalent.)

Nootropics such as Phenylpiracetam/piracetam/noopept can also work, though I’ve never tried them. I have briefly experimented with Bromantane with mixed results. Some people also like Modafinil.

If you live somewhere without a lot of sun, Vitamin D3 is a must. Other vitamins/supplements that can help include (from most to least active) CBD oil, L-theanine, Magnesium, Zinc, B12, CoQ10, etc.
you want pharmancy grade vitamins , compounded by a pharmacist 100% quality dosed

Edibles and klonopin will sedate you, you will go night night,, some alcohol is not bad bad, stick to beer, do not eat gabba pentin, its to strong, snort it. in small doses

Benadryl will slow you down,,, If you cant get clean coke ( aka no nose clog) Klonopin is just a benzo that will slow you ) Adderall will help but cycle it, Its not good to take to long" right now snort Librium and Gabba pentin, in small , very smalll doses, like one pill of each break up into 5 bumps, and drink ,,, pikes peak start bucks coffee. Medical marijuana is best, just find a medium sativa,,,, or forget the drugs, and just do clean coke, and drink beer to take the edge off

Last edited:

beer

beer

Prolintane, hands down. It was OTC in some countries decades ago and got pulled maybe because it was too effective. Only had 1g of it (dose being 10-50mg w/o tolerance, duration 2-4h) but it felt better, more focused and less jittery than methylphenidate and lacking the depressive rebound from amphetamine.

Guess this + low dose oxy must make some sort of ultimo but I only know other opis which I wouldn't call as particularly suited as a work/study aid. Also the price is high, and I don't mean 💵 now.

Isopropylphenidate was decent too but remember it as kinda muted, prolintane is more acutely euphoric (making it actually fun to do stuff).

Poppy pods they give that lift and nice mellow feeling keep heroin for home. At the place, I worked for 13 years i got on with everyone. had my pod tea in a bottle, and kept it going.
I was an everyday pod user for about 2 years. I tried to get off them and had horrible, protracted WDs. Eventually went into hospital where I was.1st put on Suboxone. I would tread very carefully with pods.

Another poster here mentioned an RC PCP analogue. I would have to agree. In small doses they can give you a lot of energy and a mood lift. I'd look into 3-meo-pcp or 3-ho-pcp.

I was an everyday pod user for about 2 years. I tried to get off them and had horrible, protracted WDs. Eventually went into hospital where I was.1st put on Suboxone. I would tread very carefully with pods.

Another poster here mentioned an RC PCP analogue. I would have to agree. In small doses they can give you a lot of energy and a mood lift. I'd look into 3-meo-pcp or 3-ho-pcp.
Pod withdrawal is worse then heroin it just goes on and on i find paws worse with pods aswell . My legs killed me for a month so bad i would cry at night with pods the timeline is atleast a month of pain and the fatigue is a killer .

It's true that these give you energy and mood lift, in fact I was using ketamine analogues for the majority of the last years for these effects but I decided against recommending them, also I won't use in everyday life anymore because there are some nasty wicked side effects that aren't so easy to spot or to control.

The more obvious one is memory inhibition, this goes further than just simple problems remembering and is not what you want while working.

But the real nasty one is.. How to describe it. Openness. I became susceptible to other people manipulating me with time and days, weeks on dissociatives. The maybe worst is that I did business / lent money to people I should never have. I'm not sure but it's possible that this fits into mania bc that's what low dose dissociatives do: they shift your mood to the manic end of spectrum.

Be careful. These drugs are powerful.