• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best benzos

I like benzos so hearing about the RCs peaked my interest but as I don't know enough about them I'm not going to bother

Probably rack it up and sniff it as I know shit about powder lol

Just pills that's why I'm so intrigued, good fucking job I didn't just order some of these benzo RCs I keep reading about

Yeah best you didn't if your approach was going to be to rack up a line, lol.... benzos are very potent by and large. Etizolam, for example, has a dose of 1-2mg, which is a tiny bit of powder, like perhaps as little as would fit on the head of a pin. Some of them, like clonazolam, have a dose of 250 micrograms, that's barely enough to see with your eyes. So to use them, you absolutely must dissolve them into a solvent (generally propylene glycol) to make a solution, say, 1mg of the benzo for every 1mL of PG. So a gram into a liter. Then you can easily use an oral syringe to dose accurately. If you attempt to just dose powders directly with the RC benzos, you're going to be in trouble.

Are benzos ending in "lam" not stronger than the "pams"
Not sure: However, my two favorite benzos to date are alprazolam diazepam so there is a lam and pam. :unsure: Needs further research. Gonna put that one aside for now. lol Soooo much to do I am stuck... ever get that way? Like overwhelmed? Prolly some kind of anxiety going on haven't ate any benzos in a few days. If so it is mild thank whoeva.
Ptah

1.Clonazepam
2.Midazolam(IV)
3.Diazepam
4.Lorazepam
5.Alprazolam
6Bromazepam i've tried it but don't like it at all

Lams are stronger I think I read somewhere years ago

Benzos ending in -olam are triazolobenzodiazepines which yes are almost always more potent than regular benzos without the triazolo ring (the 'pams).

Potency doesn't necessarily mean "better" however. I rate temazepam highly and it's not very potent but at the right dose it still has loads of euphoria.

Diazepam is the same way for a lot of people, particularly anyone used to alprazolam or similar.

Not all 'pam benzos are weak though, for example clonazepam is just as potent as alprazolam by most estimates because it's a nitrobenzodiazepine.

Last edited:
Diazepam is the same way for a lot of people, particularly anyone used to alprazolam or similar.

That's the 2 main ones I like, tomorrow will be a year to the day I quit a bad vallie addiction

I've sort of relapsed twice (bought 30 x 1mg xanax twice, once recently and once 6 months ago) but not took any vallies for a whole year and they was my weakness as I couldn't really get xanax

But now I can get hold of xanax I don't as coming off benzos is shit fuck that

OK, not as easy as I first thought, but here are my...

☠ Top 5 ☠
1. Triazolam
2. Clonazepam
3. Brotizolam
4. Bromazepam
5. Alprazolam

I'd like the opportunity to like bromazepam. But never had it...

That's sad, Bro! I'd definitely help you out, cuz this Bro is a very reliable one.

/edit: IME Brotizolam is a very nice benzo too. Sublingually quite comparable to Flunitrazepam. If you don't dose too high it does an awesome job in relaxing the body and gives you a nice euphoric high. Though if you take 0.15mg too much you can probably imagine what'll happen. It knocks you out damn quick and you'll remember nothing, just a huge void - quite like Flunitrazepam and of course your sleep will be great ;) Just enjoy it cautiously.

Last edited:

I come across it rarely from my good friends in Serbia, hopefully getting the chance to pick some up shortly and if so I'm gonna stock the fuck up, have enough bromazepam to last until the end of the lockdown. I consider it very similar to temazepam in terms of euphoria but more potent (not super potent, just more potent than temazepam) and shorter acting.

Not sure how I feel about shorter acting benzos these days. On one hand I like that one dose lasts all day, helps me conserve supply and in theory should be less addictive (since your GABA isn't going up, down, up, down, you don't get bad rebound, and you aren't always redosing). On the other hand a short acting benzo can have me feeling nice and chill in the evening without leaving me dazed and groggy the next morning (looking your way, diazepam).

Hi there.
Swim is currently prescribed 2mg of klonopin and 1mg of Xanax but still not feeling the total desired effect. Is there another benzo I should try? I’d like to edit that I’m wondering if maybe Ativan would be better? I see the doctor soon for a checkup so I need help. I’m also on 50mg of seroquel

Just a suggestion, I am not a doctor but your doses are already quite high, I don't think other benzo will make a difference (or changing benzos), it seems that you need other stuff besides medication

To me best benzos is cloxazolam, marketed only in a few lucky countries

I've read that it's a prodrug of Lorazepam, which I tried several times and which is a nice benzo and Cloxazolam is also a prodrug for Delorazepam which should have a crazy long half life of about 90 - 100 hrs.

Did you also try Lorazepam? It seems to me that Cloxazolam is just a longer working Lorazepam or are there more differences to it.

I've read that it's a prodrug of Lorazepam, which I tried several times and which is a nice benzo and Cloxazolam is also a prodrug for Delorazepam which should have a crazy long half life of about 90 - 100 hrs.

Did you also try Lorazepam? It seems to me that Cloxazolam is just a longer working Lorazepam or are there more differences to it.

I have never tried Lorazepam, but it does not seem to be true, because Cloxazolam half-life is not so long.. what I thought it was cool about it are the effects on social anxiety, it really help me to enjoy social situations without anxiety, making me a total adapted person to even boring social contexts. It is not so sedative so that it is possible to work on it, etc. Moreover, excellent interaction with alcohol, fuck I got totally crazy many times on it plus drinking. Then, sadly, one day it stopped being marketed in my country about 2 years ago.

Nowadays I believe it is marketed In Japan, Belgium, and Argentina.

After a research, I discovered that the problem was a financial one, apparently its synthesis carries some problems with precursor molecules.