• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best benzos

I really like lorazepam back at the Dutch hospital, 2mg a day 1mg in the morning 1 in the evening would get me in a really great mood.

I think there's a big difference between Pharma products even though containing the same active substance.

My favorites and has to be these brands:

Etizolam (Concern/Consort Etizest-1)
Alprazolam (Galenika Ksalol)

Since this is just asking for the "best" drug rather than being an HR question I moved this OD > DC.

To answer your question, assuming you want recreational effects, temazepam is the best benzo imo, followed closely by bromazepam then diazepam.

I only used it a few times, I have a gram, I ordered etizolam and they sent clonazolam instead. I just didn't like it, I find etizolam very useful and nice, fantastic for killing an anxiety attack, and fantastic for sleep no matter how stimulated I am (which is what I use it for mainly). Clonazolam didn't seem to do the trick, it made me sleep, yes, but left me groggy for the whole next day and didn't really kill anxiety either, I felt rather zombified and somewhat unpleasant.
Sounds like my experience with diclazepam. IMO benzos were never meant to linger longer than 8 or so hours. Too groggy otherwise.

I think there's a big difference between Pharma products even though containing the same active substance.
I've never noticed as such. Love me some pure etizolam, and got no problems with generic alpraz or diazepam.

My top 5

Diazepam
Bromazepam
Alprazolam
Nitrazepam
Triazolam

Can't just choose one :D

My favorite has got to be the classic - Diazepam. More euphoria and the nice body high from the muscle relaxation... I scored like 40 or 50 of them back in the day, and used to do them occasionally, but now I reserve them for super special occasions, since I've never gotten a chance to get any more! Good for generalized anxiety - but not fast enough for a panic attack or anything like that.

Clonazepam is decent for general anxiety, or for sleep -> anxiety relief the next day - but can be kind of sedating if you take it straight up for anxiety. It might be in the low end of my top 10...

I love phenazepam for general anxiety - take one dose, you aren't consciously aware of being on it, but your anxiety is relieved and it's very conducive to productivity if it's anxiety that's blocking that. I'd probably rate it #3 if we;re rating out favorites - but for recreation, it's totally unusable, and you'll just end up in a multiday rolling blackout, complete with bad behavior and horror stories recounted to you by friends if you try to take enough to make it fun. So if we're talking recreational use, it's not even on the list.

I'm seeing a lot of people praising Etizolam - I avoid that stuff like the plague covid-19. I've had TWO paradoxical reactions from it (like, emotional meltdowns) when I'd had like 1.5mg for fun (and not because I was in crisis beforehand or anything) and had two drinks the day after taking it once - and not only was I pretty fucked up (which I expected), I spun out and puked... But assuming you don't have my ideosyncratically bad reaction to it, it's a good benzo - my impression is that it also can provide a strong enough kick to be good on

I think Ativan is my #6... all around nice, balanced, synergizes really well with weed, esp if you get weed anxiety - on lorazepam, you can smoke til the cows come home and enjoy the high and not get the weed anxiety. Occasionally has a flicker of the weirdness normally associated with the Z-drugs, too - but not to the extent that you'll end up doing crazy shit, just a touch of it.

Temazepam takes the #2 spot on the grounds of it's sheer recreational value - it is spectacular for sleep, but it's so much fun if you stay up on it, I consider it too much fun to actually use for sleep! Unfortunately, it's short - if it and valium had the same duration, it would win hands down, but valium gives you a great day, and a nice afterglow the next day.

Xanax is my #4 - and it's one of a fairly small number of benzos that I think have the kick to really take out panic attack type stuff.

Assuming we left phenaz off the list because it's not fun, I'd slot Clonazolam (RC benzo, the triazolo structure of xanax/alprazolam with the chloro/nitro substitutions of clonazepam). It feels like... better xanax to me. And the dose is low enough that if you buy powder, you can put it on blotter (though also low enough that you'll get fucked if you try to eyeball doses - don't do that!)

Diclazepam (another RC) takes my #5; both structure and effects similar to ativan, but it's got a bit more euphoria, imo, and a bit more of that nice muscle relaxation body high that I love so very much. More amnesia too though!

#7 goes to Flub - flubromazolam (another RC). Very long acting. They say it was being investigated primarily as a hypnotic. I don't find it to be outstanding for that or anything (though some friends have reported that it knocked them out for 8-12 hours, so I may be weird here). Though I also, you know, take it in reasonable doses - most of those friends say they do too, but do we trust their measuring and judgement? I find it,,, similar effects profile as clonazolam, but less of a tendency to make me lazy. Same super low dose that begs to be laid on blotter like c-lam (and threatens dire effects for people who try to eyeball or mistake for another drug).

I think I'd give #8 to Zolpidem - not a benzo, technically, but it binds the same receptor, and has all the same risks and benefits, plus that Z-drug weirdness (be sure to take in a safe space, and take some measure to make sure you don't repeatedly redose because you forgot you'd already redosed, and end up engaging in insane behavior having taken the whole bottle and having no memory of WTF you're doing or why. But assuming you like, don't do that, the weirdness from sane doses is fun. IIRC it's got some nice muscle relaxation too.

#9 gets flubromazepam, another RC (actually, maybe it should be higher). It's relaxing and chill, euphoric, but mildly so. Doesn't kick you in the face like xanax or flub, but still very pleasant.

And as predicted, that leaves Clonazepam in 10th place.

flualprazolam doesn't quite make my list - it's similar to xanax, but more sleepy and less fun; strikes me as strictly worse. I've also tried bromazolam, the bromine homolog; I haven't taken it enough to feel like I can judge it though! Initial impressions are quite good - but it felt like it's either more potent than I'd been led to belive, or the vendor dosed the solution too high (I hate when they insist on selling you solutions rather than powders - they charge a huge premium, it makes the packages bigger, and I much prefer to lay it on blotter instead of make droppers....

Of course, I've never taken Midazolam or Triazolam (argh, I had a chance to get some midazolam too, and I didn't take it! And some other weird nitro-substituted sleep aid). It was early in my career as a drug user, before I'd observed that I never regretted buying a drug, nor buying a larger quantity of a drug, but frequently regretted not buying something, or cheaping out and not buying enough. So my policy now is when in doubt, buy more drugs in larger quantities.... It helps that I've been working longer now, and have enough savings that I don't feel the financial hit so much. But I also don't hang out on the dark web anymore, so way fewer chances to blow money on weirdo drugs:p

I think my favorite has been etizolam (technically not a benzodiazepine but it's still a "benzo" to me) and alprazolam because it's very fast-acting.
Bromazepam was good too, I think... To be honest I probably couldn't tell a difference between 2 benzos (I get pretty much the same effects) and I've taken a few different ones. Might be because I always mix them with other drugs, and I either take low doses or I take a high dose to sleep and then don't remember exactly how it made me feel.

I also liked Oxazepam.

You have to be careful when suggesting uncommon medications to your doctor. She may find your enthusiasm troubling and cut you off altogether..

First off, you are NOT wrong. Doctors don't like even when you do your research to see what's best for you and your condition. God forbid, you've dealt with it for 12 adulting years and 10 juvenile years prior, you know what works.🤦

I've had the same pcp for 10 years. He is currently giving me my psychotic meds, He knows my level of crazy, but he still isn't an actual dome doc, so I have to give him a pat on the back. He is a really sweet man.
But he is all I got, due to me not having insurance since January... ((Actually, speaking of, I lost my job last September that carried my insurance, because I was going through another episode of crazy-town, brought to you by a SHIT TON of anxiety, inability to sleep and a crap ton of "life change. All the while, being dispensed by this steel box with no air, I call "my bipolar."))
Anyways, (I've been smoking a little bud, I tend to rambling when I smoke the devil's lettuce.
Annyywhooooo, he has me on 1mg ativan twice a day and many other meds, but the rest are non-narcotics <-- I mean, in Indiana, that's natural nowadays 🙄. Even with 5 spinal surgeries. The last 3 being within the same 48 hours, left me going home 1.5 weeks later with new parts. A fusion and a cage. (Plus a list of so many other pain issues) And, I STILL can't get any help! And, with this convid19 shit going on, faaaaa-get about it.
Once again, aaannyywwhhoooo 😬...
My anxiety acts up when the "depressive" part of my bipolar brain decides to act a fool. Remind you, I've only "had an episode" about 4 times since I was originally diagnosed back in the early 2000's. But, when these episode's happens (meds need adjusted, chemical imbalance, blah bla-blah) I'm extremely suicidal, racing thoughts, the whole nine. But, my anxiety is somehow 1,000 times worse. And every single time this happens, I HAVE to be put on Xanax. Just like my norm .25 or so, like 3 times a day. And, I don't take my normal anxiety med for a month while stay on Xanax (episodes can last a long fucking time) and yes, I know Xanax and Ativan are the same components, but something about it is the ONLY thing that helps my anxiety through one of my episodes. I have talked to him via phone and via facetime. Each time he calls in someone that is not what I know and is not going to work, instead of taking my advice. 😩

Fuck
My
Life

From what I've tried so far...

Crikey that's some list I didn't know there was so many, think I've tried 5 different benzos and probably random benzos that was meant to be something else lol

When I was trying a few new ones it was during my vallie addiction so I didn't know if they was any good, they seemed crap compared to valium

How did you tell what was what?

Yeah... first thing I thought was gotdamn all these answers; must be a lot of 'pam-ers around. I am one of them: Can a digga get a little help wit da 'pams?

Are benzos ending in "lam" not stronger than the "pams"

With PG you wait perhaps 1 day longer until the powder really solves but hot water helps a alot and then you have also a very homogenic solution. Oh gosh, I have to order brown-bottles, 1 litres, 50, 30, 20 ml. I already looked it up on Amazon but it was not what i really wanted - i dont want small bottles that drop, because I'm a high dose benzo head unfortunately....

What on earth are you upto are you making a benzo drink? what have I missed in the year I've been off vallies and don't know about dark web and shit?

I'm so intreged?

Last edited:
What on earth are you upto are you making a benzo drink? what have I missed in the year I've been off vallies and don't know about dark web and shit?

I'm so intreged?

These substances are very potent as you know and I want to dose absolutely correct. This is (with a pure powder) only possible if you make yourself a homogenic solution. And I never had any bars, I never know how good/bad they are pressed and if there are perhaps any hotspots in it that knock me out immediately- or perhaps there are other substances in it i really don't want to have? I rather have the pure substance and make myself a solution, so can i handle the drug much better. Here where I live we have also drug-checking - no substance was more or less than 99 - 100 % pure.

Everybody's choice!

JJ

Last edited:
I'm
These substances are very potent as you know and I want to dose absolutely correct. This is (with a pure powder) only possible if you make yourself a homogenic solution.

Oh right I see, I've never had loose powder, I need to stay away from this, I can't trust myself with pills let alone powder lol

I'm

Oh right I see, I've never had loose powder, I need to stay away from this, I can't trust myself with pills let alone powder lol

What else do you want to do with pure powder? Eyeballing from a milligram? :D Have fun :)

JJ

Probably rack it up and sniff it as I know shit about powder lol

Just pills that's why I'm so intrigued, good fucking job I didn't just order some of these benzo RCs I keep reading about

Hey,

good idea, but thank God I'm not suicidal at all :)

Have a nice day,

JJ

I had no idea they're so strong, I'm not going to bother trying to get RCs then

If you were never interested in that kind of stuff, how could you? And I also don't want to make you test them, don't get me wrong please.

JJ