• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Best Anxiolytic with Cocaine

The only time I ever got coke anxiety was when i did 4 lines about <------------------------------------------------> that long of some pretty pure stuff all at once cause i was trying to be a hardass, and then I thought my head was gonna blow off, so i just took lorazepam, which all my cokehead friends agree is the benzo for coke comedowns

The danger that comes to mind to me is not recognizing the level of sedation from benzos due to the cocaine high and then overdosing on them. I think your best course of action would be saving the downers until after you are done with the stim.
Its EXTrEMELY hard to OD on benzos alone...., far more likely when you mix it with alcohol... but if you enjoy the combo, benzos/cocaine, coz the benzos i presume take the edge off the ocaine, then yeah, go for it, just don't go for too high doses, work your way up to your "sweet spot"

Its EXTrEMELY hard to OD on benzos alone...., far more likely when you mix it with alcohol... but if you enjoy the combo, benzos/cocaine, coz the benzos i presume take the edge off the ocaine, then yeah, go for it, just don't go for too high doses, work your way up to your "sweet spot"

i still think i wouldnt tell ppl to go taking a fuckton of benzos cuz its hard to od if u dont mix... its not that hard, benzos being a cns depressant obviously.
i can see taking too much cuz the coke covers it up then since coke is so shortacting u still have all the benzos left in ur system and pass out once the stims are gone. definitely better to save it for after or at low doses if u must

see? ^ he said not to take a fuckton of benzos

I'm also in a similar situation with a whole combination of lovelies I bought. 1 gram of c, 12 blues, 10 greens, and lorazepam any ideas of how I should start off?

Carefully comes to mind.

As a recent new grad to the opioid free life, I will say your oxy dose + a bit of coke first (weigh it if you must, idk 0.1g maybe) and see how you feel. Save lorazepam for only if needed and if you take lots of blues or greens and the coke isnt ripping you apart, leave it out altogether.

You can always add more. Stay safe.

I'm also in a similar situation with a whole combination of lovelies I bought. 1 gram of c, 12 blues, 10 greens, and lorazepam any ideas of how I should start off?

It would be helpful if you told us what you mean by "blues" and "greens".