• Total voters
Hmm... My top 5 is a little something like this

1. Billy Madison
2. The Wedding Singer
3. Happy Gilmore
4. Spanglish
5. Big Daddy

Negative said:
billy, please, no gibberish at the table tonight, please . . .

Tally-ooh-hoo! Sabba doo!

How about you sideburns, you want some of this milk?

I chose happy gilmore based on the fact that is can be watched over and over again and still be piss funny. One of my favourite movies. Billy madison comes in a very close second along with the wedding singer and 50 first dates IMO.

Billy Madison all the way!!!

SOOOOO hot want to touch the Heiney!!!!

It was a choice between Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore, I love both those movies. but Sandler has lost his touch and is pretty weak now as an actor

his best days were SNL and his early movies.

"You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?" is the greatest line ever uttered by this man.

followed closely by
"Well that's okay, i'm a hockey player."

and
"I'm gonna stab your head off...... with my dick!"

I actually really enjoyed "Spanglish". Not your typical Sandler flick, but I thought it was a really good movie.

But off the list, I would pick the Wedding Singer. An overall pretty good movie. Brought me back to the 80's....

Last edited:
My, my... it's a tie between "The Wedding Singer", and "Happy Gilmore"... love em both.

well, happy gilmore is clearly the most significant in the Sandler canon, of that there can be no debate. The question is, does that make it the best Sandler film...

I would argue in favor of that assertion. ;)

I would have to say that one of my favorite Adam Sandler movies is Anger Management because I Thought it was really funny the first time I saw it. Don't get me wrong all of his movies are really funny movies, but they were over played through out the years.

shampoo is better. i go on first and clean the hair.
conditioner is better. i make the hair silky and smooth.
oh really fool? really.

Billy Madison is so fucking funny and i've probably watched it 30 times. Happy Gilmour is also pretty good and Bulletproof was enjoyable. I don't mind Adam Sandler, but he has some really bad movies.

Billy Madison is hands down a legend of a film. I always saw all his other movies just trying to be that good...

but it is pretty crude, but I think that makes it better

Tied for me between The Wedding Singer and Happy Gilmore.

I did very much enjoy most of his earlier films.

Didn't see Uncut Gems I guess it was his comeback but I did see his Netflix release movies lol

Didn't see Uncut Gems I guess it was his comeback but I did see his Netflix release movies lol

"Uncut Gems" was a good one, he does surprisingly well in dramatic roles imo, I liked that movie "Punch-Drunk Love" too

Tossup between Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison. Went with the former because I enjoy the plot more. He's trying to save his grandma's house, for fuck's sake!

Really surprised there is not a single vote for Big Daddy. It's #3 for me out of the options presented. Speaking of which, the fact this poll came out in 2006 and no new additions would make the cut today is a reminder of how much terrible shit he's released in the last 15 years.

Uncut Gems aside, that is.

It's between waterboy and happy gilmore for me. 2 of my favourite films from when i was a young stoner and still now, the mans a true legend.
Having to choose only one though, happy gilmore jussst took it. That bit where house of pains jump around is playing and hes throttling his caddy, so funny 😂 or when hes getting hit with those baseballs at the start 😂 😂 i wana watch it now its been a good few years