• The Wedding Singer

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Happy Gilmore

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Billy Madison

Votes: 22 23.7%

• Total voters
Is that goal regulation-size or WHAT?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shooter McGavin: Just stay out of my way or you'll pay, listen to what I say.
Happy Gilmore: Hey, why don't I just go and eat some hay. I can lay by the bay, make things out of clay, I just may, what'd ya say?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chubbs: Back in 1965, Sports Illustrated said I was going to be the next Arnold Palmer.
Happy Gilmore: Yeah? What happened?
Chubbs: They wouldn't let me play on the Pro Tour anymore.
Happy Gilmore: Ah, I'm sorry. Because you're black?
Chubbs: Hell no! Damned alligator BIT my hand off!
[Shows Happy his wooden hand]
Happy Gilmore: OH MY GOD!

Last edited:
there should be a voting option for "All Adam Sandlers movies are the same!" but seeing as their isn't... Billy Madison... at least it was original.

Let me give you the script for the next Adam Sandler movie:
*Something happens...
*Adam screams at someone...
*Adam gets all angry and obnoxious, then crawls back into cute Adam.
*"YEAH! YOU LIKE PIE! I'LL GIVE YOU PIE!"
*The movie ends...

does he have any other style than trying to make us laugh by either screaming down the camera or acting like an idiot? if so, plz direct me to the movie. And it doesn't count if someone else is making the joke, cause THATS JUST NOT FUNNY!!!!!! YEAH!! YOU WANNA GO ME BIG MAN!! CUMMON BIG MAN! YEAH! YEAH! LAUGH ALLREADY GODDAMNIT!!! LAUGH!!!

no offence to the adam sandler fans, its just that I remember enjoying that style of humor when I was in primary school... and not since.

Actually I think my favourite is Punch Drunk Love. I should have voted for that.

At least he has a reason for being an angry loser in that one. I think he played that part really well too.

what about airheads?

I'm gonna stab ya heads off!

with what?

with my ...... dick!

Stupid humour is good every once in awhile:

Frank: Who would you rather bone, Meg Ryan or Jack Nicholson?
Billy Madison: Jack Nicholson now, or 1974?
Frank: 1974.
Billy Madison: Meg Ryan.
Frank shakes head in disbelief

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Billy Madison: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

It doesn't matter how many times I see Billy Madison, it still cracks me up

there should be a voting option for "All Adam Sandlers movies are the same!"
No way! Punch Drunk Love, even though it sucked was unlike any movie I've ever seen.

Also "50 first dates" was so original I thought.

Not all his movies are the same :(

Bulletproof gets my vote.

since its not an option, i'll hafta say Happy Gillmore.

the one where he gets shipwrecked on an island and falls in love with a coconut or something....
oh wait,thats just cartman taking the absolute piss out of adam sandler.

LoveAlways said:
No way! Punch Drunk Love, even though it sucked was unlike any movie I've ever seen.

Also "50 first dates" was so original I thought.

Not all his movies are the same :(

I really think 50 first dates is one of the best romantic comedies ever. But then again, they usually suck. I hope Adam does some more, and he and drew were adorable together. i am so not sappy, but i got a little teary in that one. just totally loved it.

but the funniest, def happy gilmore. my cheeks hurt after watching that movie, no matter how many times i see it.

maybe it is just bc i have a crush on him. i remember seeing him on some vh1 comedy skits about 15 yrs ago before he was popular, and thought he was such a doll then, always liked him.

hey on the topic of sandlers movies, he wasn't in it, but all his "posse" was lol. ....anyone see grandmas boy yet? we just watched it yesterday, pretty damn funny.

Hmmm.....I was wondering if the poll should've included the annoying Spanglish ;) where Adam Sandler plays a nice, loving, calm dad cum chef.

Whilst i thought Happy Gilmore would win this poll I'm impressed with the ease in which it is doing so!

Adam Sandler films are very hit and miss but Happy Gilmore is a timeless classic :)

I only voted so I could see the poll, so I picked the Wedding Singer (and if I recall it isn't an Adam Sandler movie) only because I chiuckled at some of 80's bits. But seriously I agree with L O V E L I F E, is this thread a joke?

^ the wedding singer isn't just an adam sandler movie. it's the best adam sandler movie :)

alasdair

I voted for Billy Madison, just because I think it's the most Adam Sandler out of the choices, but maybe The Wedding Singer is the best.

Just recently saw 50 First Dates, and I loved it which surprised me.

Big Daddy is really good, so is Mr. Deeds.

Happy Gilmore is a default second best though.

Happy Gilmore hands down. Funniest movie i've ever seen. Can watch it over and over and not get sick of it.