• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzo's + methamphetamine ?

For amphetamine if you take a benzo with it will make you scattered. With methamphetamine and my person experiences I prefer to take a smallllllllll amount beforehand but that was before I got on mmt. I wouldn't mix if you have no tolerance it will make you so spaced out you may end up not having a goood time. I always save my benzos nowadays for the very last minute or else taking any sort of speed is pointless........but do not take more than say .25 mgs or kpin if your on a comedown and have zero tolerance it will fuck u up n bad way

I do not understand you saying "Pointless"

It is far from pointless and dosing correctly is the key. Take just enough benzo to chill, not enough that you would pass out, then tweak.

Happy loopy land awaits you...

the only downers i mix with amphetamines/meth are opiates or alcohol. and thats if i have enough for the crash as well.

benzos are best left for the comedown as i've found no synergy between speed and benzos and benzos have been shown to reduce the action of dopamine and serotonin(why some people experience depression on benzos).

although if you overdid the speed a bit a low dose of a benzo helps anxiety and other overstimulation side effects(both physical and psychological).

the only downers i mix with amphetamines/meth are opiates or alcohol. and thats if i have enough for the crash as well.

benzos are best left for the comedown as i've found no synergy between speed and benzos and benzos have been shown to reduce the action of dopamine and serotonin(why some people experience depression on benzos).

although if you overdid the speed a bit a low dose of a benzo helps anxiety and other overstimulation side effects(both physical and psychological).

Exactly, they go great together, but you have to dose the benzo just right.

I've been going on about this a lot today. I was just have a weird body because sonata with dex was great and also with provigil. I suspect in my case xanax will be the same

what? good meth isnt white LOL. maybe after you crush it up. Should look like little shards of ice.....and flakes of white:\:\:\:\

Now benzos aren't my choice.
I have not been near as crazy as the teen and younger 20s mixing everyone and doing everything I could get my hands on the day was so normal. I'm with you. I've not been into benzos, pain pills or anything but pot and tina. But I am mixing tonight i needed a reminder. So far the dope is still keeping me.up but I can feel a slight calm as well. so far only took one school bus. But I been doing ice since 2pm. It's 12 now. No feelings of damn that was not a good mix

Any crystals are the best, it is supposed to be.
Watch out for that nope, looks good, has plenty of shards, but the shards will taste like water or some kind of lemon cleaner lol, this stuff is cut alot of cut it will sizzle, bubble up and crust in ur bulb. I accidentally got a hold of some and boy was I pissed when I put a super bowl worth of shit, just for me, and book u go to light and it just all goes wrong. I literally told my connect I was done, and if this was all anyone was gonna get I just quit lol, my dude quit his regular guy cause apparently there was 5 pound left of this nope shit. And now its all good lol

I usually take Methamphetamine or Dextroamphetamine with Xanax / Valium / Klonopin. I know it's probably not good for my heart, but sorry, I can't do stimulants without benzos. And if an opioid is available "Opana or Dilaudid", that would be the perfect recipe for me, along with sone Hashish.

I have not been near as crazy as the teen and younger 20s mixing everyone and doing everything I could get my hands on the day was so normal. I'm with you. I've not been into benzos, pain pills or anything but pot and tina. But I am mixing tonight i needed a reminder. So far the dope is still keeping me.up but I can feel a slight calm as well. so far only took one school bus. But I been doing ice since 2pm. It's 12 now. No feelings of damn that was not a good mix
You necro-ed a 15-year-old thread

This morning after a very disrupted sleep, and quite some Benzo's.

A bit of 3-FPM and IsoPropylPhenidate were snorted by the time I got at 5:30 outta bed. With the Benzo's noticeable in effect.

And the combo , at least when exhausted, was no fun. Weed is better ATM. Due to my unique situation. BUt they do balance each out.

This morning after a very disrupted sleep, and quite some Benzo's.

A bit of 3-FPM and IsoPropylPhenidate were snorted by the time I got at 5:30 outta bed. With the Benzo's noticeable in effect.

And the combo , at least when exhausted, was no fun. Weed is better ATM. Due to my unique situation. BUt they do balance each out.
I did end up sleeping through 3 alarms the past 2 mornings, making me lake for work. Every since the school busses I can't wake up. Or maybe it's switching from smoking dope to shooting.

Lorazepam is a requirement for me to comedown. The times I have negligently been out when I needed them most, oh sweet baby prince. Panic attacks I wouldn’t wish on anyone. I’ll take Benadryl occasionally if needed for over indulgence (shaky, scattered, jumpy, nervous).
How come the ice and amphetamine comedowns do not bother me much? Is it probably because I'm on benzos all the time?

Back in the day, it wasn’t bad for me either. I suspect that these days I am probably over doing it both in amount and length of time. Or maybe my baseline stores of neurotransmitters have lowered as I get older. I also take an SSRI and nightly benzo. It’s probably a combination of all of the above. In my youth, the comedown of IV coke were the oh shit moments. I haven’t tasted good blow in a decade. Disappointing to say the least.
A question, would you take MDMA with your SSRI?

Great combo...

But be careful taking benzos if you've already been awake on meth for a long time. Can lead to unexpected sleeping spells and blackouts.

dosages? And a timing routine (one of them one hour before other etc)
I usually take 2mg of the benzo right before speeding, and if I feel more is needed as time goes Ill pop .5 mg in 30 minute intervels as needed. Usually it isn't. A quarter gram of meth will generally last me all night and then some.

How does the clonozapm help with the meth hit. Takes away anxiety obviously but I thought it might negate the meth effectiveness.