• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzo's + methamphetamine ?

c00kie Crisp

Greenlighter
I have me some phenazepam 99% pure.
And some meth who knows how pure.

Ive never mixed benzo and meth, how is this high ?
anyone ever specifically tried phenaz + meth ?

let me know

usually you save the benzos for the meth comedown...mixing them is kind of pointless.

yeah i suppose it would, didn't think of that. then again, that's part of the experience, would want to miss out on it, you know?

but sure, take a small dose of the phenazepam to take the edge off before hand, then tweak away

okay, first off let me explain that benzo's mixed with methamphetamine types is the way to go, I have been taking amphetamines and klonopin for the past 2 years and I cannot take the amphetamines without any benzodiazepines at hand due to the paranoia/anxiety/feeling of panic I recieve from amphetamines/methamphetamines.

Has anyone not heard of a speed ball? herion/cocaine, this is in a way in my opinion has the same relevance as the concept of mixing meth/benzos one takes care of the others negative side effects, the benzo's kill the palpitations of the heart and the amphetamines take care of the drowsyness from the benzo's

i used to use temazepam with meth all the time. the mix is wonderful to say the least.
the temazepam really balances some of the negative effects of crystal.

i've used other benzos with meth also...diazepam, alprazolam, and lorazepam.
but i'm partial to temazepam, so i always preferred it over the others.

I love mixing Aderrall XR and Ambien CR. The ambien smooths out the whole ride.

And, I love that tingling sensation in my body! :) :) :) :) :) I give it five smiley faces!

I ran from the shadow police for 5 hours from combining phenazepam and methamphetamine. Went tottally, temporarily, crazy. I gave 100 dollars to trade my cellphone battery to my boss, so I could call a get away ride. But then I ended up ripping my cellphone in half, and climbing on top of the roof of a burger king restaurant for an hour, hiding from my own imagination.

Meth causes amnesia, and phenezepam causes amnesia... Bad combo. You won't even remember how long you've been up.

All I lost from the experience was some keys and my favorite gloves, though. But I coulda gone to jail, yeah? I'd give the combo a pass.

I didn't keep track of the amount of meth.. the phenazepam, I had evaporapapted on paper towel, in .5mg strips, and I would eat one as soon as I felt anxiety climbing.

uh, I can't say how much I took exactly because I flushed the rest of my stash of phenazepam at the start freak-out. And it has a huge half-life.

My dose was somewhere between 1-6mg of phenezepam.. I was using it to taper off alcohol, heh. The main problem was that the phenazepam was so soothing that I thought I had slept the previous 3-5 nights. Go figure

Yeah, usually I'd see the disaster coming a mile away. But I didn't that time. The most dangeous behaviors I've witnessed is from mixing downers with meth. Lost of inhibitions plus the GO GO GO of meth? Recipe for disaster unless you have a strong, logical, mind.

I never do any stimulant in such high doses.
like I said before, I like to do Aderral XR and Ambien together.

Dont do it unless on the comedown.

It totally killed my meth buzz and i passed out like 2 hours after dosing the meth

For amphetamine if you take a benzo with it will make you scattered. With methamphetamine and my person experiences I prefer to take a smallllllllll amount beforehand but that was before I got on mmt. I wouldn't mix if you have no tolerance it will make you so spaced out you may end up not having a goood time. I always save my benzos nowadays for the very last minute or else taking any sort of speed is pointless........but do not take more than say .25 mgs or kpin if your on a comedown and have zero tolerance it will fuck u up n bad way