• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

benzos help

Valium oxazepam or tenazepam

Witch do y'all find most sedating I take 10mg valium I can honestly take 200mg of valium n still be fine I need something more sedating that last medium amount of tiime most similar to Xanax I know oxazepam​ is gone in like 8 hours 2 fastest to halicon Wich I know is hardly ever prescribed or if you know of another benzos or strong sensitive please suggest

I have never taken the latter two. However, after many years being on diazepam, I found it to be the least sedating of all benzos I've used. I could take massive doses, and also dose repeatedly throughout the day, and never really experienced any sedation to the point I couldn't function or keep my eyes open. Since temazepam is primarily used for sleep from what I understand I'd assume that would be the most sedating.

]truenamebrandI] qoute::I:I:Iave never taken the latter two. However, after many years being on diazepam, I found it to be the least sedating of all benzos I've used. I could take massive doses, and also dose repeatedly throughout the day, and never really experienced any sedation to the point I couldn't function or keep my eyes open. Since temazepam is primarily used for sleep from what I understand I'd assume that would be the most sedating.[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one that felt this way to me 100mg of valium equals 1 mg xaanx

temazepam is by far my favorite. I've been prescribed clonazepam, diazepam and I take xanax occasionally but when I find temazepam I am a happy camper. It's more sedating than other benzos but I find it to be more euphoric as well.

Awesome bro I guess that's what I'll ask for if she won't give me Xanax Xanax is my true love lol I wish to try halicon one day and midazolam as well I've only had midazolam in IV n I wasn't even myself it was when I oded on nbome lol they gave me it multiple​ times