• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Benzos + alcohol

Oh and expressing deep thoughts or feelings that I have, is almost impossible. Idk why. It’s like alphabet soup in my thought process

As has been said, it's almost a guarantee for blackouts. At some point one either forgets how much one had taken or overestimates the amount of control, thinks not to be high enough and decides to take a few more. Then with some bad luck you decide to go for a ride and wake up in an arrest cell or padded room.

In other times I loved to combine alc + lorazepam (just 1mg) and took DXM almost daily. Got the scenario above, I miss complete 10 days and my car including license was gone. Don't do it.

Great advice here …I would just like to add that in my experience, ANYTHING mixed with ANYTHING is usually a bad idea. Benzos mixed with ANYTHING is ALWAYS a bad idea. Especially mixing with alcohol or opiates. Now we’re talking seizures and withdrawal and it’s just fucking horrible. It’s happened to me because I used to LOVE mixing heroin and Xanax. Then one day I threw in some adderall and had a grand maul seizure. Woke up after turning blue. No idea how that is even possible…but stories like this never stopped me from finding out for myself what would happen…