• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

benzofuran flips

Everything I've read just confirms this even more - the eapbs are pale imitations of the real stuff :/

Do you happen to know the doses involved?

IIRC, around 100-120mg, 40 and 30mg respectively.

Damn, that's even worse than I thought, these are all normal doses for the drugs involved so we can't even blame it on him being stupid and taking too much.

Ok so based on availability these are the next ones I have planned:

100mg 5-mapb (pretty much figured out this is the best regarding price/effects) + 300ug al-lad (if the stars align and I actually get it)

100mg 5-mapb 150ug lsz 25mg 4-ho-met

100mg 5-mapb 150ug al-lad 25mg 4-ho-met

100mg 5-mapb 50mg (probably 25mg + 25mg at t+130) 4-ho-met

maybe a few mg of 5-meo-mipt with some

After that it'll be time to get more benzofurans and psys

Slightly related to the OP, but more for HR's sake.
Do not combine 5-EAPB with MPA and 5-MeO-DALT. Side effects could be felt 30+ hours later and that was the closest I've ever came to phoning an ambulance due to drugs

i felt like absolute dogshit for a week after doing 5 eapb on its own, about 3 days after my heart started racing. did not feel right in the slightest.
high v comedown = never fuckin touching it again :)
shall stick to mdma from now on

I know. But it's the only real complaint I have it wasn't trippy enough for long enough. Then I read this - https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=92021
And interestingly enough 40-50mg would put me at around 0,45mg/kg. And I'm thinking 25mg at t0 + 25mg at t1-1.5 would extend it nicely.

Or maybe it's just not ever going to work like I want it to because of the durations. AL-LAD would fit perfectly but I've given up on trying to get any before the new batch is done. Checking vendor pages everyday gets old.

Oh and I've taken that much 4-ho-met before on it's own and it was very good.

Last edited:
Ok, some time has past since my last flip, so it's time to plan for my next. I've already decided to use AL-LAD as the psy part. But I'm not sure on which benzofuran to pick... 6-MAPB is out due to cost, 5-MAPDB due to lack of reports, so that leaves me with 5-APB, 6-APB, 5-APDB, 6-APDB and 5-MAPB. Now atm I'm leaning towards 6-APDB because I have enough of it. The others I would have to buy. So does anyone have any good reasons not to use 6-APDB?

I think it would be closer to combining 2 psychedelics than a candyflip but don't think combining them would be troublesome

I'm cool with it being trippy as long as it's safe and all that. Or if combining with a different one would yield a much better experience.

So far I did 300ug lsz + 80mg (i think) 5-mapb and 100mg 5-mapb + 25mg 2-fma + 25mg 4-ho-met. Both of them were excellent, the only bad thing was that the visuals in the flip with 4-ho-met didn't last long enough (guess I should have re dosed or took more in the beginning). Also, a friend did 150ug lsz + 80mg 5-apb + 80mg 6-apb and said it great.