Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

benzofuran flips

black53

Bluelighter
Hi,

I'm considering these flips, anyone have any experience with either?

5-mapb + 4-ho-met

5-apb, 6-apb + lsd or lsz

5-apb, 6-apb + 4-ho-met

Already had 5-mapb + lsz and it was wonderfull.

Other suggestions are of course welcome.

Thanks

Such great responses here.. I also would like to know about a 5/6-mapb combo as well. the ones you listed sound kind of crazy though. not sure if straight psychedelics would go well with stimulant/entactogens.

Why do you think psychedelics wouldn't go with entactogens? The psy give crazy visuals and the entactogens just make you feel awesome and remove any anxiety/fear. And the benzofurans aren't all that stimulating so that's not really a problem.

But of course peoples preferences do vary...

since you enjoyed the 5-mapb + lsz, i'd defo give the 6-apb + lsz/allad combo a go, I find allad to be short enough in duration that if you dropped both at the same time I'd just be up on the allad when the 6 kicks in , and then i wouldn't comedown while still tripping. Mind you, psychedelics don't seem to last very long on me so be careful with that.

I haven't tried 4-ho-met but a lot of my friends really enjoy 4-ho-dmt with 5-apb.

right now i'll do the 5-mapb + 4-ho-met + maybe 2-fma and 5-meo-mipt because that's what i got (but others will definitely come, especially once the al-lad becomes more common again)

xIPT should not be combined with entactogens. I believe it is a triple reuptake inhibitor while also having speculation around it's MAOi activity.

I have no idea why you'd choose 4-HO-MET over a more classic psychedelic, even LSZ or something that we can at least make educated guessed on it's activity would seem MUCH smarter. Honestly it seems you're just taking whatever random chemicals you have laying around... certainly not the best way of dosing.

Leave the 2-FMA out of it if you're going to be adding psychedelics, IMO. And, really.. what kind of responses did you expect? Most of these combos have likely never been tried before. Their safety is completely unknown.

these all sound like fairly uncomfortable combos tbh, the only that would be any decent is the 6apb.

Agreed, quite a bit. 6-APB and AL-LAD sound quite nice but the rest of them... I'd pass, personally. That's coming from someone who gets pretty reckless with his combinations as well.

>And, really.. what kind of responses did you expect?
Constructive and helpful ones that'll listen to. I apologize if it sounded like I wasn't going to listen to the comments either way. Now to the answers.

> xIPT should not be combined with entactogens. I believe it is a triple reuptake inhibitor while also having speculation around it's MAOi activity.
Thank you, so that's out. I got the idea from page 18 of the 5-mapb thread if anyone is interested.

> I have no idea why you'd choose 4-HO-MET over a more classic psychedelic, even LSZ or something that we can at least make educated guessed on it's activity would seem MUCH smarter.
Three reasons. First is I've already tried 5-mapb + lsz and it was wonderful. Second is that I don't believe 4-ho-met to be especially dangerous, certainly not more than any other of the 4-ho trypts (if you have evidence (or just a reason to believe it to be dangerous) to contradict this, I'd be happy to see it) and there have been many flips with them. Third is I love 4-ho-met on it's own crazy visuals and no sides.

The 2-fma is probably out, I wasn't that sure about it in the first place.

>these all sound like fairly uncomfortable combos tbh, the only that would be any decent is the 6apb.
Why do you believe that to be the case?

>why not just candyflip
Ran out of mdma and I like the other entheogens more.

>6-APB and AL-LAD sound quite nice but the rest of them...
One with al-lad will definitely happen and I do suspect it to be nice.

So right now I'm looking at 5-mapb+4-ho-met (2-fma and 5-meo-mipt removed due to advice from here). Does this look better safety wise?

I find phenethylamines to combine with entheogens much better than tryptamines, but if you like to "hippyflip" or take similar combinations than 5-MAPB and 4-HO-MET don't sound especially dangerous together.

It's just not that appealing myself, but YMMV obviously.

I like them both by themselves so I figure it's worth a shot. Both give me good positive effects and no negative ones (body load, comedowns, ...). So I'm guessing/hoping combining should work out nicely. Anyway, thanks for all the comments, I'll definitely post a report after I do it (hoping for this Friday if the stars align right, lol : ).

Which phens do you like for flipping? Is the bodyload lower with flipping or do you just not get it bad?

Oh, and just another question on 5-meo-mipt and flipping.... what's your take on this:
>I have supervised 30 people taking this drug now, mixed with 2-FMA and (4-HO-MET or 5-MeO-MiPT) and sometimes 2C-B. The ratio is 100:25:0.7 5-MAPB:2-FMA:5MeO-MiPT.
(source: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/657421-The-Main-5-MAPB-Thread?p=12055788&viewfull=1#post12055788 )
Something you'd disagree and think is dangerous or dose low enough that it should be safe?

4-HO-MET is pretty well understood as a simple 5-HT agonist with activity close to psilocin. It is ideal for benzofuran flips because it is a 5-HT1a agonist, is readily available and is fairly gentle.

5-HT1a is thought to be an important part of the magic of MDMA. Most other phenethylamines do not activate 5-HT1a as much as MDMA, if at all. Tryptamines do.

I do not think that 5-MeO-MiPT is a meaningful MAOI in any way. It is possible that it is a mild triple reuptake inhibitor. For this reason, and the reason of its slightly idiosyncratic pharmacology, I would prefer to use more simple psychedelics.

I think 2-FMA is necessary, because it balances the monoamine release for strong SRAs. This allows for a lower dose of 5-MAPB for the same intensity, increasing the ratio of effects to side-effects. I have had MDAI (a highly selective serotonin releaser) with psychedelics before (25I, 2C-B) and generally I did not enjoy it. I found it made the experience darker. For this reason I would aim for a low dose of empathogen with balanced release.

In order of decreasing selectivity (and therefore decreasing ratio of stimulant): MDAI>5-APDB>5-APB>5-MAPB>6-APB>6-MAPB.

I think 2-F(M)A is good because it is a simple stimulant which will balance release without adding other noticeable effects. 2-FA is arguably better than 2-FMA because its shorter duration makes redosing less likely to prevent sleep for ages.

Given the choice, I would choose MDAI as it is to serotonin what 2-FA is to dopamine - generic and simple release. Unfortunately it's not available any more.

Are you sure of 6-MAPB being such a strong triple releaser? I've had it before, and by feel it's not much different to 5-MAPB. I agree about the ranking of the others, but 6-MAPB I'd put next to 5-MAPB.

I think I answered most of the other stuff in the other thread except the 2-FA/2-FMA. 2-FMA doesn't prevent sleep that long for me + serotonin releasers make sleep easier to achieve for me. If all else fails I have a couple of benzos.

And yeah shame about the MDAI, All I ever hear is promises of 'next week' and 'not planned'. Was it really that unpopular.

MDAI was pants on its own and so many people never saw its potential as a result. Add that to manufacturing complexity and now it's gone.

I've not tried 6-MAPB. I'm not necessarily saying it's much stronger, and 5-MAPB & 6-APB are close in terms of selectivity, so what you say lines up with my thoughts. I must say I am surprised though that 6-MAPB isn't more balanced than 5-MAPB though.

I liked MDAI even on it's own. Not as a party drug but kinda super antidepressant/mood lift. High doses even gave some slight visuals similar to normal psys. And with some eph it was and ok party drug too.

I don't thing it's worth trying as of now, maybe if you buy the smallest sample available. Until the price drops closer to 5-MAPB, the difference in price is crazy. It's possible that my 6-MAPB was shittier synth and that's what made it that close to 5-MAPB. Or perhaps the difference just isn't huge. Like the difference between 5 and 6 apb is smaller than 5-apdb and 6-apdb.

Someone really needs to write benzofurans I've known and loved

Hi, just to let people know, i did the 5-mapb (100mg), 2-fma (30mg) 4-ho-met (25mg) flip and while not bad I think the 4-ho-met should be at least at 40-50mg.
Will write a report tomorrow!

Slightly related to the OP, but more for HR's sake.
Do not combine 5-EAPB with MPA and 5-MeO-DALT. Side effects could be felt 30+ hours later and that was the closest I've ever came to phoning an ambulance due to drugs

Everything I've read just confirms this even more - the eapbs are pale imitations of the real stuff :/

Do you happen to know the doses involved?