• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Benzodiazepine Euphoria Mechanism?

I get euphoria from Ethanol & GHB but not from benzos.

Never did GHB but I get euphoria from any drug that works on the GABA system including kava. Also those stress relief pills made by Hylands or some such are actually quite euphoric and work well on stress!

The strange thing is, those pills are supposed to only have homeopathic ingredients in them, but I definitely feel an effect.

Placebo effect still happens, even if you know you're taking placebo therapy...

Placebo effect still happens, even if you know you're taking placebo therapy...

Yes but the pills have a marked drunkenness effect. I've taken them more than once, infact if you look it up there's plenty of other people that say so as well. I've never been one to fall for placebo effect especially if it's something like unexpected dizziness and relaxation.

Never did GHB but I get euphoria from any drug that works on the GABA system including kava. Also those stress relief pills made by Hylands or some such are actually quite euphoric and work well on stress!

The strange thing is, those pills are supposed to only have homeopathic ingredients in them, but I definitely feel an effect.

GHB is, as far as I'm concerned definitely the king of gabaergics (never tried barbs and qualudes).