• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo wd right after sub wds and could use some help

How are things going, mate?
Is the fuckery 100% over?
Hey, srry I haven't updated but forgot password and luckily stumbled on it today.
The fuckduckery isn't completely over , but I'm at about six months now and I improve some every month. Still have some PAWS, tho. They are short in duration and consist of mainly getting easily agitated at times, occasional insomnia, hard time getting motivated at times, and times where my anxiety is worse than others ( I have had anxiety issues my whole life so that's is to be expected). Ear ringing has went away thank God!
But yeah, all and all I am doing well. Definitely glad I kicked the xanax. Like 1000% was the right choice.
Like I said I have a few minor lingering wd symptoms, but relative to where I was this time last year I feel like a totally new human being.

I'll update in another couple months but if anyone has any questions or whatnot feel free to reply and I'll do my best to reply back asap.
✌️

That's so good to hear! Good job, it's always a pleasure reading about someone who has managed to get off of addictive drugs they were dependent on. Makes it seem more possible for others.

Congrats, mate. It is great to hear stories like yours. Very inspiring also for a lot of us, as Xorkoth said.
The reality of it still fucking around here and there with PAWS after half a year shows the nature of the beast, but the fact that you never surrend to it says it all. You got it.

Well played OCD. Thank you. I have just begun my journey into diazepam tapering. This is week 1. I was on 300mg, but for the week before this I was taking codeine and 150mg.

Since Monday I've been taking 140mg. I can certainly feel it. I'm anxious about next week, the WD symptoms might hit me harder. I've gotta go back to work.

I've got a taper plan and my wife knows everything. She has all my stash too.

I guess cutting 300mg by 50% is kinda savage but like I said the 300mg wasn't daily.

I've read your entire thread and feel inspired..

I want to be free from this shit.