• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzo Discussion Vol. 3 (I think? Last night's a blur..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the purple ellipse mano 1.0's (alprazolam?) to be very ecstasy like.

Benzos are probably my fave drug..
Nice and subtle and I've finally worked out how to get the most from them without building tolerance.

Alprazolam, American friends really come in useful!

Thinking of using them to get over my fear of getting/staying on rollercoasters or fast lifts, cant even use one of the underground stations in my city for fucks sake :(
Quite fancying going up Tour Montparnasse again :)

Anyone know of an effective way to rid yourself of phobic anxiety with them while not being too out of it? or have I got the wrong stuff

I found the purple ellipse mano 1.0's (alprazolam?) to be very ecstasy like.

Really not getting this at all. I've had those, the parke davis purple 1mg footballs, 2mg onex bars etc and I can honestly say it's one benzo I absolutely hate. Just not enjoyable, insane amnesia to the point I repeat myself every 5minutes, short half life......blah.

Diazepam is a far better hit and less risky aswell, and even diaz has less memory issues. Temazepam is lush aswell. Couple of temaz and a couple oxys is a nice combo %)

Never had the parke davis or onex ones.

You really got bad amnesia? Were you taking loads?
I know the half life sucks, but the come up is nice and I found them to be that bit nicer than diaz.

Although diaz is also another fave of mine.

I think you can get nice euphoria off most benzos, but the main difference is you don't get that push to dance or do anything really IMO.

I've taken them in both small doese of 1mg and big doses of 4mg+, either way I don't like it. 1mg has just not got that smooth chilled feel 20mg diaz has for me, and obviously large doses cause complete amnesia, awful. It's not even any good for practical purposes like diaz is, hangover alpraz doesn't last long enough and you need to redose, anxiety it just doesn't really do as much. Diaz ftw!

I might get some blues for the weekend to keep me amused while I'm trying to avoid the pub. Prices round here lately are really good. Get 40 stada's for £20, 40 msj's for £20 or 30 tevlas for £20...all off different people. Not really sure there's much difference in quality

Ketamine is the only drug that really pushes me into doing anything. Makes the world seem so amazing I just wanna get up and do stuff.

Anyone had the Martin Dow Roche?

My supplier has gone for them instead of the HK's. Gutted cause the HK's are like UK pharm grade imo.

Yep the HK's were good only had them once though. Agree with the ketamine thing I can sit and do tons of exercise blasting the tunes then get torn into download movies rearranging my computer programming....then I do a big line and vistit The Other Side ;)

Nice and subtle and I've finally worked out how to get the most from them without building tolerance.

You can;t post that and hide you little secret, come on reveal ;)

I'm banking on you coming up with something a little better than don;t do them every fekin day, give you've "finally" worked this out

^
How's the taper coming along atm?

been thinking about you and it....

You can;t post that and hide you little secret, come on reveal ;)

I'm banking on you coming up with something a little better than don;t do them every fekin day, give you've "finally" worked this out

Well. I just keep doses low, no more than 30mgs (diazepam) and always leave a day in-between dosing.

If I do take 30mgs I make sure that the next dose is no more than 20mgs.
And I also drink plenty of water to help detox on the in-between days.

I started Monday at 120mgs, but it felt too high, these are different pills a I wanted to ensure I had a reliable source of the same ones throughout the taper, I could have ordered in in bulk but that has been my down fall in the past as you get your delivery and think, well might as well have a bit of a binge before I start as you look at 1000's of little pills.

So I've been on 100mgs for the last couple of days split into 2 doses one early evening, one late, I only take during the day when I'm being stupid with them and they don't mix well with work. People will talk about its massive half life but anyone that actually takes them in quantity knows that the majority of the perceivable effects are over and done with in 2-3 hours. I may even cut this another 10mgs ahead of schedule but I'll give it 2-3 days fist.

I start back to work next week so that will help with routine, thanks for asking and thinking Kate its good to know people are aware, mainly for the support but also to keep me on the straight and narrow;)

Its the tail end I'm going to drag out a bit longer and get it down really low before I stop, there seems little info beyond the Ashton Manual, and nothing about the actual likely hood of seizure, which is obviously my main concern but from what I can see its the final cessation where this is more likely to happen especially if you cut to nothing to early.

From what I've read you can have seizures whilst on it purely down to increased tolerance and the AD I'm on lowers my seizure threshold, I want off but I don't think lying on the floor twitching and writhing is going to be a good look at the new work place, or anywhere else I go TBH.

Thanks again for asking :)

Well. I just keep doses low, no more than 30mgs (diazepam) and always leave a day in-between dosing.

If I do take 30mgs I make sure that the next dose is no more than 20mgs.
And I also drink plenty of water to help detox on the in-between days.

You see your another one of those people that have the ability to have possession of drugs and not take them, if they could make a chemical that gave me back that ability all would be good, unfortunately its an area I don't exactly excel in :\

I aiming for a chemical free existence as a long / Mid term goal that includes ADs, maybe in the future I may allow some psychedelics but that's along way off.

I really need to try and live drug free for a good while and generally sort myself out right down to the real nitty gritty so it all doesn't come crashing down on me as it has done in the past.

It should be a journey at least as interesting as any I've had on drugs so I'm up for th new experience :)

NSFW:
I started Monday at 120mgs, but it felt too high, these are different pills a I wanted to ensure I had a reliable source of the same ones throughout the taper, I could have ordered in in bulk but that has been my down fall in the past as you get your delivery and think, well might as well have a bit of a binge before I start as you look at 1000's of little pills.

So I've been on 100mgs for the last couple of days split into 2 doses one early evening, one late, I only take during the day when I'm being stupid with them and they don't mix well with work. People will talk about its massive half life but anyone that actually takes them in quantity knows that the majority of the perceivable effects are over and done with in 2-3 hours. I may even cut this another 10mgs ahead of schedule but I'll give it 2-3 days fist.

I start back to work next week so that will help with routine, thanks for asking and thinking Kate its good to know people are aware, mainly for the support but also to keep me on the straight and narrow;)

Its the tail end I'm going to drag out a bit longer and get it down really low before I stop, there seems little info beyond the Ashton Manual, and nothing about the actual likely hood of seizure, which is obviously my main concern but from what I can see its the final cessation where this is more likely to happen especially if you cut to nothing to early.

From what I've read you can have seizures whilst on it purely down to increased tolerance and the AD I'm on lowers my seizure threshold, I want off but I don't think lying on the floor twitching and writhing is going to be a good look at the new work place, or anywhere else I go TBH.

Thanks again for asking :)

120mgs a day 8o holy fuck man, I knew you were keen on em' but didn't quite appreciate how keen :| Much <3 and respect to you and your people for tackling this and climbing off this mountain...for it must feel like a mountain atm?

Ashton may appear slow, but does it matter how long it'll take as long as you can get off as pain-free as possible? You preached Ashton to me when i was fucked up with xanax and i took your advice, you and brimz, and moved over to valium and got off them...the last jump was the hardest but up to that, it was plain sailing thanks to the ashton regime. Though I was totally convinced and sold on the programme - there's no way i want my life dicated to me via some fucking dirt cheap drug...*cough cough composes ones self*

Slow and steady does it - do you have the proper supplies in for the job?

Ock, you have my love <3 and total respect for doing this atm - do it please, we need you too <3<3

^^^

To my shame I've been cutting down and taken a fair jump to that dose, once tolerance get a hold dropping 100mg (non legit do likely not quite so much) becomes fairly normal more than once a day. I'm a very much all or nothing kinda guy8)

Its the final demon as far as my current chemical issues, so that in it's self is a bigger deal than the tapper, no daily drugs ....should be interesting, lets hope in a good way. I've been close to the bottom so its onwards and upwards ;)

I'm giving Etiz a try. It's alright, but the half life is frustratingly low for me? I also find vallies a bit more euphoric.

I'm giving Etiz a try. It's alright, but the half life is frustratingly low for me? I also find vallies a bit more euphoric.

What doses are you taking? 4mg is when things start to get a bit interesting. Weed is a must to if you're on 'em.

What doses are you taking? 4mg is when things start to get a bit interesting. Weed is a must to if you're on 'em.

I think i'll crank it up later, I just did 1.5mg. I'm on a bit of a hiatus with weed at the moment, had almost a month off now :D

[edit] just threw another one in as per your advice

Atm, good luck with your taper <3 I know you can do this, I have absolute faith :) You've got the right attitude anyway and that is half the battle I think!

Etiz is a bit lame at lower doses in my experience (note I have a modest benzo tolerance) but it's only good as an occasional thing for me. I like it a lot though, it does feel different to the benzodiazepines (although that could be my imagination..)

Status
Not open for further replies.