• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzo + Adderall Combo Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha ! i used to be on the Kpin + Addy train.....

just found a whole bottle of Temezepam..... that shit is awesome

so far I've notices

Diazepam and amphetamine is great but needs a beer.

Xanax and amphetamine is Great. But if you're tolerant it is a real disaster by the next morning.

Klonopin and amphetamine is OK. It works but it also takes awhile. No different really then a Xanax in terms of relief, but some people have nasty reactions to it every once in awhile which sometimes isn't worth a penny.

Ativan and amphetamine at first let me down. Now I would say its number 1 for killing anxiety.

Temazepam and amphetamine isn't really that comfortable

I think that covers what I have used as far as medication goes?

I used to not like Lorazepam as well, thought it was too subtle but I tried it again recently at 4mg and it really worked. I felt really good, sedated & heavy. I didn't feel that tension I usually feel and was able to open up. However it did make me feel pretty emotional, I even cried and that never happens because the Adderall prevents me from being able to so. I don't even remember what I was crying about. :\ I still prefer clonazepam but now I prefer lorazepam over diazepam & alprazolam.

I used to not like Lorazepam as well, thought it was too subtle but I tried it again recently at 4mg and it really worked. I felt really good, sedated & heavy. I didn't feel that tension I usually feel and was able to open up. However it did make me feel pretty emotional, I even cried and that never happens because the Adderall prevents me from being able to so. I don't even remember what I was crying about. :\ I still prefer clonazepam but now I prefer lorazepam over diazepam & alprazolam.
yes this crying incident has happened to me and it is mainly due to factors contributing it I found. I do not like lorazepam but it beat clonazepam in the dirt. Another thing I personally noticed on this is the sleep. It's weird. I am going to a doctor tomorrow, and will hopefully get some xanax xr and xanax in general for immediate panic. Ativan takes a minute and if the attack is emotions it will build until you cry which sucks. I prefer diazepam to any benzodiazepine nowadays but some retarded doctor i say....actually she was an internest said 15mgs is a big dose.....i almost shit. Yea right. I can get buy hardly on 30mgs, I think 35 Is my dose but 40 would be better i just want this shit straightened out sick of my psychiatrist, fuck that dude, I don't need rehab, just a refill I dont know why doctors seem to be completely retarded or like they do not even care what your saying anymore.

I've had 2 Crying Instances on Kpins... its usually cause you're holding something in; and the drug lets it out

I've had 2 Crying Instances on Kpins... its usually cause you're holding something in; and the drug lets it out

same, i've had too experiences where i just broke into tears. of course, i had alot of things on my mind and i was really overwhelmed...it's not like i just started to cry for no reason...i just felt really vulnerable lol

yes this crying incident has happened to me and it is mainly due to factors contributing it I found. I do not like lorazepam but it beat clonazepam in the dirt. Another thing I personally noticed on this is the sleep. It's weird. I am going to a doctor tomorrow, and will hopefully get some xanax xr and xanax in general for immediate panic. Ativan takes a minute and if the attack is emotions it will build until you cry which sucks. I prefer diazepam to any benzodiazepine nowadays but some retarded doctor i say....actually she was an internest said 15mgs is a big dose.....i almost shit. Yea right. I can get buy hardly on 30mgs, I think 35 Is my dose but 40 would be better i just want this shit straightened out sick of my psychiatrist, fuck that dude, I don't need rehab, just a refill I dont know why doctors seem to be completely retarded or like they do not even care what your saying anymore.

Yeah, I guess benzos can let your emotions out because they disinhibit you. When I was on Diazepam I was prescribed 60mg daily and when I did abuse it, which wasn't too often, I'd usually take the entire daily prescribed dose at once with another 20mg and get really fucked up. When I say fucked up I mean like the inability to walk straight, slurred speech, complete discoordination & doing/saying really stupid things that get me in trouble like getting a DUI.

Anyway, I don't think 40mg would have been useful in my past situations because of my tolerance but 40mg nowadays would probably help my anxiety. What is weird is that while Diazepam used to only last 4 hours or so, now one dose lasts like all day. It builds up in your system so the longer you take it, the longer the residual effects last.

Yeah, I guess benzos can let your emotions out because they disinhibit you. When I was on Diazepam I was prescribed 60mg daily and when I did abuse it, which wasn't too often, I'd usually take the entire daily prescribed dose at once with another 20mg and get really fucked up. When I say fucked up I mean like the inability to walk straight, slurred speech, complete discoordination & doing/saying really stupid things that get me in trouble like getting a DUI.

Anyway, I don't think 40mg would have been useful in my past situations because of my tolerance but 40mg nowadays would probably help my anxiety. What is weird is that while Diazepam used to only last 4 hours or so, now one dose lasts like all day. It builds up in your system so the longer you take it, the longer the residual effects last.
it does until you've been on it for a month. im back on xanax 3-4 times a day and i do not have temazepam atm, so I dunno if I should take more xanax and slowly decrease. I'm thinking about giving up dexedrine and amps together when this script is done....:)

Not a good long-term solution, but DEFINITELY beneficial for those suffering from social anxiety. I'm prescribed both, and it helps immensely with both striking up conversation, and holding conversation. Being involved in intrapersonal sales (floor associate at RadioShack), it works wonders. Best relief for social anxiety I've found so far.

Taking benzos with amphetamines is a great way to take the edge off. Especially when using adderall for study or work purposes, I find that clonazepam works great with them.

Yes!! I did this last night, it was absolutely amazing with crazy lucid dreams while i was in bed with a girl, just heaven on earth.... no sex tho, dick wont moving for shit. I didnt mind tho i felt so damn good.

And i think its odd that never really undergo a come down on drugs that people describe as horrible, i kinda enjoy my comedown.

Round 2 tonight baby!

LMFAO.

I know this thread went on forever and it's been dead now for a while, but I was reading this thread & couldn't stop laughing when I stumbled across this post.

Classic shit.

Haha. Fair enough! However.. old thread, traffic moves fast in BDD, bumping old threads just to make a comment is generally discouraged.. closed :)

PM me with any queries..

Status
Not open for further replies.