• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzo + Adderall Combo Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.
it sucks and you can pretty much imagine what it would feel like without me telling you.. i did it with ativan and adderall one of the worst combos ever

yeah, just take a small dose of benzo when you dose the stimulant and then take the rest for the comedown.
so many better ways to last longer in bed...wth. use your head.

I want to try the combo and have access to some klonopin and adderall XR, should klonopin work well or is there a better downer that would work much better that I should wait and try to get?

I plan on taking these orally, any reccomendations on how to do this, like should I take them at different times to try and match peaks or anything like that?

I have no tolerance to either of these, suggestions for dosage?

i used to take 20mg of ritalin and 1.5mg of xanax and be in perfect bliss. i loved it. i was such a noob.

Time Shrinkage.

And yes, I did the benzo + amp. combo complitely licitly. It is prescribed. It doesn't work well for long-term, though, and does more damage than it repairs.

Could you time enlargen for me please because that may save me a lot of pain and suffering. Thank you for the help and your time if you can.

Benzos and Amphs makes me lol because I get the speedy/super smart thought process, but at the same time I can feel zoned out and pretty stupid. ;) I generally use Amphs to become more interested in school and other similar tedious tasks :\, but adding a benzo makes this a very good recreational combo.

As always though, don't overdo it. They're both very addicting and so I'm not sure what kind of fucked up dependencies you could get from this combo. Probably both at the same time. (Like I said, that would be fucked up)

Dexamph and Methamph for me have NO synergy with bzdps, so I guess it'd be the same with racemic amphetamine.
Sure, benzos, comedown drugs, but in terms of a 'speedball' it really offers nothing.
Sometimes I'll take a very, very low dose of dexedrine (2.5 mg, 5 mg at most) along with 0.5/1 mg of clonazepam, I find synergy here as I am somewhat stimulated yet tranquilized, but yeah, negative.

the stim/benzo combo is great...it is great if you feel like being pro-social...no anxiety but you also feel energized from the stims...they work together just great, they cancel the the negatives of each other and compliment the positives...great feeling..

Could you time enlargen for me please because that may save me a lot of pain and suffering. Thank you for the help and your time if you can.

Use normal font.

I'm pretty sure that he meant that days/weeks/months fly by when you use this combo because you are stimulated and perhaps blacked out from the benzo.

Time Shrinkage.

And yes, I did the benzo + amp. combo complitely licitly. It is prescribed. It doesn't work well for long-term, though, and does more damage than it repairs.

I was thinking of getting back on my prescription of ritalin/adderall but because of the anxiety and sleeping problems I have with them they probably would do more harm than good. I was thinking an amphetamine/benzo mix would work perfectly. Has anyone ever tried this prescription mix long-term as in years? I was hoping to get some feedback from people who have done them together for a long time.

yeah I've done the benzo/amphetamine thing for 4 years now, mostly perscribed for both but not always. It's seriously awful after so long, it causes A LOT more harm then good. Do not reccomend.
Maybe it just hit me the wrong way, though.

Last edited:
*bump . . .

after years of experimenting with illicut drugs, i've come to find that RX'd drugs are easier to obtain, cheaper, and often better for overall life-enhancement and partying . . . .

Clonazepam + amphetamine is the only combination i've really liked. I like it a lot. If I take the adderall every day though, (and every nite sometimes) i start to lose the positivity and it becomes a negative downward spiral of ever-more drug seeking behavior.

when i tried xanax and adderall, totally just felt dumb. No euphoria, just numbness. Valium and adderall works decently.

i took about every kind of adderal stratera ritlin stuff i can think of when i was little and i hate to mix it w/ anything it makes me feel strung out after a while. i treid xanax and adderall once and it was no good. i just kept goin and goin and woke up flatted out. well i drunk some but it was cus the mix got me wantin to party. idk. i also took it all to the nose lol. so i was good but i wouldnt do it again.

its a great combo, you get all the good qualities of both, with out the negatives.

Yes!! I did this last night, it was absolutely amazing with crazy lucid dreams while i was in bed with a girl, just heaven on earth.... no sex tho, dick wont moving for shit. I didnt mind tho i felt so damn good.

And i think its odd that never really undergo a come down on drugs that people describe as horrible, i kinda enjoy my comedown.

Round 2 tonight baby!

Good to know, I never knew it was safe to mix benzos with amphs. What about benzos and ritalin/concerta???

heres the deal; you're either taking the stimulant (whichever you choose) to keep you more "focused" "alert" ---- so you won't pass out in the best part of your benzo nod (if you get those , ( i dont') )

I prefer a larger amount of adderall 70-80mgs spread out over some hours, and then 2mg of klonopin to keep it from being too creepy

so it depends if you are a downer person. Or a person who likes to be spraked.

in my opinion (i didn't get a chance to read all the replies)
benzos and amphetamines/methylphenidate (speed) is a great combination for short periods of time if your extremely stressed out and you need to get a lot of work done. I would use it in moderation because the effects can of each drug can overwhelm each other. On another post someone recommended for dextroamphetamine (dexedrine) 50mg = .5mg of xanax. But that depends on the person also and how sensitive they are to each drug.

I would take a lower dose of benzodiazepine of your choice (my preference klonopin or xanax) and a little higher dosage of the stimulant of your choice so you can be quite awake and focused but relaxed so no stressing/anxiety causing issues will bother you. I have personally done this during final exam period at college and it worked out amazingly. I would do bout 30-50mg of dexedrine and .5mg of xanax and if the anxiety comes up again, I would take a .25mg dosage so I wouldn't get tired out or have memory problems. Good luck on this =)

Status
Not open for further replies.