• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Being Drunk...

ive found that too lately. grog makes me really sleepy. i used to love the stuff and get pissed a few times a week but then i found pills and other substances so the drinking dropped to maybe once a month max. but yeah, lately everytime ive drunken ive just gotten really sleepy and wanted to go home and sleep. where did the charging i used to feel from it go, ffs i feel less sleepy on 1,4-b
frown.gif

im with mikey....never drink from a can...drink from a stubbie..they are self centering!..no matter where u thrust your mouth at the opening...your gunna get it right....the can opening has to many variables for a drunken man to tackle :p

I personally love the taste of beer and I'm not irresponsible about it but I usually have one or two beers with my pills ever since someone gave me a lemonade while I wa off my tree and it was the most delicious thing in the world.
peace.
---------------
I wish I was Mr Abdo

it's quite funny...when I started pilling one of the advantages was how cheap it was compared to boozing...40 bucks would only buy you 8 cocktails and I'd built a tolerance by then...but now! Woo wee...2 beers and I'm fucked. Much cheaper nite than pilling.
smile.gif
SO you're more likely to see me clutching a stubb or two at a club instead of rolling...plus you can drive a couple of hours later (I'm fully licensed) and not have a terrible comedown the next day.
Beer is good. Drink it. Love it. Live it.
------------------
Shut up. If I wanted to listen to an arsehole, I would have farted.