• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Being Drunk...

i hear ya boom, same for me buddy. Recently i have become very disenchanted by the whole drunkenness feeling. I still enjoy it to a certain point then 1-2 more drinks and i just feel shit. Also my increasing frequency of hangovers doesn't help. Used to be able to jump out of bed the next day and go do shit but now i tend to feel sorry for myself and stay in bed
frown.gif
. I know it is a much cheaper night to pill than to drink if i go out clubbing as i usually spend $100+ on piss when i go out. Why do i drink again?????
------------------
where's your head at?
come to think of it, where's mine?????

love the booze!....respekt to the booze, although..i still havent decifered which i dislike more..the comedown or the hangover..but i do prefer the ability to verbally asbuse ppl whist drunk, pills dont give you that option.

adz, get ur ass to earthcore you useless bitch :p
I like the occasional beer, but I dont like getting drunk. If people are just drinking, I'll be more likely to have a joint or two as opposed to a drink or pill.
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

adz "but i do prefer the ability to verbally asbuse ppl whist drunk, pills dont give you that option."
really ???? maybe i havent really been taking pills recently hehehe. if your a mate of mine you better watch out for stylins "nu" brand "brutal honesty" or as i call it "keepin it real".... one stoopid call and whammo, its a new fad of mine, i only really seem to do it on pills or coke... go figure
(lol at my use of "nu")

haha i would love to see that in action
make a grown man cry stylin
biggrin.gif

I just got to say that I'm absolutely loving my alcohol right now..
It's good for a break, and I don't care what anyone thinks, but hangovers DO NOT EVEN COME CLOSE to come downs...
Either that or I've never really had a bad hangover before..
smile.gif

richie.

For me mullovers are the worst! That's why I've cut down on the dope, I'm completely useless the next day
smile.gif

I've been having pretty easy comedowns of late, gets to morning, pop a couple panadeines and off to bed to sleep it off
smile.gif

------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

nice thread....
haha, insolent fools, alcohol rocks.
yeah, i kinda felt what you guys are feeling, but i never got stuck right into the pill etc, side of things.....
alcohol is great in the right person, true it can be very rank, very nasty, very icky , cause major trauma (physical and mental), but one day as i have seen happen many times, alkage lures you back, it reels you in like a fish chasing a twistie.....a sweet elixer.
and remember your all a product of booze induced conception...baha
MUNK, you are an alcoholicape with an incontenance issue.
mikey...cheers dude, bottoms up
mark my words people, you will be back....
smile.gif
:8
------------------
.......wombles..............

haha well done guys u have phcyed (omg im sorry at the spelling) me up to drink a few brewski's again
biggrin.gif

mission accomplished lads
*this msg will self destruct in 5 seconds*
------------------
how you like bass boom boom ....boom boom boom....boom boom boom

*downs a six pack in respect of the post*
------------------
where's your head at?
come to think of it, where's mine?????

i went through the same sorta phase, from teenage drinking (funnels, subs, etc.) to practically stopping drinking all together. but now i'm kinda back into it, mainly just social drinking. quality over quantity i say - cleaner, happier, and u feel better in the morning
smile.gif

I got pissed recently and it was reel sick. I hadn't drunk in about six months and had develeped a complete and utter hatred of drinking and drunks. It was a really awesome experience because we had the right setting, a bar at a mates house. There was pool being played and beer being drunk, and i tells ya it was one of the best nights ive had in ages! I been munching for about six months and had some sick times, but drinking again was good because it was a different high.
My only advice - don't drink in a club.
That's all i gots to say.
Cones still rock.
smile.gif

------------------
When i was asleep, a vampire climbed in through my window and bit me. The worst part was that after, he sat and chatted with me for three hours and then stole all my trance.

i would like to take the opportunity to mention that seldom do i drink from a can. my previous post served only to illustrate a particular frame of mind that comes about after perhaps one too many beers of the lower-quality variety. as seen on bumper stickers, life is too short to drink bad wine. same goes for beer, bourbon, and all the rest. well.. excluding soft drink based alcoholic bevarages of the sub zero / breezer varieties.. that stuff is bad. but it cannot be surpassed for effective, high intake, low-involvement, high speed drinking.
evan : you know better than to waste precious time talking about alcohol when you could be drinking it. on your way, son..
munke : same goes for you. see you at the bar.

Alcohol has one of the filthiest comedowns if you have too much of it.
But that two beer buzz on a hot summers day at the Sydney Cricket Ground- Bring it on!

Bahh, Alcohol...
I have never had a night out drinking and come home not regreting or being worried about something I had done.
Yeah, Its ok for the the casual piss up with mates n stuff but it sure aint my prefered poison.
But I guess I am comming from a bias place, in that I have seen alcohol destroy families and friendships. Hmmmm so ...
------------------
Fuckin~A

Alcohol doesn't destroy families and friendships, alcoholics without self-control destroy families and friendships. People far too often blame the chemicals when really it's the excesses of people and the lack of control which are the problems.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Well said BT
Its all about the type of person and the family/background they come from
------------------
how you like bass boom boom ....boom boom boom....boom boom boom

I agree with BT 2! It's not the chems, it's the person. Chems are what people use to dig themselves into holes.
Anyway. I've found that since i started pilling, i drink alcohol a lot less. But i still enjoy a little bit, juz to get that fuzzy/relaxed feeling, but i rarely get drunk anymore.
LJ

alcohol used to go down reaalll well with me, but now..... jus makes me comfy, but sleepy, like I wanna crawl into my bed...*yawn* mmmmm.....
I can't party on the stuff, I go insane on stimulants tho'!!!