• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

being drugged to tolerate BDSM

Couple things:

I doubt your doctor is going to hack your bluelight ip and run you down with an id crack to take your meds away. He's more likely to spend his free time playing golf even if he is super leet. (Which is also pretty unlikely.)

Swim is against the forum rules anyway.

You are going to have a hard time getting anyone to give you advice on impromptu homemade anesthetics (which is basically what you are asking/searching for) even if it's for fun and not to cope with an abusive relationship, on pretty much any forum. This forum is harm reduction centered and what you are asking is pretty much the antithesis of that.

Good luck.

Just curious? How long have you been with him? I'm assuming it's not been this long, but 7 years constitutes common law marriage (in the US, at least) and you'd have rights to some of his assets. I know what it's like to be stuck in an unhealthy situation due to finances. All signs point to 'get the fuck out!' but it's just not that simple and nobody seems to understand.

That said, you've gotta 'get the fuck out'! See if there's some way to walk away from the situation without leaving yourself destitute, then, regardless of what you've concluded, make your escape. If the shelter will accept you and your pets, that's where I would go first.

Oh, and your butrans patch will block the effects of other opiates. Taking oxycodone in addition to buprenorphine is, for all intents and purposes, a wasted effort.

Last edited:
I can't thank you enough for letting me know it ok to vent. Words can't describe how trapped I feel. Maybe like a dog on a chain, out in the weather, without shelter or water. LOL Pretty descriptive.

I have a plan to gather resources. Where I will go, I still don't know but I know that with all the efforts I putting into this, something affordable will come up. God helps those who help themselves.

I am finished with men, at least for a while. I've almost forgotten who I am. Not totally, or I wouldn't be getting out.

Our families are so close. My son admires him so much! This will be a blow for him. My son is grown and on his own now. He has graduated with a BA & honors. He has also landed a great job in another state. I hope that they can maintain their relationship as they sees fit. There is so much more to this than just how I feel.

We have been together for 5 years but the State of Missouri, there is NO common law marriages of any kind. So i'm SOL on that one.

As far as the Butrans patch....why do the pain pills help when i take them in addition to the patch. The patch helps a lot with the arthritis but doesn't do a lot for the back pain. It sounds like Colonel Contin knows a little something about the patch. Since this past weekend, my back has been at an 8 or better. I'm limiting my oxi to one 5mg every 6 hours to try to get this to last longer. By 730 pm, all I want to do is go to sleep. The doc had always given me 10mg Oxicodone. Is there a connection between the fatigue and the 5mg? My 10's never did this.

I saw the surgeon today and she is saying that another surgery night help. Fusion from L4 to S1 with hardware. If I chose to have the surgery now, it might be a year before I get out. I'm going to wait on the surgery and plan for that later. I think I should make getting out a priority.

The patch may be administering a weak enough dose of buprenorphine that it doesn't fill your opioid receptors, in which case the oxycodone would still have an effect. At higher doses, bupe will completely block out the effects of other opiates. But it is likely that if you were not using the patch, the effect of the percocets would be more pronounced. If the combo is working for you, no sense dissecting the finer details.

As far as the 5mg pills inducing fatigue... I'd be willing to bet that the lower dose of oxycodone simply has more of a sedative effect than a higher dose might have. I doubt it has anything to do with the specific pills. I've noticed that, at the proper dose, oxy has a stimulant-like effect. If you don't take enough to cross that threshold, the same drug could make you feel sleepy. I don't know why that is, but it's not unheard of.

And yes, if you can forestall the surgery until you've made other living arrangements then do it. It sounds like the best thing you can do for your health is to get out of that situation, even if it means putting scheduled corrective procedures on the backburner.

The surgeon gave me 10mg IR. What a relief! Maybe I can get some prep work done today.

I can't thank everyone enough on here!!! What a great bunch of people you are. The feed back of support really helped me make my decision. I've been on the fence for months.

I was told this morning that I am in for it tonight again. I'm going to try just the oxi and Valium to "check out" while it's happening. Any ideas from anyone what I could slip i his drink to make him pass out or something that would keep him from getting an erection? Sorry to be so blunt, but that's where I am.