• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good point, i see what you mean that no doc wants to be put in that situation. i mean they are probably like hmmmm, make an extra 5000-10000 a year and be safe from prosecution, or try to risk it and not make any money...loool

i already feel the valium kick in, SL is really a nice route, and besides, what doesnt get absorbed under my tongue, so it is a win-win situation! i hear yah man, i have been doing the bupre, vyvanse, and valium card the past few weeks, and i have been staying away from my lovely, precious maryjane :(

but all my abstinence will definitely ay off tomorrow! good luck with your pre-employ too, i havent even been able to get an interview or a call-back after turning in around 50 applications. i have kind of given up my job searching for the time being :/

i was thinking of some sublingual valium myself. 20mg is the dose i'm staring down. i'm just eating an apple so i may just wait a while for it to digest and then just eat my pills.

think i may go for a drive out to the dam today and perhaps have a swim there or make my way down to the beach for one. either way when i have to take this overnight rental back i'm gonna go for a bit of a cruise to get out on the road for a little while and have a bo-peep around the place.

this apple is delicious!

and heya, hydro! :)

yumm, i love apples!

dooo the SL route, peer pressure..oOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOOOooooo!!! besides, it will hit you way faster and seem more intense, and what doesnt get aborsbed will be swallowed and absorbed in your gut. take the pills in your fingers, get infront of a mirror, lift up your tongue, and crumble or breaks the pill into little rocks/powder onto the bottom of your mouth on both sides of that little thing that is in the middle of your tongue that keeps you from swallowing your tongue during a seizure. i dont even know what the fuck that little thing is called hahahah

ok whoever tells me what that thing connected under your tongue is will get 1.5 cookies, a star on my bulletin board, and 3 brownie points.

no cheating by using google, or bing, or ask jeeves or asking your mom or boyfriend

it'a called skin.

i'm well experienced in SL valium so don't worry, mate. i know all the ins n outs, little tips n tricls, techniques and yada yada. i think i'm going to just wait and take it orally :)

it's been a perfect sunday morning session. i woke up still feeling a little spangled after the accumulation of yesterday's use!

loool fuck that, i mean the specific scientific damn you fuck

oohhh look at you, mr badass valium taker!! lool .... i know what you mean, i woke up this morning a little out of it and sedatd from the valium the night before ..thats why i like valium so much though. it kicks in quick as xanax, has some nice muscle relaxation, and lingers for a while into the next day which is always nice :)

ok whoever tells me what that thing connected under your tongue is will get 1.5 cookies, a star on my bulletin board, and 3 brownie points.

no cheating by using google, or bing, or ask jeeves or asking your mom or boyfriend

frenulum is what its called.

anyways ive had a few shots of vodka even tho i gotta wake up at 530 tommorrow morning. im feeling pretty good right now.

@ tent- im jealous of all your narcotics, mother fucker. ;)

@lac- its good to see you can burn all the weed you want now. good shit bro. also, good luck on the job seach, jobs are hard to come by.

anyways, i guess ill take a few more shots and then smoke a fat bowl. im going to bed fairly soon so i dont have to wake up hungover. i woke up at 730 this morning so i should be able to sleep. it sucks waking up early on your days off just because your body is used to it.

Man, if you like IPA, and you don't wanna pay (edit>"a lot" for a four pack, Sierra Nevada torpedo is a solid beer.....It's so fuckin hoppy, 8-9 get me sick, though.....I usually switch to something a lighter if Im having more than six, there's a lot of New belgian(fort Collins Co) here, but they only have a few I like....

for my second six pack, if I want a second, I've been drinking the ales from Big Sky Brewing, Missoula Montana....."Moose Drool" is a kind of lighter brown ale with not a huge amount of alcohol....but this isn't a beer thread.....

I think I'm gonna wake up at 5...530 myself tommorow, I've been demoing this hotel thats getting remodeled, under the table, but they're tryin to work me to death so I dont know if I'm even gonna go......

Last edited:
well damn, im fairly drunk. i hope im not hungover tommorrow cuz 5:30 comes awfully early. i dont think ill still be drunk when i go to work but its not like i havent driven stuff or mowed tees while still half lit from the night before lol i dont enjoy being stoned from my wake and bake but still drunk from the night before, id rather just be stoned

gonna finish this ciggy and go to bed. i wish i had more then 7 hours before i had to get up, but whatever.

Thanks smoke, I'm going to keep looking but I am living in techniquely the POOREST county in USA. No joke...

Bluehues please refrain from posting prices, even of legal things like tobacco and alcohol, you are not allowed to post prices. Honestly, I don't give a shit what you post, but the mods will shut down the social like they did with the OD social. Idc what you post in other threads, but please follow the rules in the social.

But how's your weekend been blue hues? I just made some fucking bomb tortellini with marinara sauce, it was sooo fucking delicious :)

^Yeah I dont post in here(edit:I should say I havent posted in here until today), but sure.....but if you read what I said, I said if you don't wanna pay <no price discussion please> for 4 beers, try this beer! If somebody is gonna trip out on that, I just give up! Shut down THIS for THAT? That would be absurd, but I I'll go edit that post just in case!

And, my weekend's been okay, still snowing out here in Cow Country.....I just took my 1.5 mg o suboxone and I drank my six pack.....I might make some scrambled eggs or an egg and cheese sandwich, just a slow Sunday waiting for my girlfriend who's not really my GF to come home!

Last edited by a moderator:
All I have left in stock myself is klonopin, kratom and my trazodone for insomnia which isn't recreational...

I'm hoping to have 1g of MXE by wednesday ! Maybe thursday.

Hey guys.

Howdy?

Got me some good moroccan hash, and still have some MAM-2201 :)

All I can say is the MAM isn't worse than my hash (which is good) by any means. When it's in its freebase powder form, 98%+ pure... it's something...

;)

Predator II, if you wanna feel instantly ill and depressed!
Thanks.

But I ended up watching 'Bruce Lee - Enter The Dragon. It was one of my favourite films from my childhood, I always used to watch it whenever I was off school sick, I haven't seen it in years. Even though it was made in 1973, it stands the test of time. Classic.

Salut debaser, ca va?

I'm at the Dr office and so far so good, as of now, I'm not going to have to give up my urine. Just waiting for my Dr to come get me, looks like everything will be in the clear! However, I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch ;)

Can't wait to get home and rip a fatty bowl, take some valium, bupre, kratom, and 90mg dxm! Today is going to be a good day!

How is everyone else doing? What you guys got going today?

Hey laC,

Haha, looks like a good day incoming indeed ;)

My day is over here, 7:34pm. Gonna smoke sum fatties and play video games :)

Hey laC,

Haha, looks like a good day incoming indeed ;)

My day is over here, 7:34pm. Gonna smoke sum fatties and play video games :)

hahaha yahh dood, i didnt even get tested at the DRs office. i feel so fucking good, i miss this feeling. throughout the day i have been snorting minuscule amounts of bupre throughout the day( ~0.05-0.10mg); plus i just took 25mgs valium, 145mgs DXM, 50mg diphenhydramine, and a wee bit more bupre.

that sounds fune mate! i love getting stoned and playing video games

Finally well after being dealt the fucking run-around alllll damn day by my connects. I was ten seconds away from burning this entire city to the ground...

Shitty day..finally bearable as I can be numb for the rest of it. :\

Hope everyone else faired better so far..

^thats the name of the game mr scag, why not go back on suboone with a benzo, amphetaminesm and weed?? ultimately getting on suboxone again is your decision. try to figure out the reason why you use! do you want ot keep a junkie lifestyle . i wish you the best!

do oyu not have any sub laying around? are you in withdrawal? fuckkkkk im soo high i takes me so fucking long to type..

Evening guys. I am stepping down as a mod here and will be away for the foreseeable future. I may be around a time or two but it's unlikely. I think that my road to recovery and a new life is to disassociate myself from everything I used to love about drugs and while on drugs. I loved bluelight more than anything with drugs and even without, however I think it will be a real triggering place for me at the moment especially. That being said, I know that this forum is in good hands, better than mine even, so I am not worried about the future here. It's been a pleasure and honor being here with you all and I've thouroughly enjoyed all my time spent here. To everyone, I love you all, and j wish you the best of luck in your lives.

I may not have been the most popular tor well known character around here, however, from the people I've met and talked to - you're some of the most incredible people I've met. My time here will most likely be forgotten soon, but you'll always remain in my hearts and you know who you are. <3

See you on the other side chaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.