• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, that was the last of my buprenorphine. I'm not really upset or worried about it, I'll have MXE as a replacement soon enough. And anyways I have like 30g of kratom that I got. If I ever get paste the taste and stop using ridiculous methods to eat it.... Like gel capping 10 gel caps for 2.5 grams. Or parachuting like 8 times and still only getting like 2 grams.

Shits ridiculous how much powder is 3 grams.

Oh well, that was the last of my buprenorphine. I'm not really upset or worried about it, I'll have MXE as a replacement soon enough. And anyways I have like 30g of kratom that I got. If I ever get paste the taste and stop using ridiculous methods to eat it.... Like gel capping 10 gel caps for 2.5 grams. Or parachuting like 8 times and still only getting like 2 grams.

For me Kratom was a case of all pain no gain :/ It tasted rank and did absolutely sweet FA!

Can anybody recommend me any decent Sunday afternoon movies to watch?

I sometimes wish smoking Weed didn't turn me into an even more uncomfortable,Paranoid, Anxious wreck. Once upon a time I used to enjoy smoking my days away... Especially cold winterish days like today, when I could be sat in a nice warm house getting stoned, rewind 10 years and I would be doing exactly that. My Pot-Head days still have a lot of romance attached to them :)

I enjoy weed more during the summer though, me and my friend usually roll up some blunts/spliffs and then take his boat and go fishing and smoking all day. I like being outdoors when smoking so it couldn't get much better :D. Cold winter days like this I get a strong urge to take opiates and get all warm and fuzzy and just curl up under a blanket and watch some movies or play computer games.

thesameoldfears said:
I've heard it described as masturbating without the big finish. Feels good, but you're missing something.
Yea that's a pretty accurate description actually lol. Buprenorphine is down at the bottom of the opiate abuse scale for me. It's only rivaled by propoxyphene as being the crappiest opiate. I find tramadol and codeine to be of more recreational value to be honest.

hatrix said:

Did you try making tea on it? It doesn't taste that bad with added lemon and sugar in my oppinion.

For me Kratom was a case of all pain no gain :/ It tasted rank and did absolutely sweet FA!

Well my mother complained that it just made it instantly tired and she fell asleep, followed by a terrible headache when she woke up.

Luckily for me I don't get headaches. Ever. So that's not a problem. I do agree the strain I have sedates you a lot though.

Yea that's a pretty accurate description actually lol. Buprenorphine is down at the bottom of the opiate abuse scale for me. It's only rivaled by propoxyphene as being the crappiest opiate. I find tramadol and codeine to be of more recreational value to be honest.

Did you try making tea on it? It doesn't taste that bad with added lemon and sugar in my oppinion.

Hahaha I have like 4 or 5 pills of Propoxyphene HCL sitting in a bottle that I still haven't tossed out yet. I'm sure buprenorphine is still a better high, and doesn't risk killing me. Haven't ever tried tramadol or codeine though.

No I haven't tried making a tea, and doubt I will. I hate actual tea as it is, so I doubt I'm going to enjoy trying to drink it. It'll be less of a pain to just toss n wash it. I'm still probably always going to capsule up my dose. I'd rather swallow 10-20 pills and taste nothing than taste kratom.

I enjoy weed more during the summer though, me and my friend usually roll up some blunts/spliffs and then take his boat and go fishing and smoking all day. I like being outdoors when smoking so it couldn't get much better :D. Cold winter days like this I get a strong urge to take opiates and get all warm and fuzzy and just curl up under a blanket and watch some movies or play computer games.
Yeah I do agree with you, me and my friends just generally enjoyed smoking A LOT OF WEED ALL THE TIME. I reminisce about them days often... Nowadays only a few of my close friends smoke Weed, most of them are all grown up and sensible - married/co-habiting/have children and/or are not really into the drug scene anymore.

I was the one that sort of got left behind(And lost!) I stopped smoking Weed as a full time habit at the start of 2007 and spent around 18 months just toking every few weeks/months until I stopped going to raves around mid 2008, then I discovered Benzos early 2009 and then Opiates about 1 year later. Which incidentally I found went well with Weed.

Being Opiated was great but I dont look on them days with the same fondness as I do my days of being a stoner. My Benzo/Opiate days were dark times which lead me to being a very anti-social drug user, whereas being a pot smoker was a lot more sociable.

^ just taking it easy. IV'd some MDMA yesterday, was amazing. %)

One of my favorite rushes! Jealous Captain

Kicked off today with a small shot of heroin and 10mg of diazepam under the tongue. Sublingual diaz is SIGNIFICANTLY more recreational. I also have some clonazepam, but I don't wanna dirty up the valium buzz.

One of my favorite rushes! Jealous Captain

Kicked off today with a small shot of heroin and 10mg of diazepam under the tongue. Sublingual diaz is SIGNIFICANTLY more recreational. I also have some clonazepam, but I don't wanna dirty up the valium buzz.
If you were to take the Clonazepam you wouldn't notice any difference.

Yea agreed there pally pete.

Are you trying to say clonazepam feels dirty ? Cause I completely disagree.

http://www.law.uh.edu/hjhlp/issues/vol_72/yoshitani_cooper.pdf

an interesting read that references what i imagine and hope to find to be other good reads. it's a little USA specific for bluelight, but i imagine big business is using similar strategies in other nations. i don't have a law degree, and the sources i have read about the purdue/OC suits might not be the most reliable, still the impression i get is that they were not sued for abuse of this system; instead they were sued for misleading consumers and healthcare professionals about the addictive potential of their product. hopefully that is a layman way of saying that they misrepresented/mislead consumers and industry professionals about the addictive potential of their new formula in order to establish and maintain their original claims for their (continuous re-) patenting of an ingredient that already had NDA approval. anyway, i hope purdue and these other companies are/were being sued for their re-patenting strategies, not because opoids are addictive. a positive sounding lawsuit would be purdue's strategy of holding off on implementing a(n already developed) safe and effective anti-abuse mechanism until after their patent on the easier-to-abuse formula is running out. or for implementing anti-abuse mechanisms that are not safe or practical in order to create patents that should not exist. both hurt the consumer by spiking health insurance costs. the former hurts the consumer by providing a dangerous product when there is a safer alternative. the latter hurts the consumer by denying them a cheap, effective product and forcing a more expensive, less effective product on them.

sixty percent of New Drug Applications submitted to the FDA during the 1990s were for drugs containing existing active ingredients.
again, i do not have a law degree. i do not work in the healthcare industry. but given the giant finical numerics we see associated with big pharma, i don't think a degree is necessary to reason that this is major contributing factor to the health insurance issue.

NSFW:
Pharmaceutical companies also reformulate brand-name drugs by combining them withother drugs, patenting the new combination and listing the combination patent in the Orange Book.
just another seedy strategy, leaving the consumer ingesting unnecessary and potentially harmful materials.

Molecular entity reformulation” changes the molecular structure of a drug just enough that the new molecular form qualifies for a patent, yet it functions in the body sufficiently like the previous structure to constitute the “same” drug under the FDA guidelines for bioequivalency. Applications for drugs that are bioequivalent to approved drugs may rely on previous clinical testing information in the approval process, thus saving enormous time and monetary investment
vyvanse?

“Chiral switching” replaces a racemic mixture version of a drug with the single-enantiomer version. Individually, each enantiomer may have markedly different activity in the body Patent applicants can claim a “purer” and, theoretically, more effective single-enantiomer version of an already approved racemic drug or a distinct therapeutic use for an individual enantiomer.
competition in the amphetamine market does this back and forth.

In some cases, a pharmaceutical company completes the marketswitch to a new delivery system by discontinuing marketing of the previous form. A discontinued drug is no longer available as a Reference Listed Drug (RLD) for ANDA filers. Nothing currently forbids an NDA holder from unilaterally discontinuing a drug listing in the Orange Book. Methods employed for reformulation by new delivery include changing the dosage form of the drug...
Just as a “lozenge” is a different dosage form from a “lotion,” “capsules” are different from “tablets.” Even capsules have five different forms, including coated pellets, coatedextended release, delayed release, and delayed release pellets.
damn!

The substantial information gap between the PTO and the FDA creates ample opportunity for abuse. The PTO has no authority to consult with the FDA before approving a patent. Although the FDA recently revised its patent submission and listing processes to align its requirements more closely to PTO standards in an effort to staunch listing abuses, ultimately the FDA does not conduct any analysis of the patent itself.
alright, done quoting. read the whole article because i skipped all kinds of interesting stuff.

Last edited:
mornin' all *tips hat*

it's a lovely, early sunday morning here, just after 7am now. already had my morning shot of morphine, 'ave my coffee made and cig rolled. i've just eaten breakfast so i'm ready for my first morninig session of smokin' da reefer! ya, mon!

just another day of watching dvd rentals with plenty of weed smoking involved, some nice snacks and wrapped in an opioid blanket even though today doesn't seem to be an overcast one - oh well, can deal with it not being the exact perfect weather for being wrapped in morphine :p

how do you all do today?

Last edited:
What up Tentram?

One more day until I can smoke weed! Yeahh baby! Already have an eighth of danky, stanky buds and they are calling my name! Just one more day, I can do this...

Just got finished with community service at this rescue dog shelter, I want to adopt these three black lab puppies, I fucking love them! The place is super chill, once I get done scooping up shit and mopping, I get to just hang out and play with the pupps. Damn. I miss my dog, these puppies remind me of him!

Hoes everyone doing today?

^So that's what you have a script for, morphine? I've only done it three times....had a vial of liquid once, but it was 10mg/ml and I only had 1ml syringes, so ehh....

One of the few times I ever stuck a syringe in my ass was a crushed morphine pill and I was actually more impressed with that, don't remember the mg though...

^yeah. morphine, valium and codeine forte are my main meds that i'm prescribed. i prefer to IV morphine but, yeah, rectal administration is quality as well and i'll use it second to IV.

accy, my mayne! sup, fucker?

one more day until you can smoke without having the worry of having to drop piss at any given time? that's awesome, dude. i bet that's a huge relief for you and you're happy that ish is all over and done with, hey? already got the fresh baggy of bud to smoke as well? fucking nice one, sir! do enjoy to the full extent when you light up first thing when you're all in the clear :D

Hahaha yup, I'm excited that I will get a restock of valium and bupre. And hopefully I can trade out vyvanse for dexedrine! Not even sure if I will get tested, but just trying to be safe than sorry. I have a home piss test that I will use tomorrow before just to make sure everything is Gucci!

I am soooo excited about smoking weed, my DOC , that I am barely able to hold off from smoking. Good thing is that I have a good bit of weeds so that I will be able to just smoke and smoke, and even better is that my tolerance is probably at ground zero so I will get soooooper baked!

We should have an aim chat session tomorrow, hosted by me, and everyone is invited! Be there or be square. I got my stash all stocked up for tomorrow and the week to come with kratom, dxm, weeds, ciggs, and dph, and tomorrow I will be able to restock my valium, vyvanse or dexedrine, and bupre! Chyea boi!

What you been up to diggs, it seems like you dissapeared for a little bit, where did yah go? Were you scared? Lolol

@hydro!
dude that is a really interesting article!! i already knew what was up but it is nice to have an article that reinstates what i believe! i totally agree with you, the pharm companies dont give a shit about hteir consumers, they only care about their money! shocker right??

Last edited:
i just wasn't around for a few days is all. i don't visit everyday, though, do most days. you missed me huh you poor little darling :(

i scored a fresh half oz 2 days ago from my usual dude and these buds are a step above in quality to what i'm used to smoking so i'm happy as larry. i've got a reasonable tolerance because i'm a regular toker but 2-3 one hits cones of this shit and i am absolutely smashed and almost thrown into laughing fits when something funny happens in the movies and shite i'm watching =D it's great.

2 of the buds i got weighed up to just over 2.5grams each - solid fuckers, as with the rest of the bag! nomnom the bomb diggity.

i'll have my shit refilled on wednesday morning so i'll be up for an aim session some time during that day. might even save my shot for an on screen appearance :p and i'll have plenty of weed to pass around with everyone and throw my valium around like skittles!

hahahaha lmao, fuck that, i was glad you were gone! i bet you were like damn, lac is soo cool and all the fucking awesome i got to come back, his coolness rubs off on me and ladys seem to notice! i bet that is what happened, huh?

ygood to see you are happy as larry hahah, sounds like you have some nice sticky buds you got there!! 2.5grams per nug?? pshh, i had a nug weigh in 9grams before, i was like holy shit! until my drug dealer laughed and showed me a nug that weighed in 12.5 lbs zzz -_- i had to change my pants after that...

i got some decent quality buds, they are pretty nice, nothing ah-fucking-mazing but they are still good for me and will get me high as balls tomorrow!~!

asdglka;lsdkjf wednesday i will probably do community service, but afteerwards we are going to have a show down on aim

oh yah!! i got my computer back so i have a little camera too :)

just gave in an did a wee bit of bupre, probably around 0.1-0.15mg bupre, and i got like 5mg valium that is calling my name, but i am trying to save up, just incase the worse happens, but i doubt anything will go wrong. if i dont pass my home test, i am just going to fill the cup up a tad bit of water, wait for the results to come up negative, and then pee in the cup...rofl...

dude that is a really interesting article!! i already knew what was up but it is nice to have an article that reinstates what i believe!
thanks. and exactly! it's good to see the medical community recognizing this corruption.

yup, but of course most doctors get huge kick-backs from selling their drugs. i mean, the doctors ARE the ones who actually sell their drugs if you think about it...

sadly, i doubt much will change in the majority of the med community. there are a few doctors who dont play into the pharm company bullshit, but it is a dog-eat-dog world; people need mney to put food on their table.

i understand why there is corruption as everyone wants to look out for #1, themsevles. however even though i understand the meaning behind these mirages, i definitely do not agree with them. just like i understand why people kill each other over land-rights, food, ect... but i definitely dont agree in a war between which god is the best (i.e. sudan wars in africa between the christians and muslims)

skdgjlskdjfksdjfdl im reallly really really tempted to take 5mg valium. i know it isnt much, but fuck it! too late, it is under my tongue now...taking some valium is much better than smoking weed at this point in time as i am presribed valium legally. so i guess a man has to do, what a man gots to do...

part of it is they have no choice. it's the doc's name on the bottle, and if these pharm companies are able to skew these studies to show that their new, 50x more expensive pill is less abusable and just as effective, no doctor wants to be on the stand explaining why s/he chose to give the patient that turned out to be a dealer/abuser the old formula. plus that article taught me that those pharm companies are able to pull the old formulas from the market for all manufactures.

i know it isnt much, but fuck it! too late, it is under my tongue now
enjoy! i'm in a similar situation. i got the valium script and a pre-employ coming up, so it's been booze and benzos for the last couple weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.