• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do it for you if you mail it to me...

My address is:
<snip>
No sourcing of any kind!

Last edited:
Took 20mgs of hydro but I'm finally feelin the potency of the barbs nd opiates! Pretty cool since my tolerance is way higher, outta vics but I'll probably take another barb. I'm pretty confident I can handle another one.

Start work In 10 mins. I'm fairly stoned and I'm about to dose the last of my oxy when I get there :)

Good morning fuckers!

I'm up to haha scared to sleep cause of cns depression, I'm breathin fine but I don't wanna risk it when I sleep. I gotta question I mean I'm breathing slow but not enough when to where I'm like nodding out forgetting to breathe your basically fine right? ODs from opiates only occur when someone forgets correct?

Like basically you can breathe as slow as you want your fine unless your just unaware and completely forget?

Last edited:
I don't know one dealer who doesn't get high too, although I'm not big in the world of H dealers, maybe they are different.

In my area, all the Heroin dealers are strictly professionals. There is a main guy who has ~5 runners to meet you when you call and none of them use.

In my area, all the Heroin dealers are strictly professionals. There is a main guy who has ~5 runners to meet you when you call and none of them use.

that's fuckin epic! it's literally impossible to find heroin in the current city I live in. iv been raised here and moved away and came back for a year or 2 and iv been searching for a solid year just tryna find H and can't get it for the life of me!!! fuck I miss living in the mountains!?!? everything was so prevalent and sources were easy to come by.... how I wish I could move back right now :(

Lol reminds me of that guy who asked if you can fax acid lmao

That was a hilarious thread.

I'm up to haha scared to sleep cause of cns depression, I'm breathin fine but I don't wanna risk it when I sleep. I gotta question I mean I'm breathing slow but not enough when to where I'm like nodding out forgetting to breathe your basically fine right? ODs from opiates only occur when someone forgets correct?

Like basically you can breathe as slow as you want your fine unless your just unaware and completely forget?

Well your breathing will always get shallow if you take opis...but yes the times I've OD'ed or come close to it it's because I just...forgot to breathe, I'd be nodding out really hard and all of a sudden I'd be gasping for breath. It sounds like you should be fine.

Seriously?! That's impressive, never met a dealer who didn't use himself...

Anyway, day 3 with no heroin, woooo :) I don't feel very good though.

You should start worrying when you're respiration rate drops below 12/minute.

i wish bupe made me nod. it just maintains me... i'm on 4mg a day. i guess coming down after a 400mg a day habit straight onto that it wont do anything... i wonder how long i'll have to wait until it really does get me high. i know that when i had 0 opiate tolerance i snorted 0.5mg of bupe in increments up to 2mg, i was INTENSELY high for about 8 hours. it was one of the most extreme and incredible highs i've ever experienced, absolutely incredible. it actually felt like a molly high without the retardedness.
Back when I had no Opiate tolerance I took around 1mg of Buprenorphine and felt like I was at deaths door for about 15 hours! I've never vomited so much in all my life.

Anyway, day 3 with no heroin, woooo :) I don't feel very good though.
Well done, keep up the good work.

I know it's what everyone says, but you feel better eventually, although the truth is it's like hell for a while, and then it's like a slow gradual climb out of hell.. I've made it to the 2 month mark clean and I've still not returned to baseline. Although, my habit was not Heroin, just Oxy and Benzos.

Yeah, I was thinking of that thread when I typed my reply

HAHA Doug, did you really put down your address??

to address your question, no...check who edited my post...it was a joke mugz...

Well done, keep up the good work.

I know it's what everyone says, but you feel better eventually, although the truth is it's like hell for a while, and then it's like a slow gradual climb out of hell.. I've made it to the 2 month mark clean and I've still not returned to baseline. Although, my habit was not Heroin, just Oxy and Benzos.

Yeah...I'm feeling a bit desperate about it right now. Well it had mostly been okay today, probably more sick than I've ever been in my life but mentally I was feeling all right, but now I just feel like giving up. I dunno if I can do this. :(

Woke up after a good 10hrs of hearty sleep to recover from yesterday, still feel the bupre too! Had a banana and nutella, ciggs, and green tea..what a lovely start to this beautiful day! Today it is sunny, no clouds, and feels like 70 degrees here!

Hanging our listening to Alice in chains (rip layne and starr!) , ans I just realized how fucking easy it is to die from drugs. One day you are on the tip top of the world, and the next you are six feet under! I wouldnr wish drug addiction on my arch nemesis...

What's up my BDD socialites? How is everyone doing this fine Thursday?

Craving hard drugs or liquor...now that you mention addiction lmao...

and you?

edit: I feel a migraine coming on. Day 2 no tramadol. I don't really feel like I'm in withdrawal from the shit anymore, I just feel shitty lol. Debating on whether or not taking 300mg of trazodone and sleeping all day.

Last edited:
Yeah...I'm feeling a bit desperate about it right now. Well it had mostly been okay today, probably more sick than I've ever been in my life but mentally I was feeling all right, but now I just feel like giving up. I dunno if I can do this. :(
You can do it. What I read somewhere (And I know this may sound a bit ridiculous) But it helped put things into perspective and gave me a bit of a chuckle when I kept saying it to myself, was that during harsh withdrawals remind yourself what your feeling is labour pains, as you are giving birth to a new you.

Like I said it may sound completely ridiculous and a bit cheesy, and tbh soundbites never really carried much weight for me, but for some reason, this one did help me through.

Craving hard drugs or liquor...now that you mention addiction lmao...

and you?

edit: I feel a migraine coming on. Day 2 no tramadol. I don't really feel like I'm in withdrawal from the shit anymore, I just feel shitty lol. Debating on whether or not taking 300mg of trazodone and sleeping all day.

Ahhh I'm sorry douggie fresh! I know how you feel, when I'm in withdrawal I wish I could just sleep the day away. Something I do quite well with the aide of a depressing anti histamine like trazadone or hydroxyzine, except when I'm in withdrawal the fucking RLS fucking fucks me so hard I can't even try to fall asleep, bleh I never knew how had RLS sucked until I actually experienced it. Oh yah and not to mention the cramps and not being able to get comfortAblechanging positions every minute . Sleep is the worst part of withdrawal, well withdrawal just sucks.

I'd try for some dxm instead of tramadol or some kratom. I like kratom better than trams, maybe order some for occasions like these?
Going to go lift weights and do cardio in an hour, I need to work out. I feel a little out of it, not sure if it was because I had to much caffeine or that I'm actually feeling sick. Not in withdrawal because I had a little bupre this mornin so I know its not that...

Status
Not open for further replies.