• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 28 - my dealer told me that this was the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol maybe try hulu? Or netflixes*?
CNt wait for tomorrow, about to take dph and pass out soon

I've seen it before so its aight

I got like a 1/3 of a pint of Bacardi so I guess ill drink that and watch the new workaholics, maybe sniff a little more oxy but idk yet

Lmao that's so dick, what would you do if you were at KFC, went to go thr bathroom, and came back to find your friend eating all the skim off your chickens

Id make that fucking dickhead go buy me some more.

Hey laC- I been meaning to ask, where are you from? Idk why but I wanna say PA for some reason

Lmao damb straight, I'd punch cartman in the balls
I'm from Georgia actually, born and raised.

I can't wait to get out, once my probation is up, I'm moving to 'Rado

BDD minons... what's up?

My girl just got that copper IUD thing today... awesomeeee. No condoms, no pulling out, lots of fun. ;)

Hahah it was towards you Tentram

Yah I found an 8mg suboxone of mine in his pant pokects too...

The bsstsrd uses my bong and hash while I am sober...zzzzz

haha. i'd be sending him a weekly invoice until he pays up otherwise blackmail him on the grounds that you'll dob him into yo mama

^ i wouldnt even no where to start. i would get the smack and bud and then just end up nodding out and forgetting the rest.

@lac- i guess the plan would be working then. ;)

first night i'd be hitting the MDMA and MDA, move onto a few speedballs once that's all done, take some diaz and shoot some more heroin into noddingham palace. so many possibilities it's frying my brain just thinking about it.

Wow. Hey, at least I got the country right lol I gotta change my location back to delaware

Just finished off the last 3-4 shots of captain lime bite and railed a half of roxi 15. Still got 37.5 mgs of oxy for tommorrow
It's windy as shit here. We got a bad storm that should be here soon. My sister said its raining pretty bad in Baltimore, plus they got a tornado watch and a flash flood warming out. Oh noez

Bout to watch a random episode of South Park on demand and family guy comes on at 11. Maybe ill use the extra 10 mins ill have and smoke a bowl in between shows.

Lmao I fucking love workaholics

Try swallowing your roxi next time after taking some tagamet. You won't regret it

Oh I've plugged it, taken it orally and all that. At one point I had Tagamet but since I ran out I just never got anymore. For the most part I plug half of my dose and eat half of my dose. I used to always snort it.

I just snorted this one cuz I didn't feel like plugging it and I didn't wanna wait, plus I wouldn't mind the slight rush. I appreciate the advice tho

^2 parts oral, 1 part up the nose an hour or two later is my deal for roxies. i've tried plugging them and it didn't notice much over oral.

what up, BDD. got more morphine. there were two extra white pills in the baggie. so exciting, right! at first they looked like the little 4mg dillies. ended up being buspirone. fuckme. the guy called me up right after, and i missed the call. figured he was calling to say he accidentally gave me something that was for someone else. he was calling to tell me he has stumbled across them and didn't know anything about them and figured he'd throw them to me as a freebie. wish it could have been something real. also wish i would have known they were a gift instead of a mistake earlier in the conversation so i could have been more sensitive about them not being recreational. he was like, "fuck... well... i guess you can just dispose of them or whatever." disappointed that i didn't think much of them, not that they were not worth anything. i almost said "aww" to my opiate dealer. dude looks and sounds thug as fuck, but he's a nice guy. it's cool; i'm crazy about the way conversations end, and i got to thank him for the gesture and the actual stuff as were saying bye. plus i got itch!

Last edited:
haha. i'd be sending him a weekly invoice until he pays up otherwise blackmail him on the grounds that you'll dob him into yo mama

first night i'd be hitting the MDMA and MDA, move onto a few speedballs once that's all done, take some diaz and shoot some more heroin into noddingham palace. so many possibilities it's frying my brain just thinking about it.

Lol and then my parents would stop paying for shit and I'd starve! Good idea cuntram!

Lmaoo...hydro...buspirone? Seriously hahahaha, reminds me of the time I sold a couple darvocet for a good amount of money

hey laCs, how's you?

you were in tc but didn't stay long...

hydro ♥ morphine is very meh to me anyway, I dunno, you don't miss much I wanna say...

tentry :)

Haha the South Park episode where Britney Spears blows half of her face off with a shotgun is on rofl

@Hydro- plugging works really good for me. I feel great in less then 10 mins and don't have to use as much if I don't want to (I can take a 1/4 less of my dose and still be good and high) plus it lasts longer to

Cuntram? Haha.

Lolol. In aussieland, everyone's name starts with cunt or has cubt in it....Like Steve cunterwin or Jessica cuntson

What's goods Breh, how's New new York doing, anything new besides a copper wire in Your girls va-payday like maybes you could melt it into some pennies;)

i've never tried buspirone. doesn't get rave reviews on here. was nice of him though. it says "sedative" when you punch the pill imprint into google, so he probably figured they might be something. i get the feeling he mostly sticks to weed, concerning personal use.

I can take a 1/4 less of my dose and still be good and high
sounds like it's working for yeah. for me, dilaudid has been the only opiate to plug. works wonderfully.

what up, lou! to be clear, i got the morphine. i like it. it is a duller high compared to the hydro- and oxy- drugs, but it lasts a long time and has a really content feel to it. not so agitating like some of the opiates can be--like the two oxy-s.

Last edited:
i've never tried buspirone. doesn't get rave reviews on here. was nice of him though. it says "sedative" when you punch the pill imprint into google, so he probably figured they might be something. i get the feeling he mostly sticks to weed, concerning personal use.

sounds like it's working for yeah. for me, dilaudid has been the only opiate to plug. works wonderfully.

what up, lou! just to be clear, i got the morphine. i like it. it is a duller high compared to the hydro- and oxy- drugs, but it lasts a long time and has a really content feel to it. not so agitating like some of the opiates can be--like the two oxy-s.

Dis you take it in your mouth, I mean orally?

Lolol. In aussieland, everyone's name starts with cunt or has cubt in it....Like Steve cunterwin or Jessica cuntson

What's goods Breh, how's New new York doing, anything new besides a copper wire in Your girls va-payday like maybes you could melt it into some pennies;)

Haha. NY is good, man... same as always. Crowded and crazy as all hell.

I'm doin' my best to be good but... damn. Hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.