• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Fact of the Month Contest - October - LAST DAY - VOTE NOW!

Which is your favourite fact??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiiiiine.

Also, where did my post go? Did dispo just absorb it or something? 8(

So you did! :) congratulations! :D

We'll sort out a title etc shortly, got a lot on at the mo with mod-calls etc.. be patient :)

No hurries. Do your thing. I'll just be chillin', doing my work, BL, and go home thing :)

Oh yeh, I promised if I won, I would do something about world peace, so......

World peace. Be nice to your fellow man and instead of guns, use words n bats and pitchforks and slav....

Yeh, world peace :)

Or you could do what my assailant did and just floor the accelerator while they're half-way in the car...That worked wonderfully...Look at me now, 10....make that 11 months on saturday...down the road and still partially disabled, 60lbs heavier due to inactivity (and I thought I didn't do shit before all this happened; I guess my sedentary life style paired with the fact that I stay at the house (i.e. have constant access to lots of food) all the time instead of constantly moving to stop once every 12 hours to eat a $1 cheeseburger caught up to me), and exacerbated health problems...I'd say he was pretty successful in making my life shit lmao...I kind of almost wish he had shot me...fuck your world peace lmao! shoot me next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.