• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Fact of the Month Contest - October - LAST DAY - VOTE NOW!

Which is your favourite fact??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but but mugz *quivering lip* I thought we had a connection.. the poppy. what has happened to 'us' mugzydoodledonkeydibbler?

*bump*

Quick everyone, last minute votes!

For tripman of course ;)

I remember when I was winning.

Those were good times.

^ don't you have any clout with your countrymen? You fucks seem to be everywhere around here these days - you can't get a couple to vote for you?

And you wonder where your empire went!

I'm thinking about changing my vote to number 2 because frenchy name-dropped my favorite philosopher. L'âge de Raison est mon livre préféré :)

Last edited:
@Cane - bah. I was hoping to win this honestly and with integrity. Ahem. :p

^ hey, just wanted to let you know that this is a DRUG FORUM. If you register, you no longer have integrity.

(yes, even if you are english)

I will have you know that I salute each line, each pill, before I send it into oblivion. One must have both honour and dignity in everything one does.

Would have voted 1 for harm reduction (don't know if it's true though) but voted 16 .... there is a very nice discreption of mkultra experiments in naomi klein's book "the shock doctrine" And how these "scientists" exported their "knowledge" for some dictatorships around the world . This kind of treatments still take place in prisons like guantanamo .

I'm thinking about changing my vote to number 2 because frenchy name-dropped my favorite philosopher. L'âge de Raison est mon livre préféré :)

Thanks Cane ;)

And yay to aveo!

You have to find a name for him now.

sort your location out nAON 8) it is encroaching on the rest of the page

Would have voted 1 for harm reduction (don't know if it's true though) but voted 16 .... there is a very nice discreption of mkultra experiments in naomi klein's book "the shock doctrine" And how these "scientists" exported their "knowledge" for some dictatorships around the world . This kind of treatments still take place in prisons like guantanamo .

Take it from someone that use to freebase A LOT lol...

Most people who do meth have something they do like draw, or work on cars, or take things apart and put them back together, or clean house, that they do when they do the shit. All I did in these days was drugs so I.....just smoked more meth lmfao...It was kind of sad...but I learned a lot about myself in this period of time lmfao....

But what if I live in H̛̎̿̓ͪ͐̿ͣͨͦ͆ͭ̈́̆̈̋̅̿ͯ͏͎̙̭̲̣͇͉̖́͘ę̜̼̜̣̃͒̽̏͜ͅ&#?

I'm taking bets on how long this job lasts (that he bitched about needing for weeks) so who is throwing in?

Right now the over/under is 45 minutes.

he won't make it to work...

nAON, your pictures are pretty (gay) and all but could you and anyone else posting strings of pictures chuck them in
NSFW:
tags please?

Note to self
1050mg Soma and 12 shots of 40% ethanol
Equals uber drunk

didn't puke or die tho

you're about to give yourself head though.

Last edited by a moderator:
nAON, haha, been meaning to ask you wtf that is.. I know where you live and it's not there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.